Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bcdefg870695, madhvi, daves101, debbiebbb, Anne_0921
56593 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56594 Members
417 Forums
111508 Topics
786406 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 274
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 135
loongdragon 109
James Andrew 108
Lestie4containergardens 73
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jilly 57
Susan - Meditation Editor 53
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#746307 - 02/14/12 09:08 PM Improving your iPhone photography
Janina - Photography Offline

An iPhone can be a great substitution for a regular camera when you are kicking yourself for not having your camera with you. With all of the photo editing and sharing apps out there, you can snap your picture, make a few edits, and upload it to your favorite sharing site in just a few minutes!

Improve Your iPhone Photography

Add Improving your iPhone photography to Twitter Add Improving your iPhone photography to Facebook Add Improving your iPhone photography to MySpace Add Improving your iPhone photography to Del.icio.us Digg Improving your iPhone photography Add Improving your iPhone photography to Yahoo My Web Add Improving your iPhone photography to Google Bookmarks Add Improving your iPhone photography to Stumbleupon Add Improving your iPhone photography to Reddit
#749268 - 03/03/12 02:46 PM Re: Improving your iPhone photography [Re: Janina - Photography]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I definitely use my phone camera more than I thought I would, because it's always there. I don't always carry my "real" camera with me.

Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Twitter Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Facebook Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to MySpace Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Improving your iPhone photography Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Stumbleupon Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Reddit
#749273 - 03/03/12 04:12 PM Re: Improving your iPhone photography [Re: Janina - Photography]
Dannica Offline

Thanks for the pointers. The one about cleaning the screen SEEMS like it should be obvious, but I never do it. While photos I take of other things with the iPhone seem okay, a few times I've tried to hold the camera at arms length and take a photo either of myself or me with a friend and those photos are so uncomplimentary that I always delete them. I swear something about that combination adds 15 years to my appearance.

Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Twitter Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Facebook Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to MySpace Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Improving your iPhone photography Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Stumbleupon Add Re: Improving your iPhone photography to Reddit
#781008 - 09/04/12 06:27 PM Re: Improving your iPhone photography [Re: Janina - Photography]
Kerry-Editor/Photography Offline

Loc: Prescott, Arizona
Interestingly, I use my iphone as a light meter for my vintage cameras. There are some great light meter apps in the itunes store and they are quite inexpensive and extremely accurate.

Moderator:  Ewa - Photography 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Breaking Up by Ignoring Someone
by Anne_0921
Dating
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 09:22 PM
Salad Time
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Low Carb
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
De-Tethering from the Internet
Low Carb
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
What Is The Wiccan Great Rite?
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
Yesterday at 07:41 PM
International Dark Sky Week - Save the Night!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 07:26 PM
The Gifts of ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 07:10 PM
Against Punishment for Kids with ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 06:49 PM
Walking Off Belly Fat
by CarlaCano-Walking Editor
Walking
Yesterday at 06:18 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Gregory - Hiking/BP Editor), 130 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.