Print Thread
Page 26 of 28 1 2 24 25 26 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start.

I'm enjoying my regular morning blend with my Duncan Donuts coffee creamer. I have a super early day of babysitting my aunt and mom, so don't really get to get into my morning ritual like I normally would. But I wanted to pop in and say hi!!

I miss you guys!!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

Happy Friday!

This morning as I enjoyed my first cuppa, I was thinking about how this morning is a new moon. I love new moons. Well, I love all the moons, so I guess what I love is paying attention to the phases wink

So with a new moon we release energies, and then start building up to something new.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'll do today. I need to finish up my talk for this Sunday, and my son comes home later for holiday break - he'll be here just over three weeks now YAY!!!

And I need to check on my mom and aunt. Honestly, that fills me with a bit of dread - my aunt has been so exhausting lately. Sunday-Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday I spent so much time with her (for various reasons) that I was too exhausted to get any of my own stuff done. And it's emotionally draining. I really need a better plan when it comes to managing things over there!

So yesterday was all about me LOL!! And it was a NICE day!

Anyway, time for that second cuppa. I'm drinking out of a smaller cup today, so that means an extra cup LOL!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Deanna, I am sipping a cup and thinking about what you said about a better plan. I am also a caregiver to a person with high needs. Sometimes, the best plan is just to keep putting one foot in front of the other, keep on keeping on, and recognizing that they need us, for now. Other things will not get done. That's the nature of caregiving. You have always stood by me, and I stand by you.

Glad to have coffee today. I always love starting the day with a cup and a friend.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Connie!! It is always good to start the day with a cup and a friend smile

And ya, since I can't figure out my next step, I just keep doing that - putting one foot in front of the other. At least I can do that LOL!! XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
One foot in front of the other. I'm not currently having any emotionally taxing engagements. But I am trying to walk like a penguin. I read that this was how to walk on ice. I've been practicing it the last few days in places not too icy. (I even watched some nature videos of penguins before I left.) Putting one foot in front of the other can be more difficult than I thought.

But I'm still enjoying my tea. Hope you all keep enjoying your coffee.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Mona, I absolutely LOVE the image you've created for me here LOL!!

And, it brought to mind one of my favorite songs from the Christmas special "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."

Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you'll be walkin' 'cross the floor
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you'll be walkin' out the door!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Deanna, Santa Claus won't have to come to town for me. I feel as though we're already in his territory. The ship is in port now and I'm in the library. I turned around to look at the view through the panoramic windows. Took my breath away. Rugged mountains/hills covered in snow. The sky is a uniform grey, but a luminous grey - strange and beautiful, the Arctic light. The fjord is calm - from the angle I'm viewing it's a darker grey than the sky and it looks like an expanse of field rather than fjord. Monochrome like an Ansel Adams photo except for the lights of a town. I've just popped around to look at the view of the main part of the town on the other side of the ship. Lights and a fresh coating of snow on the buildings make it another Christmas card view.

And it's almost time for elevenses!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I'm loving your festive profile picture Deanna, it's great. As you know from FB my tree is done, so now today I have the fun and frustrating task of setting up the cute little winter cottages and figuring out how to link them all together to plug in somewhere! lol

Anyway, for now, enjoying my Starbucks house roast in a Rachel Ray holiday mug. Going to nip out for groceries in a bit before Joe goes to work at 1 p.m., THEN I have to make a wreath for the door. It's a traditional thing we do now at our house making one out of the trimmed parts of the tree and decorating it. It's kinda fun coz it's always original each year.

Enjoy your day my love. See you around on some social network I'm sure this weekend. Have a great one!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends, and happy week after Christmas! I have really missed everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday.

I really love the week before Christmas, but I also love the week after, because it feels exciting to start planning for the new year.

I gave a talk a week and a half ago, and got some new clients - so I'm super excited about that. And for Christmas, my hubby gave me a lamp made for creating lighting while doing video. So I'm super excited to start a live stream, once a week. I was hoping to have my first one this week, but I think I'll do next week instead.

So what's everyone up to?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm being spit out on the backside of the Christmas festivities. But, like you Deanna, I love the week after, because of the excitement of planning the new year. I get another opportunity to press the reset button.

Today, I plan to clean a little and also to collect a bag full of garbage from upstairs (my elderly parents' hoarding nightmare). I worked up there yesterday and collected 3 bags of trash containing empty boxes from things we no longer have, very old paperwork, broken stuff that we just can't seem to part with, etc ...

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Page 26 of 28 1 2 24 25 26 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.