Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
xmeecosmic, MrsBunny, mucarito, mryannlgn, pattyh
57112 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57112 Members
417 Forums
112798 Topics
798372 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 926
Beetlemess 553
Nancy Roussy 217
Karm - SW USA Editor 216
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 152
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 87
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Dianne W - Editor 87
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#317687 - 05/28/07 03:23 AM Conception Through Underwear
mychan Offline

After reading the article on the site about that, what are the chances that the girl would get pregnant? I'm really scared at the moment right now, because of the possibility and was wondering what were exact percentages of the possibility of a pregnancy happening.

Thanks

Add Conception Through Underwear to Twitter Add Conception Through Underwear to Facebook Add Conception Through Underwear to MySpace Add Conception Through Underwear to Del.icio.us Digg Conception Through Underwear Add Conception Through Underwear to Yahoo My Web Add Conception Through Underwear to Google Bookmarks Add Conception Through Underwear to Stumbleupon Add Conception Through Underwear to Reddit
#317689 - 05/28/07 03:36 AM Re: Conception Through Underwear [Re: mychan]
iwonder Offline
Shark

What article are you speaking about? And no, I do not believe anyone has ever gotten pregnant through underwear.

Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Twitter Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Facebook Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to MySpace Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Conception Through Underwear Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Stumbleupon Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Reddit
#317692 - 05/28/07 03:48 AM Re: Conception Through Underwear [Re: iwonder]
mychan Offline

Edited by Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu (01/19/12 03:03 PM)

Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Twitter Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Facebook Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to MySpace Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Conception Through Underwear Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Stumbleupon Add Re: Conception Through Underwear to Reddit
#317694 - 05/28/07 03:56 AM Re: Conception Through Underwear [Re: mychan]
iwonder Offline
Shark

No, I don't believe it. Just don't. I would say the odds would be that you could not get pregnant in this manner.

#317706 - 05/28/07 04:30 AM Re: Conception Through Underwear [Re: iwonder]
Happy Birthday Julie - Computer Careers Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Portland, OR, USA
A friend of mine used to work at Planned Parenthood. She told us about a really sad case they had it - it was a couple who had been waiting for sex until marriage and were getting married soon and had come in for birth control in preparation because they didn't want children yet. At the time, they were required to do a pregnancy test before they could dispense the pill. The test came up positive, from the "playing around" they had been doing. I don't know if underware was involved, but it was certainly a similar situation.

Julie

#317709 - 05/28/07 04:48 AM Re: Conception Through Underwear [Re: Julie - Computer Careers]
lala21 Offline
Gecko

Loc: Canada
Apparently, sperm only lives in the right temperature, humidity, and when still moist, so I would think the chances of pregnancy through underware are pretty slim. I suppose it *could* be possible under right conditions, but probably not. Although, Julie you are right, I've heard of stories where people did not have sex, but they did become pregnant through play, whether it's on the hands or whatever. I think that is more likely than just have some on a pair of undies.

Edited by lala21 (05/28/07 04:49 AM)

#319182 - 06/03/07 03:34 PM Re: Conception Through Underwear [Re: lala21]
MoniB Offline
Amoeba

Loc: Sweden
No chance sperm would travel through underwear.

#327107 - 07/06/07 06:09 PM Re: Conception Through Underwear [Re: MoniB]
violet phoenix Offline
Amoeba

I think that it's unlikely, but possible. By that I mean, the fabric has a loose enough weave that if semen was deposited directly on the other side of the underwear from the [censored], then there's nothing to keep them on the outside.

I do know of a lady who got pregnant in highschool, though she was not technically having sex. She was a wonderful lady who went on to educate young people about sex in a very non-judgemental way until her death in her 60s.

The bit in the article about pre-ejaculation causing pregnancy is also possible, but VERY unlikely based on the clinical studies on sperm counts in pre-ejaculate.

#741682 - 01/19/12 08:28 AM Re: Conception Through Underwear [Re: mychan]
Tamara2u2 Offline

My mother was a virgin when she conceived me and gave birth to me. I am now 46 years old. My mother and birthfather were fooling around hugging and kissing. My dad took off my mothers underwear and he never touched my mother's private parts. My dad pre-ejaculation dripped on my mother's underwear from his excitment. My mother stopped my dad from going further. My mother put her underwear back on and the semen left on her underwear touched her privates and 9 months later I was born. Yes, this type of pregnancy can happen. I am living proof.

#751708 - 03/17/12 05:38 PM Re: Conception Through Underwear [Re: mychan]
Stacy - Conception Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Hi: I think the article referenced was an old one that is now gone that discussed "urban myths" about pregnancy. There is sperm in pre-ejaculate, which is why if you don't want to get pregnant, put on the condom before any fooling around! Underwear is typically 2 layers in that area, so sperm getting through would be very unlikely, but not impossible, depending on how much semen was on the underwear. Too many variables here, and always exceptions where pregnancy is concerned!

Moderator:  Stacy - Conception 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
3 seconds ago
Happy New Year and my 2014 motto
by Lestie4containergardens
Career Training
Today at 12:55 PM
Attention Deficit Disorder Diagnostic Tools
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 12:17 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:14 PM
Great Article
by AprilAlisaMarquette
Daughters
Today at 12:07 PM
Review of Debbie Macomber book
by AprilAlisaMarquette
Christian Literature
Today at 12:01 PM
Do your beauty products contain coconut oil?
by AprilAlisaMarquette
Ethnic Beauty
Today at 11:57 AM
fashion tips for tall girls
by BB -Body Care
Women's Fashion
Today at 11:43 AM
Shaping the Eyebrows
by BB -Body Care
Cosmetics
Today at 11:40 AM
confidence and comments about your body
by BB -Body Care
Body Image
Today at 11:37 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 143 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.