Print Thread
Page 28 of 28 1 2 26 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

We have been having some pretty lovely Spring weather here in Southern California over these last couple of days. It's really been good for inspiring the desire to clean out stuff LOL!!! My kids took a trunk load of stuff to a local donation center yesterday, and it felt SOOOO good to get that stuff outa here!

Today I may shop for an office chair - I want to get my office in order, and I'm just about through the last of my mom's and aunt's paperwork (sorting, shredding) which means my office is almost useable again! YAY!!!

I just have a reading to do this morning, and then out into a day of sunshine laugh

I miss you all!! And I hope you are having a great week. XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Not too cold, not too hot.
Breezy, some showers here and there predicted.

Deanna, did you get a new office chair?

I miss you guys, things have just been hectic at home with my husband. He is having a rough patch.

Hugs, Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hey guys! I'm back in! I got locked out of the forums and one of my sites - but Lisa fixed that a little while ago for me. I miss my coffee friends.

I'm sorry your husband is having a hard time of it lately. I hope he feels better soon.

Any plans for Easter? I think I may be cooking as we haven't been invited to the in-laws (lol) and my husband actually gets the day off Easter Sunday (with pay no less)!

I'll be back, but in the meantime have a wonderful weekend!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Deanna, did you find a new office chair yet?

Chel and Deanna, Thank you both for your sweet words.

Unfortunately, I couldn't set boundaries with my father. If I turned my back for one minute, he was outside walking on the highway or crawling inside dumpsters or peeking in other people's windows ... he needed constant attention. Anytime I sat down to take some me time, he'd be on the move.

It's very windy and chilly here in NY, today.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

I was up this morning at 4:30am - crazy, right?

How is everyone doing?

Things are good here. Though I feel like I'm spinning my wheels a lot more than I need to LOL. It just always seems like there is so much to do. My aunt has taken a turn for the worse, so she's in bed all the time now, and has to be fed. She's confused all the time. But my mom continues to do better, and that's such a relief.

I am counting down the days till June 10 - that's when my son's first year of college is over, and he comes home! I see him every few weeks now, but it's just so nice to have him here LOL.

And we are getting my daughter her puppy tomorrow! She and I are very excited! It's a little Golden Retriever. I'll share pics on my FB page laugh

Anyway, what's everyone up to?

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh and YES, I got my new office chair!!! Now I just need to get my desk cleaned off so I can use it LOL!!! Guess I have a project for today wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

And Happy Sunday! This morning I'm drinking my Teeccino Amaretto brew with some Duncan Donuts Sweet Cream. Yum!!!

Today is a big day - we are picking up my daughter's puppy. We have not had a puppy in the house for 11 years now - so we did a lot of puppy proofing!! And, I'm sure that we'll discover new things to put away as we welcome the newest member of our family smile

I did so much work in my office yesterday - it's feeling really fabulous! It's so nice to have a little space of my own, especially on the weekend when hubby is watching car shows on TV.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday XOXOXO

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
If any of you have been longing to train as astronauts, but felt that giving up coffee was too much of a sacrifice . . . you're in luck! I've just been reading about ISSpresso, the espresso machine on the International Space Station. [Photo: A close-up look at the ISSpresso machine by Argotec, Lavazza and the Italian Space Agency (Photo: Argotec)]

The first person to try out the coffee from the new machine was Italian astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti on her 2014-5 mission on board the ISS.

I am not a coffee drinker, but British astronaut Tim Peake has said that you can make a good cup of tea on board the ISS. In which case that's an improvement over parts of Colorado where you can't get the water hot enough.

Last edited by Mona - Astronomy; 06/23/16 09:24 AM.
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
This year, I am making smaller portions of Christmas treats. That means that I will be "stuck with" a half can of sweetened condensed milk. What to do? What to do? AH! I will use it for coffee creamer! It is a decadent treat, but I just can't waste that half can. LOL

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Page 28 of 28 1 2 26 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.