Next Thread
Print Thread
#724923 11/11/11 08:29 AM
E
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
E
Read my new article on the Camino Santiago, an 800km walk across northern Spain.I am not sure how to create the link to the article .Please help if you can

Elizabeth Brennan
Walking
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hey, Elizabeth. It took me a while to figure that out when I started with BellaOnline. First, you need to copy the web URL of your article. On the article edit page, that appears right underneath the title. Now go back to your forum where you are creating a new post. Click on the little icon that looks like a globe with a paper clip in front of it. Paste the URL in the box that pops up, then a box will pop up for you to put the title of your article in. Click OK when you are done, then preview your post to make sure it appears just like you want it.

Lisa Binion
Fiction Writing

E
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
E
thanks so much Lisa I have just copied and pasted your reply so I can study it - I am a slow learner! I am so pleased to know how to do it and will try it out.

Elizabeth Brennan
Walking
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
After you do it one time, then it should be a breeze. I'm a slow learner when it comes to doing thing on the computer, too. If you have any problems, just let me know and I'll see if I can help out.

Lisa Binion
Fiction Writing

Tiger
Tiger
LOL Elizabeth, you doing good girl!!!

When I was the editor for this site before resigning & now you have taken over, other editors helped me out too. Bella is all about helping and of course we have Lisa to fill in as needed. She has done an AWESOME job with this site.

E
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
E
I have a new article - it is a book review of John Brierley's excellent guide to the Camino Santiago - the 800km mediaeval pilgrimage walk in northern Spain.
I hope you enjoy it.
[url=www.bellaonline.com/articles/art28025.asp]Camino Santiago John Brierley Book Review[/url]

Elizabeth Brennan
Walking
Tiger
Tiger
Here is Elizabeth's link to her NEW article - stop by and read it, awesome material as usual wink

Camino Santiago John Brierley Book review

Tiger
Tiger
Hi Elizabeth:

The only thing that was missing from your link was the http://, please see below in RED. You getting there - yippee!!!!

CORRECT LINK INFO
[url=http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art28025.asp]Camino Santiago John Brierley Book review[/url]

YOUR LINK INFO
[url=www.bellaonline.com/articles/art28025.asp]Camino Santiago John Brierley Book Review[/url]

D
D
Hi.. Your information on walking is very nice for healthy living.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.