Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Southwest Wind Power is a company you might want to look into, Yvonnie. It's actually local to my area, but it has a great national reputation.

I just yesterday finally got my deep cycle battery for my solar panel. Now i have all the pieces to start hooking things up and getting off the mouse wheel. smile

YAY YAY YAY

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I was just thinking about this Yvonnie!

When I started my new full time work back in March, I just started feeling so inspired and happy, and my diet did a natural transition toward what I'd been trying to force myself to do before.

I feel that when I'm happy, enthusiastic and inspired, and doing what I love, the other things come into balance without all the struggle I previously felt. And when I feel off - it all goes out of whack again LOL!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Deanna!

Glad you stopped by.

Back on track, improved habits come with clarity and focus. It's a balancing act of sorts.

Hope all is well.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh I agree smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
N
My goal is to get away from my parents but what they have done to me the past years is like they have killed my soul so I have to get myself back on my feet before moving on.

The first thing I had to do was to get rid of my laziness which actually was not caused by them but me (lost my job and could not get 1 - it was sneaky how that happened - slowly and surely i became very lazy) and for that goal I am happy to say that I did it.

The second thing is to figure out how much money I need to get myself a new life. I do have a nice amount of money but no job so I need to make sure that it is enough to live on until I do have one and I also need to make sure I find a place that a minimum wage job will be able to pay in case this is all I can find. I am working on this right now.

And also I want to have an healthier life routine. This will start after the second part is done.

Then it will be me happy and finally at peace (i will have to deal for the rest of my life with all they did to me and still doing but at least the day i break all contact with them they will not have any new effect on me).

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/27/24 08:37 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/27/24 08:26 PM
Outside the Box Sewing
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/25/24 12:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/21/24 01:27 PM
Fabric Flowers for Spring
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/15/24 10:40 PM
Review - Animated Illustrations by Jamie Bartlett
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/14/24 02:52 PM
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.