Page 6 of 28 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Deanna - Let me know if you like the Visit. I know about it. smile
I love hot-cooa and hot apple cider!
You have an awesome day too.
I am working on conquering the world and laundry today!

Hi Allyson!!!!!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

And Happy, Happy, Fall Equinox XOXOXOX

So Chel, the movie, "The Visit" was okay. It was startling, and surprising. But, it was not a paranormal thriller. It was a psychological thriller. I was expecting the former. My daughter was very tripped out by it though, and I heard her talking about it to her friends later smile That was pretty cute wink

So this morning I'm enjoying a Cafe Mocha. I was going to put a drop of peppermint oil in it, and then remembered that I sent the peppermint oil off with my boy to college! So, I need another bottle.

Today my daughter and I are headed for the mountains to celebrate the equinox, and I may try to get a video done this morning before we head out. I have a couple of newsletters that need to be sent too! Yikes! I better get moving LOL!

I hope everyone has a most wonderful day!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Coffee Friends!

As it is the first day of Autumn, I decided to be different. More different than usual.

I bought a half-gallon of Kroger's Salted Caramel Iced Coffee Beverage. It was on sale and I had a coupon.

Delish!!!! I am really enjoying it!

I hope everyone has a great day and that you do amazing things. I might amaze myself and visit the washer and dryer.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Yum! Yum! Yum!!

I really do believe that caramel is one of those under-appreciated flavors during this time of year.

I prefer dipping apple slices in caramel more than I enjoy eating a pumpkin spice muffin. Ooooh, or a caramel apple!!!

Enjoy your day!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Now you're talkin!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Everyone smile

This morning, I am so happy that I can have the windows open! It's breezy and cool - oh YAY!!!

It makes enjoying my cafe mocha ALL that more enjoyable!

So yesterday my daughter and I did get to the mountains, and had a lovely day. I got home, and was just too tired to do anything else LOL!!!

Today I'm taking my aunt to the doctor - and it's a big deal - it's her neurologist. The findings on her recent MRI will be guiding what happens over the next few months.

Then I have a video to record. I did get motivated enough to start it yesterday, but then my phone shut off after about two minutes of recording - and it's a good 35 minutes or so LOL!! My daughter looked at my phone for me, and told me I had way to many pictures and videos recorded on it LOL!! So, I spent the next two hours deleting and moving. Now I have space again LOL!! I'll give it a go again after my hubby goes to work.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day!!! WONDERFUL!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good morning Deanna,

After battling with my coffee machine to turn itself on, I'm now enjoying my strong, Italian roast cuppa!

Just caught one of my daughters finishing off homework, which should have been done last night....a big talk is a coming! Yikes!

Today I'm going to make something from a book called Death by Chocolate. It was my husbands aunts book - she was a great baker, and there are sooooo sooooo many easy-to-make fattening cakes, cookies, tarts - you name it, they are in there! Just deciding right now.

I wished I could've gone to the mountains - it must have been lovely! Ah!

Well, I can bet we'll cross paths during the day, so enjoy your morning and we'll speak soon my friend.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning!
I am determined to have a great day, although I woke up grumpy due to the fact I binged last night on Netflix and "Sing I On". My bad. frown
Currently sipping on my Mocha coffee with Hazelnut creamer and a tad bit of sugar. Nibbling on a few wheat crackers. It's one of those days where I don't know where to start - time to get my notebook and organize my day! I hope everyone has a great day as well!!!! I love these morning check-ins and for some odd reason, Allyson, I am graving chocolate.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Well, I've picked out 4 things already from that book, but I need to make only ONE as we still have a half cheesecake left over from my birthday.

Otherwise, I will be needing to visit Alice in her Weight Loss forum...lol

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Common over! I'll leave the light on for ya! lol

I could not sleep. I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and reading through the forum.

I have a very long list of errands to run today and household chores.

I really do love autumn. The cooler days and the brilliant colors are lovely. I'd love to photo journal these days. There's something peaceful about living according to the seasons and savoring the moments.

Happy Saturday, my sweet friends.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Page 6 of 28 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.