Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#701817 07/14/11 03:29 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Hi
I'm thinking about taking a cruise to Alaska. Has anyone ever took a cruise to Alaska, and or has anyone used the cruise line Princess before if so, is it a good cruise line? Thank you.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
S
We've taken several cruises and just recently made our first trip to Alaska. There are some great ports to visit, and each cruise line is a bit different. No matter which you choose, the scenery is absolutely beautiful. My only advice is to get off the ship when it docks and go enjoy the natural beauty and fresh air. Our best excusion was when we walked into town and found a helicopter to fly us up to a glacier. It was amazing. Sometimes best not to go with the cruise tours otherwise you'll be with the same crowd of people every day.

Sandy Eggers
BellaOnline Golf Website Forum
BellaOnline Tennis Website Forum
P
OP Offline
P
thank you. It looks like a beautiful place to visit. I will certainly get off the ship when it docks. I was thinking Princess cruise line for the Alaska cruise.

D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
I just got back from my 3rd trip! Alaska is an amazing place to visit. Like Sandra said...you definitely want to get off the ship and explore the outdoors. I personally like Holland America but a friend of mine went last year via Princess and loved it!

Dawn Engler
Alaska
N
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
N
Both Princess and Holland America are great options for Alaska. The scenery and wildlife are amazing and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! If you want to visit some of the more unspoiled areas of Alaska, take a look at small ship cruises as well. We're looking forward to hearing all about your Alaska cruise experience!

Nancy Schretter
Cruises Editor
Ooh! The glacier tour sounds amazing! I've been looking into an Alaska cruise but this is something I'll have to make sure we include in our itinerary. Thank you!

N
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
N
The glacier tours are amazing - you will love them! Alaska is a spectacular destination.

All the best, Nancy

N
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
N
Is anyone planning an Alaska cruise this year? The glaciers, wildlife and scenery are incredible. If you're heading to the Great Land this summer, make sure to check in and tell us all about it!

Nancy Schretter
Cruises Editor
K
K
Although I don't have time to participate in a cruise ship, but I am really like on a cruise ship. I too like the parades.My favorite is cruise on the party, every beautiful woman wear your beautiful dress is really a very beautiful picture

Moderated by  Nancy - Cruises 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.