Next Thread
Print Thread
#743063 01/26/12 11:05 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This new show premiered on Fox tonight. It stars Keifer Sutherland and Danny Glover. I loved the pilot episode but was disappointed when they announced that the next episode won't be on until mid March.

Basically the show was about a special boy who communicates through numbers and apparently can see the future, his dad, a social services worker and a Professor.

Did anyone else see it? If so what are your thoughts?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
LBP Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
I am looking forward to watching this. We don't have cable so I have to wait for it to be online. When I first read the review, it was on an autism website and it said it was about an autistic boy who communicates through numbers. That is my youngest nephew! He is autistic , had very limited speech for many years. He is now able to use words and communicate. His "thing" however is numbers. He studies old calendars for instance, he can tell you what day of the week any given day was on. He can go back to about 1860! It is pretty amazing to me. He also for a long time would talk in a string of numbers. None of us knew what it was and one day he kept saying the same string of numbers over and over again and I quickly wrote out A=1, B=2 and so on and then wrote down the numbers he was reciting. HE was spelling words with numbers. So I said the word he spelled and he got this HUGE smile on his face and said "Good Girl" ! I was so excited, I told his parents and his teachers and they were amazed. I still have to refer to my 'cheat sheet' to understand him sometimes but I think it is incredible the way the mind works.
So in answer to your question, I have not seen it but will definitely watch. I don't think my nephew sees the future but you never know!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
LBP that is so amazing about your nephew! The show made it clear that everyone was writing the son off but they are quickly figuring out that he's the most brilliant of them all.

I'm really looking forward to when the show comes back on. If I remember correctly I "think" Fox plays all of their episodes directly on their website but they may have changed it.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
I missed the pilot but I think they said they were showing it again next week??? Saw part of it tonight for the first time...great show!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lyn,

Yes I heard that advertisement as well. The actual season is starting and ey are showing the pilot again. I'm excited to see how the show goes. I love Kiefer.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
It's a fascinating show.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.