Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 28 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Oh I forgot!

I saw your numerology post and it gave me chills.

I had the most vivid dream last night. I know that you know our house burned in Brooklyn. Well, my F-I-Law owns it and they are now in the process of remodelling. My husband started to show me pics when all our stuff was still in the house all piled in heaps and it made me cry - and couldn't look at any more.

Well in my dream, I was traveling down 60th street in Brooklyn and saw the house - I went past it, and it look semi-new. Next, I was inside the house but each room I wandered through there were piles of stuff scattered - until I got to another room and my three cats that passed away in that house were there. They were all laying around, snoozing in front of a warm room that had a built in wall fire. There was also another cat laying with one of them that was a kitten and reminded me of my cat from a few years ago - but this was a baby.

Then I was outside sitting in my bed watching people go by and I wanted to leave - but I couldn't. Then right next to me there was a line of children going up some steps, dressed in coats and there was a young man picking their pockets. He started to leave and I finally woke up.

I have never had such a vivid dream like this before - it wasn't scary and I never felt sad throughout - I feel happy this morning.

What do you think that means?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Allyson, first off, congratulations on your book adventures and the happy outcomes smile

As for the dream, I'd start off with cutting and pasting into a word doc what you posted here, along with any other details you can remember.

Then go through it again, slowly, and write down all the accompanying feelings that you experienced.

You went through something pretty traumatic, so I think that your feelings around the different parts of the dream will tell you a lot about it.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning Ladies - Wait, it's afternoon!

Allyson - what great news about your book! That is awesome! LIVE TODAY!!!!!
I am doing house stuff and creative stuff in intervals.
The sun is out and I have a bit of energy.

Deanna, you were an early bird. I woke up at 5:30 and then feel back to sleep deciding on whether or not I was going to get up. smile

Hugs!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

Happy Saturday. Today I found myself totally out of coffee creamer, but I really wanted coffee! Since I'm not one to drink it black, I added some of my daughter's hot cocoa/caramel mix. Oy!! It's really good.

I never did get my article written, but I did have a book review ready to go. I LOVE when that happens.

My son came home last night because he has a catering gig this morning. I am looking forward to tonight when he gets home! I think we'll do something fun for dinner.

As for today, I may take my aunt out to lunch, but I definitely see a scary movie in my future smile

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning (Nearing Afternoon in Ohio) Coffee Crew!

Oh my! Deanna, that does sound good. I wonder if I can add my cocoa mix - it's milk chocolate! Yummy.

I started the day, and it continues, with a great attitude. I am cleaning the house, working on an illustrated page about Homework Help at the Library, and I'm also being happy.

I hope you guys have a great dinner out, and go ahead and scare yourself!

I wish everyone a groovy creative and super Saturday!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Ha! I just snook in - it's 11:48 in So.Cal smile

Well, yesterday kids walked up to grandma and grandpas and ate pizza with them, while dad and I enjoyed our Mexican Shrimp Scampi and rice with tortillas on the side - in peace! Was so nice!

So, today we are going to grandma and grandpas for dinner - they are making Veal Parmesan the only way they know how - the Italian way!

And we found some cute little kittens in the Recycler, and one is black just like the one I lost - waiting for another email on checking that out tomorrow.

I really want to go to the beach tomorrow - but my mother in law makes me drink too much red wine when we go over there! lol

Have a great Saturday my friends - later!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Allyson!

I vote for the Mexican Shrimp Scamp and rice. Yummy!

And you know what- your mother in law rocks!!!!!!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Chel, yea she does! Yum - can't wait!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Ok, the lady has the little black kitty still. Been communicating all morning and made arrangements to see tomorrow morning. I asked for her address and I haven't had a reply yet - it's been over an hour...lol...sheesh!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Allyson, I agree with Chel, your M-I-L rocks!

And what excitement about that kitty. I hope you get it.

I, myself, would love a puppy - a blue merle, mini Australian Shepherd. I JUST want one so much!!!

Oh all that food sounds so good!!!

Deanna Joseph

Page 14 of 28 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.