Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28
#751139 03/14/12 01:34 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends,

So last night I made "Blondies" for my family, but didn't have one. So, I decided that this morning I'd have a wee bit of one with my vanilla nut coffee! I highly recommend this smile

How was your coffee adventure this morning smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
I ate at the Waffle House in Nashville today, and the waitress spilled the coffee all over my table.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends laugh

I was up super early for me (4:15am). That's too early for food, but perfect for coffee laugh I'm still on my first cup; it's a dark roast with a bit of baking cocoa and sweet cream added.

When I'm up this early, it's really the only companion I want to interact with LOL.

How's your morning laugh

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends. I slept in today!! 6am YAY!

My coffee this morning contains a spoon of baking cocoa (no added sugar) and sweet cream coffee cream (umm, ya, lots of sugar).

It's a delicious companion for the morning hours. Hubby just left for work, and the kids will be heading out soon. Coffee will keep me company as I tackle a couple of things this morning that absolutely have to get done.

How about you? How's your morning, and are you joined by your favorite cuppa??

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

So last night was a rough night! Do you ever just have something on your mind, and can't let it go? So that was me. So this morning I am particularly glad to see coffee (and to ibuprofen). I'm having my typical cafe mocha in my much beloved coffee cup.

Feeling better already. I hope your day is bright smile

Deanna Joseph

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Good day! I am trying to pack as much into this time as possible. I drink about 6 cups (tall mug) in the morning. I need that to get going after a night of tossing and turning even though I take gabapentin which knocks most people out! I use Folgers Custom Roast. I prefer that or a French Roast.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Lovers lovers So I wonder why there isn't a coffee smiley emoticon?? Hmmm... question for another forum I guess wink

I have been sick for days! And I finally have my taste buds back. So this morning's coffee is particularly delicious laugh

Daisybun, I am just so sensitive to coffee, that I frequently drink decaf. I think I'm the only person I know who can't taste the difference LOL!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I can taste the difference ... decaf tastes vaguely like metal. Honestly, I wish I could quit the coffee habit because I know it's not healthy, but it tastes so darned good!

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Alice - Weight Loss
I can taste the difference ... decaf tastes vaguely like metal. Honestly, I wish I could quit the coffee habit because I know it's not healthy, but it tastes so darned good!

Hi Alice,

I hear mixed messages about the healthiness or non-healthiness of coffee. For me, I think the unhealthy part is the addition of the sweetened creamers - I am absolutely crazy about them!!

I also drink an herbal coffee called Teeccino. In fact, I drink more Teeccino than regular coffee. And it's SOOOOO delicious. And it's even dark, and robust, and makes the kitchen smell delicious when it's brewed.

I do love the taste of coffee - but I love Teeccino too, and it's a nice healthy alternative (except when I add in all that sweet creamer LOL).

Deanna Joseph

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
This is the first I've heard of this. I'm going to order some after the first of the month.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.