Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Yma, Letonya M., xaritsu, elina, lah123
57015 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57015 Members
417 Forums
112565 Topics
795935 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 792
Beetlemess 642
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 177
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 135
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 131
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 120
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 106
Linu 93
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#740109 - 01/12/12 04:12 PM What's standing in your way?
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
To get what we want we often have to give something up or at least learn to prioritize in a manner that puts our passions first. So, what are you giving up to get what you want?

Add What's standing in your way? to Twitter Add What's standing in your way? to Facebook Add What's standing in your way? to MySpace Add What's standing in your way? to Del.icio.us Digg What's standing in your way? Add What's standing in your way? to Yahoo My Web Add What's standing in your way? to Google Bookmarks Add What's standing in your way? to Stumbleupon Add What's standing in your way? to Reddit
#750003 - 03/07/12 08:35 PM Re: What's standing in your way? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
I stand in my way. lol. I am dedicated to learning how to stop that, though.

Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Twitter Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Facebook Add Re: What's standing in your way? to MySpace Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What's standing in your way? Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Reddit
#750060 - 03/08/12 04:35 AM Re: What's standing in your way? [Re: Jilly]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Me too. My answer exactly.

Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Twitter Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Facebook Add Re: What's standing in your way? to MySpace Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What's standing in your way? Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What's standing in your way? to Reddit
#750684 - 03/12/12 11:49 AM Re: What's standing in your way? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
iThinkFashion Offline

I am giving my best to get anything.

#753395 - 03/26/12 03:03 PM Re: What's standing in your way? [Re: iThinkFashion]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

My fear and lack of strength stand in my way.

#753402 - 03/26/12 04:05 PM Re: What's standing in your way? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

me

#753833 - 03/28/12 12:22 PM Re: What's standing in your way? [Re: Burt B.]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Cassie-

Try this on for size, Tackling Fear and Living Your Biggest Dream .

#754084 - 03/29/12 03:06 PM Re: What's standing in your way? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thanks Yvonne. Some of that I am not quite ready for yet. I have sunk a bit low and need to get some inner strength back first before I start tackling dreams and such. I am just working on the inner me for now to feel good about who I am and to get some peace and joy back into my life. Baby steps until I learn to walk again, and then I will really take off!

#754159 - 03/29/12 08:35 PM Re: What's standing in your way? [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hey Cassie!

Glad to "see" you again!

I seem to recall a similar line of communication between you and I in an earlier forum. I hope everyday is finding you in a better place than you were the day before.

How are the animals treating you? What's the status of the horses?

I'm really excited you are visiting the Inspiration Forum again. Can't wait to chat again.

#754218 - 03/29/12 11:17 PM Re: What's standing in your way? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

My two yellow labs are fine. They get me out and about walking every day.

My horses are in a good place and I have come to an agreement with the farm owner. Financially I have had a hard time to afford my two horses without a job. Work is not coming fast enough to save the day, so I have put the younger horse up for sale. I hate to do it, as I have had her for 7 years since she was 2 yrs old, but I can't make it all work right now.

The older horse is 22 and I will keep her until she dies. She is great to ride, very safe, and a salt of the earth type of girl. She has taught me so much and I have had her since she was 16 yrs old.

Because of my divorce two years ago I had to move an hour and 10 minutes away from my horses (I hardly see them these days), and there is no cheaper place to keep them around here. I only pay for their food and they are both used in a children's lesson program. I do not pay a board fee. It would be hard to find this situation elsewhere, and I am in New England where the closer you get to the shore, the more expensive it is to board horses.

You guessed it, I am closer to the water now where I spent about a year and a half with my boyfriend who is now deceased. At some point I will be heading to the west coast, either this fall or next fall to be with my family. I will have to ship my riding horse and that will be very expensive.

Again...one day at a time. One never knows what is just around the corner. Thanks for asking.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Gold Jewelry/Silver Jewelry?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
10:44 PM
What are the strangest fashions you have seen?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
10:43 PM
Why does anyone wear necklaces?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
10:40 PM
What’s Your Favorite Piece of Jewelry?
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
10:37 PM
About Fashion....!
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
10:34 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
09:58 PM
Budget Bytes Book Review
by Dianne W - Editor
Home Finance
09:47 PM
Post Here to FIND or BE a beta reader of fiction!
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
09:43 PM
How do YOU watch a series?
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
09:31 PM
How to Prepare for an Interview
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
09:25 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 124 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.