Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
rtemis, xmeecosmic, MrsBunny, mucarito, mryannlgn
57113 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57113 Members
417 Forums
112813 Topics
798431 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 921
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 220
Karm - SW USA Editor 162
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 144
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Dianne W - Editor 86
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 86
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#745969 - 02/13/12 05:10 AM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Jilly]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I did not sleep well at all and my stomach was very upset. I had a situation on my mind, a betrayal from a loved one, and it kept me up almost all night. I only got an hour of sleep and I had to go back to bed late morning for a few more hours. I was not right all day. The betrayal is a situation I can do nothing about, so I have to work on accepting it. Feeling peaceful before bed is key to a good nights sleep.

Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Twitter Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Facebook Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to MySpace Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How did you sleep last night? Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Reddit
#746138 - 02/14/12 01:21 AM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Sorry to hear your woes, Cassie. I hope you feel better today.

Slept horribly last night! I kept waking up. Finally took some meds at 7am and and slept in til 3pm.

Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Twitter Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Facebook Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to MySpace Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How did you sleep last night? Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How did you sleep last night? to Reddit
#746177 - 02/14/12 04:51 AM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Jilly]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thanks, Jilly. I do feel better today. I slept better last night too. I worked on forgiveness today and that has brought me peace. I should sleep well tonight.

#746181 - 02/14/12 05:14 AM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

You have so much going on right now, cassie. It sounds like forgiveness is the best way to bring you peace, so that's a smart choice. Bitterness will only hurt you in the long run.

#746370 - 02/15/12 06:36 AM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

hmm, not good once more. I keep having to take an ambien. I am going to try to get to bed by midnite and see if i can manage to sleep through the night this time.

#746568 - 02/16/12 02:25 AM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Once again i took an ambien to sleep, plus two ativans to calm down enough to let the ativan work. I went to bed at 1pm and woke up at noon-thirty.

Had interesting dreams. Will try to get to bed earlier tonite. Will probably need to use meds. I really would like to be out of bed at 10am.

Edited by Jilly (02/16/12 02:26 AM)

#746576 - 02/16/12 02:46 AM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Jilly]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I slept decently last night.

My problem generally right now is just getting myself all wound down for the night. It seems I am keyed up later at night than I want to be, and then I can't relax for sleep. Once I am asleep I am usually ok unless I am under a lot of stress.

#748069 - 02/25/12 04:03 PM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I went to bed a little later than I wanted to but I did not sleep too badly. I feel rested enough.

#748475 - 02/28/12 07:21 AM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I am sleeping better this week than last week. I think it's because I made some important decisions. Uncertainty makes me ruminate at night.

#748623 - 02/29/12 01:29 AM Re: How did you sleep last night? [Re: Jilly]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Great news, Jilly smile

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

Moderator:  DebbieMandel 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How do you use your Shield of Faith?
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
09:55 PM
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
08:13 PM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
07:48 PM
Zen Bootcamp
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
04:49 PM
Einstein's Eclipse *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
04:45 PM
Published in devotional
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
04:11 PM
Yoga Wisdom for the week 8-24-2014
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
03:48 PM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
02:31 PM
Planning to schedule monthly online meetings...
by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host
Spanish Language
01:45 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (conniem), 60 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.