Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
When I ask this question, I am talking about every arena of your health. How are you mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially? Talk about one or talk about all.

Me? Approximately 2 years ago, I discovered that I suffer with Candida.

Since then, I have become more conscious of my cleansing cycles, carb intake and de-stressing exercises. I am more aware of my symptoms and am making a more conscious effort to become 75% raw.

By becoming more aware of how candida affects my life, I have also become more aware of other things happening within my body. Truth is, I definitely feel that they are all interwoven (mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially).

I am well on my way to recovery and balance.

So, how about you? How is your health; mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and/or financially? I really want to know.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Mentally.....I am ok enough, but I am tired. I am predisposed to depression, but I battled it and won last fall and I am still doing ok.

Physically.....Like I said, I'm tired because I am not sleeping as well as I would like to be. A lot on my mind. I could stand to lose some weight but lately I eat better and I have been walking. I don't see the numbers going down but I do see my shape changing, which is good.

Spiritually.....Getting better in this area. It is a period of transition for me in many ways right now, and for once I am taking care of the inner me the best I can.

Emotionally.....Sometimes struggling. I just lost my boyfriend of 2 years last month. He died from a major heart attack at the age of 49. His health was not great but certainly nobody expected this. I lived with him, and so it is especially hard dealing with the loss, and now I have to make plans to move clear across the country to be with my family this fall. There's a lot to do and to think about, but I can't stay here in his in-law apartment forever, even though his parents are wonderful. I pretty much have to organize all my things alone (including my storage unit an hour away) because nobody lives close enough to me to be of help. I am overwhelmed and still hurting.

Financially.....Broke. I have been unemployed for some time due to a layoff, divorce and relocation two years ago, and also due to being my boyfriend's full time caregiver after his first heart attack a year ago. It is emotionally difficult to look for work but I have tried. There is not much out there, and I am in competition with a lot of other people for what I do apply for. It is frustrating.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning Cassie!

That IS a lot to take on. The state of your health seems appropriate, given your circumstances.

So, are you ready for healing? What if I told you that the Universe is conspiring to care for you and bring you happiness? The past two years have most likely been a transformation period, preparing you for this time in your life.

Where so you want to go with your life Cassie? That's the 1st question you need to answer. Take your time with this one. Think about the things that bring you joy. What do you really enjoy doing? What makes your heart soar? Are there certain types of people with which you prefer to spend your time? In what capacity do you easily give of yourself without regard for reciprocation?

That's a lot of homework, and it will start a newer course of balanced health.

Have a great day Cassie!

Please feel free to respond when you have your answers. I really want to know how you are doing. I want you to be in great health.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Hi Yvonnie,

Thank you for responding and for your kind words. I am ready for healing and I am working on my personal healing every day.

There are still many changes to come, so in effect the transition period for me is still in progress. I don't think I can pin down a direction to go in until after I move across the country and settle down near my family. I need to feel grounded again, and I will be living with my mother. She has a way of making me feel like I am at home.

I have a lot to do between now and then, and a lot to do once I am there to find work and a place for my horse to live. I have two horses now, but I am pretty much forced because of finances to give one up soon. I hope I can still keep one in my life because being with horses is where my true passion lies. It is during those times that I feel most connected with myself and most like how I was meant to be. And I can talk with horse people all day long. Once I am working I need to save up to be able to pay for transport to get my horse home with me.

As for everything else you mentioned, I can't even begin to consider that right now. Most of my energy is used for just trying to get through each day and to deal with my sadness over losing my dear love. I am needing this alone time to grieve and heal. I know it will take time. The rest of my energy is used for taking care of my dogs (thank God for them because they make me get out and walk), and going through some things in preparation for moving.

I want and need a job for now at least part time, but my energy level for searching has been nonexistent. With each week I feel a little better so I know I need to resume the search very soon. It is yet one more hurdle I need to try to jump.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Cassie-

{{{smiles}}}, {{{hugs}}} to you.

Unknowingly, you did answer each of the questions I presented to you for homework. These are the answers I heard...

Where do you want to go with your life Cassie? That's the 1st question you need to answer. Take your time with this one. Think about the things that bring you joy. What do you really enjoy doing?

You really enjoy being with animals (and mom).

What makes your heart soar?

Horses.

Are there certain types of people with which you prefer to spend your time?

You like being around horse people.

In what capacity do you easily give of yourself without regard for reciprocation?

You give to animals without regard for reciprocation.

I feel so warm inside when you mention the animals. I hope your new found job lands you in a position with horses and dogs and other animals that can benefit from your compassionate energy.

May your heart heal without a scar and your horses remain in your care. May you step onto this new path with energy, vigor, and love. The light around you is bright.

In Balance,

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 02/27/12 06:14 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Balance.......that is what I am striving for. I am allowing myself some time for healing, and I hope that after I am settled from moving this fall I will find some renewed energy to embrace life.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
Shark
Shark
D
Hi, Yvonnie.
I ask myself those questions frequently. I have dealt with the loss of vision for 10 years now. I know it seems like a long time to deal with an issue. But when it dominates every facet of your life then it is a lifetime struggle.
I can say I have learned how to adjust and change to my situation. I am happy and doing fine. With a lot of courage and determination I have faced my struggle and feel I am growing. Great thread. Hope you get lots of responses.
Wishing you all the best. Your friend. Dean

Dean Ingalls, Vision Issues Editor

vision issues homepage

vision issues forum

Remember to sign-up for the Vision Issues Newsletter to get weekly updates!
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Dean-

Vision issues (like other health issues) are really difficult, I imagine. My husband suffers with Keratoconus and is considering having his corneas replaced. We've been together well over 20 years and I still do not understand the severity of his symptoms and disease. He finds it hard to explain his symptoms in a manner that most can truly understand. In turn, I feel that I may not have been as supportive, over the years.

I am so happy that you are writing about Vision Issues. It provides awareness and support to those that are suffering and those that need to support them. Furthermore, it allows you to continue teaching.

So, Dean, what is the one thing you miss seeing most? How do you indulge in that idea (the thing you miss seeing) now? How has it changed for you; more intense or less appealing?

What path in life called to you when you had sight? How has the call changed since you have lost sight?

Looking forward to your answers...

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
My husband and I are both 61 and at our age, health issues pop up. However, I see these as opportunities to get on a higher, better path.

I've had a condition for the past 5 years which causes constant tingling all over my body, as if it fell asleep and is waking up. None of the doctors I've visited have a clue why this is happening so I decided to create a health plan for myself which includes yoga, tai chi, green smoothies and a very good diet (just lately gave up meat and gluten) and meditation.

Without having this health situation, I wouldn't probably be doing most of these things, which are good not only for my body, but my spirit so I remind myself to be grateful for having this to put me on a better path and keep me there.

Another thing I've done because of having this is to blog about natural remedies and proactive things people can do to create better health for themselves, regardless of what issues they are facing. There are lots of inspirational stories out there, plus books and programs on self-healing that can lead to great improvements in mind, body and spirit.

Last edited by BoomerGal; 03/05/12 09:52 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
For me:

Financially - on a holding pattern for now, waiting on SSI to come through. Living frugally is fun, though.

Emotionally - this is hard. my husband is leaving me April 10th. Sometimes I start crying over nothing, even though i know it's time for this relationship to come to an end. I do have my meds to control anxiety and depression, though.

I am also feeling sad about the amount of things i need to do to have my life in order.

Spiritually - doing okay. I want to set aside more time for meditation and yoga, but i do get out and walk a lot, and i consider that spiritual time.

Physically - mostly okay. I plan to start running again once Dan leaves here. I am working on getting enough nutrients and fiber and healthful food in my daily plan.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Boomer Gal!

My husband and I are both 61 and at our age, health issues pop up. However, I see these as opportunities to get on a higher, better path.

I agree.

I've had a condition for the past 5 years which causes constant tingling all over my body, as if it fell asleep and is waking up. None of the doctors I've visited have a clue why this is happening so I decided to create a health plan for myself which includes yoga, tai chi, green smoothies and a very good diet (just lately gave up meat and gluten) and meditation.

Candida changed my life in this manner as well. Could yours be circulation issues? How have your lifestyle changes changed your symptoms?

Without having this health situation, I wouldn't probably be doing most of these things, which are good not only for my body, but my spirit so I remind myself to be grateful for having this to put me on a better path and keep me there.

Love that! Me too.

Another thing I've done because of having this is to blog about natural remedies and proactive things people can do to create better health for themselves, regardless of what issues they are facing. There are lots of inspirational stories out there, plus books and programs on self-healing that can lead to great improvements in mind, body and spirit.

Great site! You may be my new hero.

Glad to meet you here at Bellaonline.com.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 03/06/12 01:02 AM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Jilly-

Sometimes your sadness comes through the computer. I hope our caring and support comes through to you.

Once the space is clear, is all yours, and filled with your energy and no gaps, you will begin to feel better.

I love how you have embraced and accepted your timely healing. It is great that you see light at the end of the tunnel and that you continue to move forward.

Mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially, one day you will look back and recognize that this was the start of many blessings in your life.

You fascinate me Jilly! Your beauty radiates brightly and the Universe definitely has big plans to help you make a huge difference on this earth.

Are you planning to help teenage/young adult girls through emotional suffering or some other womanhood concept? Your turmoil serves as great education on that path.

All is well.

May your light grow brighter each day.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Thank you. I do feel the caring and support. It's a wonderful thing and why i keep coming here. You are great!

I do feel i have a mission to help people live frugally, under their means, and even get back to the land a little bit. I know i can help people everywhere in any conditions.

N
N
It is getting worst! My life has always sucked but at least I had my health (physical that is...i got a depression when i was around 10...dont know why it didnt arrived before quite frankly) but since moving here in November of 2009 that too has gone against me! It started with my depression getting worst by the day then I got an awful flu that lasted almost two weeks (i RARELY get them and when i do they dont last more than 1 week) then my hypermetropia came back and I could not find a place here that was able to make me a pair of glasses (theres 3 eye doctors here...the first made me glasses but they were wrong and she decided to give me my money back instead of fixing her error then the other place he told me that it would not make any difference if i wore glasses when watching tv being on the computer and reading so i never tried the other 1) then on November 13 I got four fillings done and one of them (i later learned that there was NO CAVITY AND NO FILLING ON THAT TOOTH) has hurt me since then (i went to another dentist monday and the woman [not the dentist...i went to that place 3 times and only saw him the first time where he promised me that he will take care of me...that is the man who sent his secretary yesterday to tell me that he did not want to see me again because it was not his problem and i had no money!!!!!!!] put so much polish on that tooth that i cannot even chew my food...i go see the dentist who did that to me tomorrow morning and hopefully she will AT LEAST be able to polish the tooth so i can chew again!!!) and that is bringing me jaw, throat and neck problems since I have to do contortions to eat on the right because I can't on the left anymore and that also brings lots of headaches! Now I am just waiting to see what awful thing is going to happen to me.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

I have sent you a detailed message in the "What's Standing in Your Way?" thread.

I am sending you 7 days of loving and healing energy.

Absorb it.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
P
P
Sometimes all these problems are interrelated and sometimes are not. but the way to recover from all kinds of disorder about health may be differ from each other but every one will agree with me that the first duty is to recover from mental health at first.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Prime-

Welcome. You could be right on all accords.

It is my belief that each is interrelated (mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health; and sometimes financial).

Which one should come first is based on which one is plaguing you most. The one that is most prevalent in your concerns is more prevalent on your journey and most likely where you should start. And that, of course, is how we differ and how we determine what we need to heal/recover.

How's your health?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I looked back at my response a year ago and things have certainly improved. I lost 25 pounds and my physical health is pretty good. I just need to monitor my blood pressure but I have been on meds for 20 years for that.

I have a job but I don't make very much money, so I struggle week to week to make ends meet. It is physically demanding too and I don't like retail. But it is better than no job at all and I hope that I can find something better down the road.

I am still healing from losing my boyfriend. Overall I think I am doing better in that area but I still miss him terribly. Some days are worse than others. I don't cry as much as I used to, but I have at least a tear in my eye daily thinking about him. I don't seem to be able to feel pure joy since he passed, but I have hope that better days are coming.

I have learned a lot about myself and my belief system in the past year. I feel more confident and peaceful in my own skin.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Debbie I just need to give you a Cyber ((((((HUG)))))). Blessings Margaret

Health issues, don't get me started. I've had health issues from the age of 3 months when I 'Died' as a baby. However, I'm now 65 years of age, and my health issues rarely stop me in my tracks, rather they have slowed me down. In my younger days living with Auto-immune diseases I was still able to dig up a garden, grow veggies, paint a house and chop wood for the fire, take care of my family and work from time to time. It's all in how you approach your health issues as to how you will cope. Never give in to fatigue, never give in to one migraine after another, and never give in to Arthritic pain. Just let your brain overide the pain. With practice it can you know! My biggest problem is insomnia due to Anxiety which I have trouble with from time to time. Yet even insomnia cannot tie me to my bed :-) One day I will succumb, but until then..... Blessings Margaret aka Maggie

Nancy I've just read your thread, and I also want to give you a Cyber ((((((HUG)))))). We're all close in Spirit, and never truly alone with our life issues. Try to remember that, and ask your own Spirit for some physical as well as Spiritual support!! Blessings Margaret

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Margaret....a big ((((HUG)))) to you too!

My deceased boyfriend also was sick as a baby, and his health issues went on and got progressively worse as he got older. Even so, it was amazing what he accomplished. Nothing kept him down. He was and still is an inspiration to me.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
N
N
Hi Margaret! Thank you very much! I am lucky to have a computer connected to the internet because otherwise I would be completely lonely! I always have lived with my parents but they were only there to provide material things not love. My mom also can accompany physically (like the last 2 times i went to the hospitals she was there) but that's where it stops. Never heard the words I love you, never heard the question what is wrong (except for people i never met on the internet...my supposed best friend has never answered my emails of when i was talking about what was wrong but the ones i never met did and were worried too and kept asking me if it was better and that includes 2 people who have lots of medical problems) and never got a hug from anyone. The problems (the ones talked about here) I had are getting better. The tooth still hurts but slowly I am getting over my throat and neck issues (they were all in my head..i got tests done to prove it...even if i know its all stress its still hard to forget but what is helping me move on is even if i think about it it rarely comes with the symptoms so i know its better). My depression and everything else are still there, as long as I have no job and I still live with my parents I don't see how it will go away. I am trying to get rid of my laziness, if I would get up earlier I'd start taking long walks again (here only 2 or 3 lights work so its dangerous to walk at night...it rained lately and then got cold and snowed so theres hidden ice), that has always calmed me down and kept me calm for the rest of the day. Again thank you and I am sending you a huge hug!

Nancy walking in the Winter can be difficult, so how about finding some exercises that you can do in the safety of your room? I have a treadmill in my gamesroom area which faces the tv. So I watch tv while I do a brisk walk, well as brisk a walk as I can do these days, lol. I'm sun sensitive so in the summer I can only go out before 9:30am or after 6pm. Our winters are no way near as harsh as the Northern hemisphere, though when we have a storm it's a doozy. So I'm able to get out and about more in the cooler months than the warmer months. Winter months can have a negative affect on some folks mood. They can have a recurrence of their depression when there's not enough sunshine around. Anyway I hope that your depression lifts soon, and the sun soon shines for you. Debbie when a person is born sick or becomes sick soon thereafter, they quickly learn to cope with whatever life throws at them. We're use to not feeling 100% and as we don't really know what it feels like to feel totally well, it does not matter to us. Does that make sense to you? As for your deceased boyfriend, it's so sad when people leave this earth too soon. There is still so much of life for them to experience, yet I know that it was no accident that they were born into a life of sickness or hardship. They chose their journey, and when it's over they'll chose another maybe more gentler a journey, maybe not. In the meantime those left behind have to find their own way through life, and we do. Take care both of you. Blessings Margaret

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lots of chatting going on in this thread yesterday.

Good Morning Family!

I love the support we can get in this forum. Maggie your advice and reasoning is beautiful. Your optimism is wonderful. Being born a sick baby (no less dying) and coping for this long with a charm and sense of humor to boot. I love that. Thank you so much for being a part of our family.

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 03/05/13 03:50 AM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy, it is so wonderful to see you chiming in again and doing better. Your scenario is the perfect example of how each component of our whole health (mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially) intertwines and affects our energy. I hope the seven days of healing energy being sent to you had a positive affect. With your permission, I would like to send you seven more days of healing energy? This time it would be an increase of vibrational energy, something that would boost your energy level and hopefully spark or inspire or trigger you to see a certain scenario with a bit more clarity. Let me know.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Debbie, wow!!! 25 pounds and a job. Good for you! I'm so happy for you. It's been a long time since I saw your beau or had you on my energy list. I believe the last time I visited you at the bewitching hour was in May of last year (hmm?). Is there anything I can do for you on a spiritual level? Let me know.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Thank you, Yvonnie. If I think of something I will let you know.

I met with a clairvoyant/medium recently and I will write about it on my forum soon. My sweetheart showed up loud and clear (I told him beforehand that he'd better follow me in there.....I was spending a lot of money for this!). The medium sensed him with me as I was coming up the walkway. I am still figuring out what I want to share about this experience and how to present it here. I am very glad I went.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
N
N
Hi Margaret! I started exercising again last year (i think it was august). They are little exercises (1 at a time...im at the second now...moved in late 2009 and stopped exercising before moving...thankfully i was walking a lot when i arrived here) and done before my shower at night. I'd love a treadmill but there's no room for one and I don't have the money. Weather has no effect on my depression. I actually love snow and rain better than good weather (i even feel better when its raining and snowing...weird eh :-/ haha). Besides ice, the people who drive their snowmobiles (3 & 4 wheelers during summers) like crazy and the idiots who shoot their guns everywhere (the majority of the signs here have bullet holes) there's not a lot of dangers. The worst when walking here is the pollution, there's many dumps and most of them are close to water plus the people here do not seem to know what a garbage bin is. I woke up early (well 10:00...for me its early) today and almost spent all of the time awake in bed so if I do not stay up too late I should get up at 9:00 or 8:00 and have a nice walk.

N
N
Hi Yvonnie! Thank you for your offer, I happily accept! I have low energy so that would help a lot (especially since i want to have big walks again...my winter coat is nice an warm but very heavy...when i have low energy i get back pain with that coat...probably because my back is less straight during these low energy days). I always end up with panic attacks when my physical health is not doing good, that's the only thing that has never let me down plus my pain level is not high so when that goes I have nothing left and the pain makes me freak out (add to that that i cant swallow pills and am scared during examinations and cant stand needles especially in my arms...always been like that...so not too fun when you have to take medication or go to the doctors or have blood tests...i even freaked out during my neck ultrasound...i kept trying to get into the bed...lol).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Great Nancy!

Let's get started tonight.

I also ask that during these seven days you repeat this affirmation:

"Tous les jours de toute facon je vais mieux, mieux, et mieux."

My translation could be off so, in English, I am saying, "Everyday in every way, I am getting better, better, and better."

Say it, out loud, ten times, three times a day (10x, 3x/day).

Keep in touch. Let me know how things are going.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
Your translation is great. When did you learn French?

M
Shark
Shark
M
Is it autosuggestion to recommend that we should believe that we would be better be telling ourselves that everything would get better if we trust it would be?
Yvonnie, guess you are very good at psychological counseling, is there any methods to help relieve a very sick person from the constant pain suffered from the body? Can the autosuggestion thing work on people who has get very clear affirmation that he will never get better?
Thanks Yvonnie for your great advice in advance, appreciate any of your suggestions! smile

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy! Thanks for the confirmation. I'm always learning French and Spanish. I love languages, but Spanish and French are the only two I ever attempt. Tried German before but it simply did not flow well for me.

My bucket list includes becoming fluent in French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.

Anyway, remember to say your affirmation in French. For some reason, Spirit says that will work better for you.

Happy Day Nancy!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Meredith!

Yes it is auto suggestion. And yes, it works very well.

I am not necessarily very good at "psychological counseling" but, I do spend a lot of time in meditation searching for solutions. I have discovered that our bodies have a keen healing capability that we often block with negative thoughts, emotional baggage, and spiritual discord. This is why I am such an advocate for whole healing.

There are ways to help people that have learned to believe that they will never get better, but they have they have to want that healing. I use a method called remote communication to inspire people to see the light that resides within them again.

In that remote communication I impart unconditional love to my subject and remind them that they are loved and that someone wants them to be as happy as happy can be in this lifetime.

Then, when I can see that they have received that spark, I will suggest auto suggestive phrases/affirmations or other things that they should indulge in that will help the healing process continue. Eventually, when they show a true desire to be better, I do a remote healing session that allows me to look into the body and find the dark spaces that need clearing. Sometimes, I instruct them to see their doctor because the thing that will best facilitate their healing is a prescription of medication; just because the person believes more in medication than they do spirit/mind/emotion/body work.

Again, while I am working on the subject, I am not the healer. The subject is the healer and must want to be healed. I am aware that if the subject does not begin to heal under my care, I am not their final option. The Universe will send them another opportunity when they are truly ready.

I know this is a lot Meredith and my methods vary according to the person I am working with (previously referred to as the subject). So, if there is a way I can assist you, let me know. If the matter is too personal, please send me a private message. I am always open to doing spirit work that inspires whole health and self-realization.

Thanks for asking!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I may try German soon. Almost bought German For Dummies last year (at least id know some things and know how to say them) but chickened out and took it out of my Amazon basket. For my affirmation I have been saying it but not the number you told me. The first day I did it more than once but since then I do it only once a day (i also dont count how many times i do say it when i do say it). Sorry about that. I don't believe in these things (the positive affirmations) but I do say it when I think about it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

You should try German soon. Let me know if your ever do.

Glad to know that you are saying it, regardless of how many times. It takes a while to develop the habit.

Its okay right now if you don't believe, but say it anyway. Once a day is good. Twice a day is great! Three times a day, 10 times each, is magnificent and holds more power.

So, how is your health these days?

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 03/08/13 06:14 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I was scared that you would be mad at me for not saying it the number of times you told me to. Right now I am okay. Low energy but that's about it. I keep thinking about the neck and throat issues but rarely the symptoms come with it so I eat anyway, I'm almost eating like I used to. The next time I'm buying something on Amazon and the book German For Dummies that come with CDs is still there I'm buying it. I'll tell you if it worked after trying it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Nancy-

I'm pretty flexible. If I assign you a healing project, I didn't create it so much as I felt it was for you. It's always up to you to do it or not. Sometimes, I think Spirit conjures up these homework assignments (like affirmations) just to get you to get into the mindset of wanting the healing.

That said, your homework is pretty easy. Sometimes the assignment seems crazy. And more important, I know that that particular affirmation works (never been told to assign it in french before though).

Glad to hear you are doing better. And good for you on the German. Can't wait to hear more about it (once you get it).

Wishing You Self-Realization and Whole Healing,

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
It is amazing to me how fast your physical body reacts to stress. I developed a cold overnight, making me think that my immune system is a little weakened. I had a very stressful day yesterday when some crazy circumstances threw me way off balance. It will take me some time to get over yet another hurdle on this journey called life.

Speaking of balance, it is high time for the pendulum to swing the other way.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Debbie-

I would be happy to do some remote energy work for you if you would like.

Let me know.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

How is your health these days?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
Hi Yvonnie! It's better. I even have more energy. I woke up at 13:00 today, I know it's late but for me it's like 6:00! I'll try 12:00 tomorrow and keep on taking one hour off so soon I'll be able to take long walks again, that will help get me more energy and my brain will like it (its tired of always beeing inside and in front of the computer..haha). How are you?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am great! And excited to hear that you are improving. I can send more energy if you would like.

Let me know.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
Hi Yvonnie, I am glad to hear that you are great! I woke up later than yesterday's today so no walk for me today (i could of walked at night but there was a lot of rain lately and today was cold and since theres like 2 lights working it was not a good idea). A movie I like (Silent Hill) is playing later and I haven't seen it in a while so I'll be watching it. Next Tuesday I have an appointment at 11:00 so I can't wake up later than 8:30 so I will be able to take a walk that afternoon at least. Last night (or the night before...1 thing with being lazy and spending lots of time in front of the computer is that your memory is not too good) I thought about the sentence I was supposed to say and I kept on saying it over and over for a while and I started again after I realised I had stopped saying it a few minutes later.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy-

Glad to know you are still fighting your own fight, whether you believe in affirmations or not.

I am so looking forward to you getting out and walking again.

Yay You! Keep me posted.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Still fighting my cold but at least it is not getting worse. I am taking care of myself the best I can in the last few days, taking naps and trying to boost my immune system with vitamins, minerals, and herbs. Sometimes I sleep with my various healing stones, too.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
N
N
I can since Friday night eat on the left side! At first I thought it was false hope (it happened a few nights where i could eat on that side for a few bites or the whole night then the next day it would be hell) but yesterday all day long it was fine and today so far it's okay too! I keep on forgetting that I can now chew normally! It sometimes hurt but it does not stop me from chewing on that side! If this keeps up tomorrow I will get up before 11:30 so that the dentist I haven't tried yet has at least a twentyfour hour notice about my cancellation, and by getting up at that time I will be able to finally take a walk!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yay!!!! Sounds great!

I'm very happy for you. Let me know how that walk works out.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I did take a walk that day and it was nice. I did not go too far since I was tired but I did go to a small river (when you walk really slow like i do [it helps me relax when i walk slowly] its about 30-40 minutes). No walks since then. I could of taken one today since I was up before noon but I was too lazy so I stayed inside instead. My lazy days are almost gone so I enjoy every seconds of laziness I do have, haha :-)!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

This news makes me so happy. You taking a walk and enjoying your laziness. I hope you are being present in those moments; really drinking in the sights, sounds, smells, sensations, and even the taste of the air.

I hope you are finding a moment to be grateful for those moments. Our gratitude increases our good fortune.

I haven't sent you light and love since that night and your posts suggest you are on your way; you are discovering your path.

I am truly happy for you. Keep at it.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I am excited and scared tonight because tomorrow is a big day for me! I will make some small changes and I will also do something that will probably change things around here. Normally I get all happy about these days and when they actually go well not too long after they turn the other way to where it was or worst so this is why I am afraid. But I think this time is different. Something happened last night and it woke me up. Hopefully tomorrow will go smoothly and the following too so I can make other changes that would be bigger!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today I am still down with the tail end of the flu, but otherwise I feel pretty good. I have had some gum disease, but i am working on eliminating that.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

I am so sorry I was not here for you when you posted this. That said, the Universe was pushing you out there without my 2 cents.

How did it go? I'll bet it was great.

Please share.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Jilly-

Hope all is well now. Though yours is probably over, I too am recovering from the flu. It seems to be dragging a bronchial tail behind it.

Stay healthy!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
Yvonnie,

Don't worry about it!

Turns out it did not go as plan and did not work, like usual. I am preparing for another big day, it was supposed to be Monday or Tuesday but something came up and that made me realised that I had made an error of scheduling so that was a good thing. Now my big day is next week. After that big day I am giving myself a month to get my laziness out (well at least the get to bed and get up late thing out) and after that I am getting an hair cut and then it's get up at normal times and eat better time. If all goes well I will give myself a break (i want that break to last an entire Dallas Stars season) before the real big decisions will come.

Today as been a bad day so far and I woke up after 15:00 so I have a few hours left before getting back to bed plus I have a headache.

I hope you are doing well,

Nancy

N
N
Last month I went to pick up my glasses and my eyes are still not used to them so I'm going to have to go back there and have this checked out. Close to two hours away so it's kind of a pain going there, I was hoping that they would be able to make glasses for hypermetropia, at least they will take care of it unlike the first person I tried here! Most of the times it's okay then my eyes starts having trouble focusing so this should not be hard to take care of for them.

N
N
I'm going to get my glasses checked out in less than two hours. It should not be hard to correct since it's only missing about 15-20% (maybe less...its getting better) to be working all the time.

N
N
So my eye doctor checked my glasses and my eyes and the reason why the glasses are not working 100% is because my computer screen is too high. It's a 22" and the stand cannot be lowered or removed so I put my chair higher. If this does not work he told me to go back to see him and he'll change the glasses then.

N
N
About an hour ago I was in front of my television eating and watching something and I suddendly felt weird, I still am. It started with the feeling that I had one tooth missing in my mouth then like there were more tooth missing and then that they were there but out of place. Then it was like how we feel before getting the flu or something like that. Then it was like I barely could feel myself when touching my face and neck. Now it's almost gone but some of my teeth still feel weird (depending on how i close my mouth its either 1 tooth is missing or 1 tooth is not in its place) and it's like I have many bug bites on my face (nothing is there i checked).

N
N
What happened to me yesterday was gone after I wrote about it here (took about 1 hour or so). It was really weird!

As for my glasses I think that putting my chair higher is working. It's still not 100% but it's better than before I went to see my eye doctor. I'd say it's now at 90%.

N
N
I woke up with my uvula swollened today. This has happened a few times this year but thankfully so far it has come back to normal size that same day. The last time I checked (less than 1 hour ago) it was almost 100% back to normal, only a tiny part is still swollened, it's like I have a red dot at the tip but when I look with a different angle it's easy to see that it's swollened.

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
Mentally- Fine physically- Suffering from cold and cough spiritually- Fine Financially-Okay type

R
R
Suffering from headache these days...

N
N
Anybody have problems with their ear wax? I have been for many years. Noone wants to remove it for me. I tried many clinics before moving and I tried three times here and I'm always told that it is too dangerous (my doctor where i used to live used a metal stick to take some away....i still cant believe i let him do it...noone can tell me that this is not dangerous and that using water to clean ears is!!!!!!!!!!) and in the meantime I have my ears full of wax. The second to last person I saw told me to lay down in the shower and to put the water at the maximum pressure and to shove this in my ears and that was after she told me three times (if not more) that if she would of cleaned my ears it would be too dangerous, I almost punched her when she told me this! I was also told to put any oil in my ears (but these morons draw the line at motor oil). So every few weeks or months I have my mom put ear drops (i only use the ones sold in drugstores) in my ears, the wax never gets out of my ears, sometimes it goes close to the exit so I can scoop some with the tip of my little fingers.

This afternoon I think the wax went at the end of my ears, it was so bad that I thought I was going deaf! Now I can 100% hear but I still hear the buzzing sounds, if I'm lucky the ears will completely block (happened twice when i was young) so like that no doctors and nurses will have the excuse that they see my eardrums (that what i was always told) so I will finally get the cleaning I need!

N
N
My mom just put ear drops in my ears. She did the left last since it's the worst and it hurts (thats the first time putting ear drops hurts). I'm trying to calm myself right now, I know that if I could not hear it would be bad but I can hear perfectly, the wax on that ear rarely comes out and when I can feel it with the tip of a finger it's almost always hard not soft so I know it's because of that that it hurts, that ear is also the one who gave me most trouble yesterday. I stayed five minutes laying on the side for the right ear but I did less time on the left because it was hurting too much.

If there would be a private clinic around here I'd take an appointment and pay, I'm sure that when paying I'd get an ear cleaning!

N
N
I just had more drops in each ears, this time the left ear did not hurt so I was able to stay on that side the same amount of time (5 minutes) as with the right ear. That ear did hurt a little for a while tonight but it was after and during neck and head pain on that same side so that could of had nothing to do with the wax.

There's an ear specialist in Rimouski and I'll call him tomorrow, in Quebec though we need a paper of reference from a doctor and ours retired in June and we are on a list to get one so that may take a long time before I can go see that specialist!

N
N
So I found an ear specialist in Rimouski and was told when I called that these types of doctors do not take care of ear wax issues! So, I called the clinic in Causapscal and since I did not get an ear cleaning the two times I went there my doctor's paper is still good so they gave me an appointment Monday at 11:00. I had drops put in each ears earlier. If I am told that they cannot clean my ears they better not tell me something stupid like laying in my shower, put the pressure at the highest and to put that water in my ears because I will probably lose it!

And last night I had to take aspirins because my neck and head pain became a migraine (i often wait too long before taking aspirins), thankfully that migraine went away before I went to bed.

i fell dizzy these days

N
N
I had to take aspirins last night because I got a migraine and I had lots of stress that made it worst.

I took other aspirins more than one hour ago. I woke up with neck pains and I again waited too long to take aspirins and I ended up with a migraine and the neck pain was in my shoulders too. That migraine appeared after the email account I was with decided to suspend me without giving me warnings and telling me why (that was only the 17th day with these morons).

As for my ears the loud buzzing that started Sunday is gone. I canceled the Monday appointment, I know it will be like the other times and I am ver angry about this so this is just a recipe for disaster me going there and them refusing again to do an ear cleaning. I had drops put on both ears today and will continue like it's written in the bottle (1 time per day is for 9 days), maybe this time the drops will work. If it does not do like Sunday to Wednesday I have learned to live with this, it's stupid but that's how it works in my province.

N
N
I felt awful earlier so I took some aspirins, now it's much better. Woke up with a neck pain and it slowly moved to lots of other places. I had a small migraine and the rest is arthritis pain. As long as it keeps on not being sharp pains (i had some today...the breasts bone at the left...thankfully it did not last long...it was like i had dislocated something) and that it does not last long (it keeps on changing place and then it just stops) I'll be okay with it. If the pain comes back I'll be able to take more aspirins before Real Time starts but usually I only have to take aspirins once for the pain to go away.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Inspired Readers!

I am back from a whirlwind of travels with my girls and inspired to make huge changes in my life.

Mentally- I am sharp, driven, and ready to grow.

Physically - I need a cleanse/detox something awful. I could stand to lose about 15 pounds (when traveling, I love to indulge in local cuisine, no matter how healthy).

Spiritually- I've been slacking on my daily meditation and I am feeling it.

Emotionally- I'm excited and in love with life.

Financially- At the beginning of something great! We've downsized and are restructuring the budget. I am owning this one!

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 08/02/13 05:48 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
V
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
V
Awesome Yvonne,

You sound truly inspirational. I would love to know more about how you have downsized, and restructuring your budget. I need the beginning of something great financially. University loans are killing me, and we are not done with accumulating more student loans. Hopefully this will be the last year

I have been going to physical therapy for chronic neck pain that is often debilitating as well as carpal tunnel syndrome in both arms.

Beginning a meditation regime, and a journaling process for catharsis.

I will be grateful for ant suggestions fo success.

Namaste

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Valerie!

Downsizing is subjective. In my situation, four years ago, because of the birth of my youngest child, my husband and I felt we had out grown our three room lofted condo. We negotiated a sweet, rent to own lease for a beautiful 2500 square foot town home. Meanwhile, we rented out our condo, because we could not sell the condo.

Fast forward to today. Our tenant has not been paying enough rent to cover our expenses on the condo. Our lease has reached the time to purchase, but the Owner wants more than the home's appraisal value. My husband and I made the decision to walk away from the town home (losing a substantial down payment with that) and moved back to our condo.

It might sound crazy to others, making the decision to leave an additional 1000 square feet of space, status, slightly better location, and a down payment that was nothing to scoff at. But, our move offers us a substantial monthly savings. Furthermore, I put the girls in our lofted space and my husband and I took the smaller, private bedroom, and the space feels much bigger than before.

Our refrigerator is smaller; so, we are purchasing our food smarter (lowering costs). The space is smaller; so, our utility bills are smaller (not to mention tremendously easier to clean). We have improved our bonding because of our smaller space (no where to get away for more than 45 minutes).

Now, my family is saving more and traveling more and loving more. We are living simpler and smarter. And our neighbors are nicer (lol).

More importantly Valerie, letting go of the second property opens us up to other opportunities across the globe. So, life is better than good; it is really, really, really good or great!

Read my latest article Success and Failure . It is the notion I used to help my husband and I make this huge decision.

Good luck!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I had to take more aspirins late last night because the migraine would not go away (im new to these and made a search...was not sure if the pains were related to it and found out that it was for all of them...thankfully it went away before my exercise and shower and did not came back). Right now I sometimes get some pain in my back neck, hopefully it's not another migraine coming (at first it felt like it was just the rest of the big migraine but now it feels like it wants to go in my head...left side).

Last night my mom put ear drops, so far it's doing nothing, the ear wax has not moved since starting to put these drops!

N
N
I took some aspirins yesterday at 16:17 and did not have to take more. On some times it looked like I would have another migraine but it did not happened. I had low energy and I was feeling like I did have a migraine but compared to the day before it was like night and day so I did not complain. I also had ear drops put it. Right now I'm feeling fine.

N
N
Went to the dentist (first time there...theres only 2 more near where i live and had bad experiences with the other 2) for a cleaning and it went great. The dentist does the cleanings with his hygenist (who is also his wife) and they work fast and does a good job. In fact, that was the first teeth cleaning I had that did not hurt during and after in many years! I have zero cavity (would of sucked hugely since i had many fillings done last year) grin!

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
I am doing well health-wise these days

N
N
Last night when I was just about to fall asleep I ended up with my right ear hurting, it was so bad that it was hurting to some of my teeth as well. I also had heartburns (because of something i ate a few hours before going to bed...i knew it would give me trouble but i wanted to eat it anyway) it was not awful heartburns, the ear hurt was awful and thankfully it does not hurt anymore!

N
N
My uvula was swollened again. It was a little bit when I got up and it got bigger as the time was advancing and when I finished my breakfast it was quite big. Normally the tip tangles on my tongue but this time only both sides on the top were swalloned. About two hours later it was back to normal.

And since I had my right ear hurt while I was trying to fall asleep from time to time I get ear aches, at first it was only on the right but now it's also on the left. It lasts a while and comes and goes. It can be quite painful to just annoying.

N
N
My ear wax problem is getting worst!

A few months ago I started to get vertigo and now most of my headaches I am sure are because of this too. Also some noises are now awful (like 2 plates touching each others is a noise that have ripples that goes straight in my head).

The worst is my left ear. The right at least sometimes the wax comes out a little (not entirely out but it comes near the surface so i can scoop some with my finger nails) so in that ear at least some comes out but my left ear if I am lucky it does that once a year.

I have tried before 2009 to get a water cleaning but noone would do it to me because apparently someone who went to medical school using a little water to take ear wax out of ears is too dangerous (an idiotic nurse after giving me a speech on how much this is dangerous told me to just lay in my shower and use the shower head at full force and use that in both ears!!!!!) in the meantime I am stuck with too much ear wax and it is getting worst!

N
N
About once a year or longer there's a part of my gums that gets swollen and it's always just for one teeth and less than a week. Well yesterday it started at one place and today it like exploded. Normally I just wait until it's over because unless I forget about it when I brush my teeth or eat it does not hurt but this time it is where it's a teeth that half is gone (i grind my teeth awake and asleep so a lot of my enamel is gone) and of course it has never swollen to that point before. The part where the teeth is mostly gone is at the back and there the gum is the most swollen. It's like I am growing a red teeth behind that teeth. It was okay until the start of this afternoon. Late afternoon it hurt so much that it was almost like a tooth ache. I made myself some soup for tonight, one with small noodles so I can chew but not a lot. A few minutes ago it started hurting a lot again. cry!

N
N
Woke up with a sharp pain in my right shoulder. It has come and gone all day with one movement that hurts the most. I almost put some voltaren on it but I figured that since I was sleeping it could not be too serious so I just decided to go with aspirins instead which I took one time late afternoon then one more time a few minutes ago. It's not too bad now even the movement that hurts the most. It could be the rest of the pain from the fall I had or maybe it is arthritis from the awful weather of yesterday. If it would be serious it would hurt all the time (im badlucked but to the point of seriously hurting myself while sleeping i hope not!!!!!!!!!) so I am not worried (i had the same thoughts when i had that big fall).

N
N
I woke up at 6:13 jumping and almost immediately I had the impression I was choking, at first I thought it was mucus but after swallowing a few times it was not going away so almost having a panic attack I went upstairs and saw that it was my uvula that was swollened. It was like third it's size and it never did that before. Right now only a tiny bit is still swollened. I drank water instead of juice for breakfast and drank more later on, I am sure that helped.

N
N
Just took aspirins because of an headache, I should of taken some earlier when it started, I suspect it is caused by the extra ear wax.

The past weeks I have taken aspirins often. I spent a few days in pain (hard to describe it - it has like 3 steps which each worst than the other) and it finally came to me to take aspirins one day and it went away (its crazy but i just think of taking aspirins with headaches not any other pains).

N
N
Had to take aspirins once today, it felt like a huge pressure on the back of my head.

Also I think something is in my left eye. It could be an optic illusion thanks to the low light in the house. I do not see it all the time and it is always in the middle on top, it looks like a white string. It does not hurt and my vision is not blurred so I hope it's just an illusion. This did happened in my right eye a few months ago and it turns out it was a white eye lash that was still attached but laying in my eye (that blurred my vision on the second or third day and it lasted about a week). It is a miracle that I am not having a panic attack about this considering how I am with eyes. I did get a big white string in my right eye at the start of the Summer and that did hurt a lot and took hours to get it out then for weeks I thought I would see it still in the eye which is impossible considering the length of that and how it did hurt.

N
N
There's really something in my left eye! It did hurt twice last night for a few seconds and besides that it is not bothering me. It looks longer today so I hope this means it will soon be loose then come out. I do not know how it happened. Since it's a white string it must be part of the washcloths I use to wash my face since these are white. If this continues adding all the eyelashes that sometimes touch the eyes while still being attached something will happen to my eyes!

N
N
Last night right after my shower the white string in my left eye got loose (did not really hurt or blurred my vision too much) and a few minutes later just before I was going to put eye drops it got back to where it was! It still is there (saw it in 2 different times today) and I know there's one on the other eye too (could be part of what got in that eye that other time or something else - it too is a white string) and it did hurt this morning when I saw it. Looks like this will be another thing I will have to get used to (dry eyes [that with drops can be under control] eye lashes still attached that almost touches the eyes or touches the eyes + a group of lashes near both eyes [on the corner near the nose - sometimes parts goes in and sometimes not] and eyelashes on each others and not even close to the eyes but it still hurts like it) that sucks especially with an eye pyschosis or phobia or whatever it's called. Also there's a part under the eyes that are swollened, it normally is when I get up but normally it goes back to normal before the end of my morning routine. As long as it does not hurt and that I see correctly I will be able to live with this. I could maybe deal with an health issue but if it has to do with my eyes I know that I could not so I am crossing my fingers this does not get to that point!

For the rest of my health today I feel really awful, it's like how we feel just before getting a cold, I have been feeling like that often lately.

N
N
Me feeling bad stopped in the afternoon.

For my eyes since the last time I spotted the white strings I have not seen it so I hope that means it is out of the eyes! It did hurt a little bit a few times but it was the outside of the eyes that hurt. Also both eyes were very dry last night. This morning the right eye hurt and before my breakfast I spotted a long eyelash with the root in the eye and I tried to get it with a tissue but it fell on the eye, a few minutes later the same happened on the left but that one I stopped trying to get with a tissue and while eating breakfast in fell in. Before I started to brush my teeth it stopped hurting in both eyes. Now it's mostly the dryness that is bothering me but except for a few seconds it's okay.

N
N
Whatever is in my left eye is still there because I spotted it this morning, it lasted a few seconds so just enough for me to see it (still at the same place) that time it did hurt but it was two eyelashes that I got.

Last night I suddenly felt awful after watching a Tennis match but it was due to the insomnia I am having and also the chocolate I ate after the pizza (i think the chips i ate that afternoon and the heartburns that followed made a comeback too).

N
N
Last night before going to bed and this morning a short time after getting up I spotted for a few seconds what is in my left eye and these two times it did hurt for that amount of time. Since then I spotted it three more times and it did not hurt.

N
N
Whatever is in both eyes are still there. Spotted what is my left eye a few times (1 time i felt it) and spotted what is in my right eye one time (felt it).

N
N
My uvula was a little swollened when I got up and since it was just a little it came back to the normal size fast.

The white strings are still in my eyes. Last night I spotted the one in the right eye once and today never so far, on the left I spotted it a few times yesterday and today, again most times I did not feel it, sometimes I think I can feel it especially on the right but I do not spend my time looking in my eyes so I'm not sure if this is what I can feel or if it's the dryness or eyelashes.

N
N
Spotted what is in my left eye last night while finishing my night routine and this morning I spotted it again. I have not yet spotted what is in my right eye, I can feel something where I saw it but I have no idea if this is it or something else. Luckily what is in my left eye is not technically bothering me, in the corner near the nose I have the feeling there's something there but it's a group the eyelashes that is giving me that impression. Everytime I have zero sensation from both eyes is so amazing!

N
N
Spotted a few times yesterday what is in my left eye and today I could see it almost everytime I would look (thankfully it still cannot be felt). What is in my right eye I spotted one time today, I am still not sure if this is what I can feel or if it's the eyelashes that are a little (or sometimes more than a little) down.

N
N
I spotted what is in my right eye one time at this morning.

Since I last posted here it's been almost normal with my eyes, except for a few periods it is all okay and when something is happening it is mostly because of the dryness.

N
N
Mom put ear drops in both of my ears tonight. A few hours ago it started to give me an headache, it's still just like pressure so not a real headache. The buzzing sound changed a little a few days ago so I have no idea what all that extra wax is doing now.

N
N
Since talking about my eyes I spotted what is in my left eye five times and what is in my right eye three times.

N
N
Yesterday I did not take any aspirins and I regretted it, the pressure was not too bad until a while after I started my night routine and it was worst when I went to bed. Thankfully I got up and it was gone but this afternoon I got what I think was arthritis pain (started in my right hip then went on my right knee then right thigh and also right butt - got scared because it was going on my back but its gone now) and about an hour ago the pressure is back in my head so I will go take aspirins now.

N
N
I spotted what is in my right eye one time at the end of my morning routine.

The aspirins thankfully took effect last night. This morning when I woke up I had a little pressure on my head but it went away soon after and it has not been back.

Well my health isn't to good at all I have been diagnosed with an bring treated for
1. Sleep Apnea
2. Dissociation
3. Agoraphobia
4. Anxiety
5. Depression
6. Bi Polar Disorder
7. P.D.S
8. Osteoarthritis
9. Palpitations
10. Panic Attacks
I've seen better days
I am very fortunate because I am Agoraphobic And DON'T leave my house my Doctor, my Mental health therapist, hearing test, blood work , What ever is done at my house
Nancy are you keeping a journal ?????

Rosie L
N
N
Rosie,

Do you think you are getting better, worst or it is not changing at all?

I probably am keeping a journal coming back here often like that. I should of come here when that first happened with my eyes, like that I would know when exactly it happened. Today I've seen twice what is in my right eye and felt it too, I still do not know if I can feel it or if it's the eyelashes or the combination of both when I do feel something in that part of the eye (on the left i know when i feel something whether its the thing or not and that thing i rarely feel it). This really is not something good especially when you have an eye phobia like me, someone else would of been able to add water in the eyes until it's flashed out or at least be able to put drops right in the middle like we're supposed to.

Nancy that would drive me nuts, Can you see an eye doctor
Journals are good , I write everything down I have notes every where.My OCD is so hard to cope with I can't stop.
I tell my mental health therapist ( I'm Broken and can't be fixed frown

Rosie L
N
N
I think it is a string (for both eyes) of the washcloths I use to clean my face. It is (for both eyes) in the middle on top, most of the time it stays there and sometimes it comes down then goes back up. For the left eye it did completely came out and just when I was about to put eye drops in that eye it went back to it's hiding place! I did get a huge white string in my right eye this Summer and maybe what is in that eye is like the rest of it but if it is then I do not know why it took weeks to start bothering me again. I have like a psychosis with eyes, even by looking someone in the eyes if I see too much of their eyes I freak out. Thankfully whatever that is it is not hurting a lot and especially not giving me an infection. Normally when I do get something in my eyes it goes out very quickly but these things (along with the big string) are not, maybe it's because right now my eyes are super dry. When I do put eye drops I have to close my eyes and then open them when the drop has fallen so like that at least some gets in, it does work but it takes longer to take effect.

I am very sorry about your health, I hope you can find a way to get better or at least always have people around you so that you are not alone!

N
N
I forgot to mention that yesterday I saw two times what is in my right eye. Yesterday was not really fun especially for my right eye, I would not say it was awful but not fun. Almost all day long my eyes were bothering me. Today so far except for a few seconds here and there nothing is happening, not even the dryness is bothering smile!

Also I am starting to get an headache and that is all caused by the extra ear wax mad!

Thank you Nancy, I hope you can over come the problems with your eyes

Rosie L
N
N
Thanks Rosie wink.

N
N
Last night I spotted what is in my right eye two times. I had to get up twice (i was not sleeping anyway - been having an insomnia the past weeks except for 2 days in that time and it was 1 of the worst if not the worst night of it last night) to check my left eye, I knew when it started to hurt it had to do with an eyelash (got it this morning by the way - it was VERY long) but thanks to whatever is in it I got scared, the first time I was hoping it was it moving in the eye instead of being stuck on the eyelid but no (spotted it 1 time then) and the second time it almost gave me a panic attack. So far today I spotted it at least six times and on the right zero times.

Also for the first time I have arthritis pain in one finger, it started in my right middle finger before breakfast.

And for a few seconds my tummy hurt, that happened yesterday or the day before for at least minutes, the first time in a long time since I've had a tummy ache.

Oh and yesterday I got lucky with the head pressure, I did not take aspirins and it went away by itself. Today my ears are buzzing louder than usual.

N
N
Yesterday was almost hell for my eyes. Almost all day long I could feel things in my eyes. Plus I think the strings spent most of that day partly out from the eyelid. Today so far it is not fun but better than yesterday. The worst though was about five minutes after getting up the right eye started to hurt and sometimes it even was blurry and it was like that string was almost completely out. Yesterday I bought a bottle of eye drop (had 1 but by mistake the top touched skin and after a few days i stopped using it because it does say it cannot touch any surfaces) and before bed I put one drop in each eyes (my eyes were so angry that it felt like the drops were being rejected) and this morning I put on two drops in each eyes (it went better but it felt like tons of things were in both eyes). I read a comment on a Youtube video and that man says that his trick to get things out of eyes is fill something with water and move his head in there with his eyes opened, I think if I did that I could get water in my eyes so I may try that if the drops do not work.

The arthritis pain in the finger is still there but it goes away and when it's there it's mostly not that bad.

N
N
The things are still in my eyes. Yesterday it was not fun but not hell like the previous day. At night and this morning I put two drops in each eyes. Today so far it is almost normal, a few times I could feel something (mostly on the right) but it was just annoying, no pain at all and no blurry vision.

I still feel some pain in the middle right finger but most of the time it is either not there or I just do not feel it.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I'm plugging my way through a cold, so trying to stay well hydrated and nap more ...

N
N
Susan,

I hope you get over that cold soon!

N
N
For my eyes it's still in both. Yesterday was almost normal and today so far except for a few short moments this morning for the right eye it's the same. I put two drops last night in each eyes and this morning one drop in each eyes. I saw what is in my right eye one time yesterday and this morning I saw it too, for the left eye I saw it last night and this morning I saw it too. A friend of mine in Australia is freaking out and wants me to go see an eye doctor, I could but my brain will not let me get that doctor's help so it is worthless to go there; I keep my fingers crossed that it will come out soon and without any infection and worst!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy - your emails are bouncing so these forums are generating lots and lots of "mail cannot be delivered" messages for you. Please edit your profile so it has a valid email address in there, thanks!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
I know, I had to switch to the email account from my internet provider because SFS decided to suspend my account for some reason, I write them once a day asking why they did it and they have yet to answer. I will change my email address soon and I will edit that part of my profile then.

N
N
The thing in my right eye has moved to near the nose, it is still under the eyelid but at least close to the exit which is a good thing. What is in the left eye I haven't seen today and I have not felt it either so I do not know if it's still there or not. Last night I put one drop in each eyes and this morning two.

N
N
I am about to leave for an eye examination, when I have pain and blurriness it is never for long so that means nothing serious but since I have a phobia my brain still thinks my eyes are not okay, I really hope I am soon told everything is fine because there is no way I will be able to deal with it! My heart is beating fast right now I am so nervous!

N
N
Everything is okay with my eyes! It's like a huge dark cloud has been lifted off my head!

N
N
Last night a few hours before getting to bed I felt really bad, aching all over and no energy. This morning I was okay (tired but not feeling bad and aching) and less than two hours ago I started feeling like that again.

N
N
I am starting to get vertigo and imbalance thanks to the extra ear wax, it even happened last night when I was trying to fall asleep in bed.

N
N
The following night it was the same then for like two days it was almost normal again and then back to the start but this morning when I got up it was hell! It's a wonder why I did not faint with all that vertigo and imbalance. I took aspirins about an half hour ago and it's getting better.

Two days ago I got it in the face between my left ear and eye with the microwave door, it hurt for a few minutes and it still hurts but only when I touch it with fingers.

N
N
About two hours I took aspirins it all went away, when I was doing my night routine I had a little vertigo. When I was in bed none at all and seconds after I sat it started again but nothing like yesterday. It still is there a little bit here and there, I will take aspirins tonight before my show and game.

As for where I hit my face with the microwave door it almost does not hurt anymore.

N
N
Had to take aspirins about two hours ago, the vertigo was back plus I had a start of an headache, it's all gone now smile.

N
N
I for sure thought I had broken my right little toe last night, hit it on my computer chair just before going to bed, it hurt so much then stopped but started hurting again after getting on the bed, used my flashlight a while after and it was swollened which it was not anymore when I got up but it was still hurting often, saw a mark a few hours later which made me happy because I for sure then knew it was not broken at all.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Mentally and physically feeling great.

Spiritually, I'm very low in this aspect. I do believe in God but I am not very dedicated with church and worship.

Emotionally, 50/50. I get really stressed and down on some days for different reasons - family, work...

Financially I think I'm doing just fine. Not super rich but I'm happy to say that I am free from debt and living a life within my means.

Last edited by missdeana; 05/25/17 08:12 AM.
N
N
I will finally get checked out what appeared on the back of my left hand tomorrow by the nurse at my drugstore, she will also look in my ears and tell me if she will clean them plus for the first time of my life I have a [censored] infection (a friend of mine is sure its a yeast infection because she had all those symptoms) and I will ask her if she thinks that too (i doubt she can do these exams) I could try Canesten (the pill and exterior cream until the pill takes effect) but I think I will have to go see a doctor (VERY hard when you do not have a family doctor - the clinic in Mont-Joli do not anymore accept any appointments without you having a doctor here - will call the Matane clinic tomorrow and see if the do - if not then its the emergency room) because last night it got worst because there is now swollening, the redness appeared last week and before that (this month or end of last month) itching and before it was discharge and before smell. There's also pain where it's swollen but thankfully it's not there always. I also have never had a gynecological examination and that metal thing they use always have scared me.

N
N
The nurse said that she cannot do anything for my ears because on both sides she can see whatever they have to not see to clean ears.

For what is on the back of my left hand she says that until it starts hurting or bleeding or have redness or other things like that there's nothing to worry about.

For the yeast infection (unless this is not what i have) I got something, I will have to open the capsule pill since it cannot be chewed and later today I will take it with icing, also got external cream in the meantime, if it's still there after four days then I will have to find a doctor.

N
N
Turns out it is not a yeast infection, it is vaginosis. Since it is advanced the doctor prescribed antibiotics, two twice a day (thankfully these are not that big - thought about putting 1 by 1 in bread and then when i was done chewing i put icing in my mouth - if i would not of done that there is no way i would of swallowed all that!!!!!).

N
N
I have eaten other things since then along with soda and I still have the awful taste in my mouth!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
My right foot is broken. The joint at the base of my little toe. I wear a teva sandal to give the broken joint support (doctor's recommendation). So, sometimes it hurts a lot and I do a deep relaxation of my foot to remove feeling from the whole foot. This takes concentration and then lasts until I change position. But I can avoid pain meds this way.

N
N
The pain was almost extreme yesterday until I took my shower then it slowly came back but never to the extend it was before. I have no pain since getting up but I feel weak and could not eat my small breakfast. I decided to wait one hour after my morning routine was done to take the first pills, I thought yesterday the worst would be the second times but it will be the first since I am hungry but at the same time have tummy aches (almost heartburns). I have to take it all, I will think of Shumi so that should help me, poor him is still learning how to walk and talk and everything else so I can chew twenty-eight pills in one week!

N
N
I almost threw up several times when taking the pills and a few other times later. It again took a long time to get rid of the taste. If it weren't of the taste that stays a long time it would not be that hard, it would just be over when it would be completely swallowed!

N
N
Also the pain is slowly coming back, it started a little bit before I took the pills and it is starting to get worst slowly but surely.

N
N
Less than an hour ago I took the last pills of the day, almost threw up just once that time. The pain went away mostly while I was taking it but it wants to come back now, before that it was almost unbearable that pain.

N
N
Less pain now and for at least an hour.

N
N
Last night a new pain started, less huge than the other pain but somehow it hurt more, it felt like I was cut (would say where but for some reason some parts of the anatomy are censored here), that pain continued before I went to bed and especially in bed but thankfully since I've been up it has not started again. I have some pain since getting up and some itching but it is far from being awful.

I will now go make a little food for after the first two pills are taken, I want to get the pills plus bread and icing exactly one hour again after my morning routine was finished, something is telling me that I cannot waste time for the firsts then again exactly seven hours later it will be the lasts but last night I cooked some food (potatoes in butter - so far the best to get rid quicker of the horrifying taste) before getting the pills and the rest, that did not bother me and stopped me from taking it all.

N
N
Wow I have no idea how I took those two pills but I did it! Before I started taking it I was close to throwing up and it remained like that minutes after, like now I still could throw up!

I forgot to mention that last night I was having some aches and was also shaking and had trouble getting straight again after bending over, I do not know if it was some side effects or it had nothing to do with the pills, maybe it was the infection angry that it is getting killed.

Wow, I am still shaking from what just happened with the last pills eek!

N
N
It's unbelievable how it stays on the tongue, once in a while the tongue releases the awful taste sick!

I had to go walk in the rain (love the rain so i did not mind) to get rid of the rest of the heartburns and all that, it worked.

N
N
Had to go back outside again. That heartburn comes back after leaving and now I have another ache (i think my stomach) and I feel worst by the minute. Plus not to mention that my tongue keeps giving me back the awful taste.

N
N
The next pills are taken.

I felt very sick before, I somehow managed to ate it, felt sick after (not as bad as before i took it) and now I am okay except that sometimes my head spins for a few seconds (strangely the taste is not as bad tonight - im not of course whining about that!!!).

N
N
I feel better now, I am careful in case my head will spin and the pain actually came back (where the infection is) a few seconds and the first time it was painful but that is it, the taste is still not as bad as the other times thankfully.

N
N
Everything was okay until I fell asleep a little bit when my stomach started whining because it was hungry then after 4:00 I woke up with a huge heartburn, about an half hour later I got up to walk a little which calmed it but I got up like that and it calmed down a little since then.

N
N
Two more pills are taken, the first I took too long and I almost threw up, well I did a little but it stayed in my mouth and I had to swallow it back eek!

N
N
Just came back from outside, the fresh air helped me. When I came back inside my head spun a little bit. Before going outside I had a little bit of tummy ache along with the heartburns.

N
N
I lost most of the first pill because one of the times I swalloned it went the wrong way so I was chocking and I panicked then spitted most of what was left then I threw up! I finished the rest of that pill then took the other somehow and then called the pharmacy and another (meaning not the 1 who gave the pills to me) answered and that one told me it did not matter but the one who gave it to me said that if I missed just one dust of one it would not so I was very confused and did not want to continue for nothing so I called a number where it is nurses that answers and she told me to continue because since it is working because the pain is almost completely gone then I have more chance to it working anyway even if one was not taken totally, I hope this is true (she told me also that if this does not work then i will have to take this AGAIN and probably for longer that time!!!!!!!!!)!

Plus I am super hot like I have a fever and that started more than an hour before I had to take those two pills.

Why the hell I cannot swallow pills mad!

And of course my parents are both enjoying this immensely especially tonight since that happened! They are having the time of their lives while I suffer and maybe eat disgusting pills for nothing!

N
N
I looked last night before and after the shower and it looks the same! Plus about a minute ago it started hurting again!

N
N
Two more pills are taken and again I do not know how I did it but with the second I lost parts of it, most were dust but one was a part of it, I am sure that if I had not lost most of one last night I would of taken it off the floor and took it anyway but I did not do that.

N
N
Went outside and it worked for my stomach until I went on the beach, everywhere I went it smelled like a bathroom so I did not stay there long!

A few times when I came back inside and was walking it felt like I was being pulled on either the left side or the right and my head spun a little when coming down the stairs.

N
N
And now the itching is coming back cry!

I still sometimes when walking move to a side and it is still either the left or right but never both at the same time.

N
N
Took the other pills less than an hour ago and a few minutes ago I started feeling my head heavy and now it is going in my shoulders and it feels like the sides of my jaw are getting numb along with the side of my neck! Also my head spun a few times when I was walking upstairs before coming here.

N
N
Now the numbness is where my nose is and even the front teeth and gums!

N
N
Now the numbness is on the right side of the face and on the left (teeth) it hurts!

Also this morning I got up and where my left breast is a bone or more was painful along as the side of my right foot and both of those have been getting worst since taking those two pills tonight!

N
N
Plus it is almost like my vision is blurry!

N
N
Most of the numbness is gone now but it won't leave the nose and the teeth and gum pain on the left and now middle is still there.

Sometimes my head spins and I will go one way like I am pulled there.

The two pains I got up with are still there and getting worst it seems.

N
N
My nose became numb again during breakfast so I decided to go back to the hospital and not finish these pills.

Took again less than four hours, I was told by a nurse to get in the gown and get undressed but for nothing because there was no examination by a doctor who really did not looked and sounded like one, she wrote many options in the prescription paper and did not even know that there was more than one medication for what I have.

The pharmacist and his aid was very nice and helpful, we took several minutes with the option and I ended up with the 300mg capsules twice a day (decided to go with the gel first but it was way too pricey - he promised me that it would not leave a taste in my mouth so i went with this - there was a liquid but for 2 weeks and twice a day and the amount was way too much).

I will take it like I took the medication from hell (it did get rid of some of the infection BUT THE TASTE IS STILL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!) but starting tomorrow, I barely ate anything today plus I fell really awful thanks to those pills.

Oh and the pharmacist told me that the reactions I had last night it is a great thing I did in stopping it because if I would of taken it this morning I could of had a total allergic reaction, he added this in my file to make sure I do not end up with anything from that family of medication.

N
N
Checked a few minutes ago the information on clindamyn and I have to say that it scared me but then I read the reviews and almost all women with the same infection saw an immediate change and with barely any side effects if any. It's just that you have to drink lots of water which is not something I am not used to so I will do my best plus it is a capsule so the side effects to my stomach will probably be harsher since I will eat it so I will try to get some yogurt before I start.

When I was in bed last night I decided when trying to fall asleep the first time to give myself at least a day off, if the pain do not come back majorly and or the other symptoms do not get worst I will wait until Wednesday night or Thursday morning to start.

The taste of the demonic pills is still on my tongue and I still suffer other effects from it.

I did have some pain when in bed and after a while of being up it has been back with some tightness but if it does not get worst it is okay. The pharmacist it was okay if I waited a little but not too long.

N
N
Clindamycin is the name of the pill, it is 300mg blue capsules.

N
N
I had no pain when in bed and since I've been up it hurt for a few seconds and another few seconds it did not hurt but almost.

Tomorrow I am going to an appointment and I also have one errand then Thursday I will start the new pills. Today I will go pick a yogurt so I will be able to taste it tomorrow so no surprise there (i do not like yogurts because its not sweet enough for me but i know it will help my stomach) and also tomorrow I will start drinking more water.

If next Thursday there is just one tiny bit of the infection left I will have to go back to the hospital if this is what happens and most is gone then they should give me something for less than a week then.

As for the demonic pills last night during my night routine I had a little more energy and more today. I thought that the taste was finally gone but it is not, a few seconds two times so far today my tongue gave me that taste again!

N
N
Yesterday I got up with more energy but as the hours passed I had less and less. I barely had any pain and it always lasted seconds. There was itching once last night for less than a minute. A little pain here and there when in bed.

I will start either tomorrow or the following day the new medication, I know that if I start later I have chances that I have to take it again or take something else that would be less of a dosage.

N
N
The pain and the rest is slowly coming back but I will start the new antibiotics Friday. It is a high risk and I know it. No excuses come that day, even if I am still sick of the other antibiotics I will still start it and only a total allergic reaction or bleeding will stop me from taking it all. If I have to take it again or another because I waited too long the fault will only lay at my feet.

N
N
Took the first pill this morning. I added the powder to too much bread so it took longer than it should of to swallow everything plus some powder fell off the bread so I had to coat it with the bread and that made the taste more awful since some of the powder immediately touched the tongue who looks furry and my bet this is why it took so long to get rid of the taste and why it is still a little bit there.

N
N
Took the second pill over an hour ago, it went better than the first, I played with the bread more before putting the powder in it so there was less.

I feel zero side effects from that medication and I do not feel bad either.

The only thing is the taste that takes a while (more than 1 hour) to get rid of because the other medication screwed my tongue mad!

N
N
The third pill is taken, I still have the taste in my mouth but it is a little less worst than yesterday.

I had a little pain here and there for very short periods when in bed, it felt like the infection was dying. I looked before bed and it looked the same. The odour is gone.

N
N
The fourth pill is taken!

Looked twice since the last post and it really looks like the discharge is going away, it even seems to be changing texture almost like a liquid and it seems transparent too (i hope this is the sign that it means that it will go away soon).

I am still not sick from these pills but still my poor tongue is absorbing the taste so it takes longer than it should to get rid of it cry! Ice cream, scrambled eggs, dill pickles, Dainty chicken rice and cucumbers seems to be the best to get rid of it.

N
N
The fifth pill is taken.

Last night I looked and took some out of the discharge off. This morning up until I took the pill it felt tight and uncomfortable plus it hurt once for a few seconds and a few times it itched but none of that since the pill.

I still have the taste but this morning it took less time to get rid of most of the taste.

N
N
I am so happy right now! A few minutes ago I looked and a large portion of the discharge is gone! A huge different from when I looked earlier today!

N
N
The sixth pill is taken!

N
N
My tongue is now feeling like it has hair on it, I thought I was chocking earlier when eating after taking the last pill, since taste gets stuck there some pieces of food must too, I also saw pieces of flesh inside the cheeks get off and I then swallowed it and I think some on the tongue too (that fur like white thing on it) is getting off too so.

N
N
The seventh pill is taken.

I looked before taking it and sadly there's more discharge today cry, I hope it is the remaining getting out!

Dad has to go to the grocery store later and I'll go to the drugstore, I have two questions to the pharmacist (what to do with my tongue and if its normal that today [so far anyway] its worst for the discharge).

N
N
For the extra discharge he told me to be careful that sometimes mushrooms grows but for that it's one pill and that is it, it has to be another form of discharge and it is not thankfully!

For my tongue he had no idea, mom had told me to use something (a powder mixed with 30ml of warm water and rinse the mouth with that) and I asked him and he said that it could help.

N
N
Took the eighth pill about three hours ago, before I checked and there was less discharge. Right now I have some discomfort that is almost pain.

S
S
Didn't sleep well last week and this week feels like never have time to sleep.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
My head cold is clearing up! Yay! smile

N
N
The ninth pill is taken!

I looked last night before and after the shower, before there were more extra discharge and none after, the redness was also completely gone, some remains swollen.

This morning I looked (before finishing my morning routine) and no extra discharge.

N
N
The itchiness and pain is back today, not always and not at the maximum but it still is back. I looked two more times and did not saw the redness coming back and no extra discharge either, this morning and the last time I took some off.

N
N
The tenth pill was taken about three hours ago. The tongue is so much worst now, I taste absolutely nothing of what I drink and eat (except the pill because it is strong - the rest taste anything except what it is). The pain and itchiness is gone. I haven't looked since the last time.

N
N
I forgot to mention that for a several minutes now I feel awful, like a fever or something is coming soon plus I have discomfort.

N
N
Took the twelveth pill a few minutes ago.

I had some extra discharge this morning when I got up. I am so depressed right now about all this! I was told it was nothing at the hospital by the triage nurse and the doctor plus two pharmacists, if it is so then why the hell do the rest of the infection does not want to go away and why sometimes symptoms that were gone comes back and why do I sometimes get more discharge!

And my tongue! Is it going to ever come back to it's normal self!

It would be insane if I have to kill myself over any of those two things but I refuse to live like that! All I was born with was health and if it is gone then so I am with that ridiculous life I was given!

N
N
The last pill of the day will be taken soon.

Some itchiness came back earlier. The discharge is the same but the redness seems to be coming back.

N
N
The thirteenth pill is taken, that one was super hard and I almost puked several times!

I have not (looked last night after the shower and it was the same as it was before) looked today but I know it is still there because I had some pain before taking the pill. The tongue is worst than it was yesterday.

N
N
The last pill is taken and that one was harder than the one this morning!

The infection is still there, haven't looked yet but I had some itchiness a few times today and once it was thigh!

And my tongue keeps getting worst!

N
N
Also last night I had a headache and I refused to chew aspirins and tonight too I have another headache and in addition my head spins sometimes plus now I feel pulled to the left!

N
N
Arrived this morning at about 10:00 and at 10:06 I had seen the nurse at the triage but I was called after 16:00 and it took about another hour to see a doctor.

The idiot doctor I saw the second time should of prescribed these pills for ten days not seven which is why some of the infection is still there, the doctor I saw today was [censored] at this, he even asked me before finishing the first symptom and a few other questions and then he said yes that was a good diagnosis. He also told me that he hates the first pill that I had to take and that what is going on with my tongue is fully caused by these demonic pills, he told me that nothing can be done about this except to just wait it out which can take days or weeks or even months, salt and water or the other thing that replaces amosan can be used to help facilitate the tongue to get back to it's normal self.

I still had that huge headache when I got up and it is now a migraine, I do not want to take aspirins because it will print on my tongue plus tomorrow I have to take another three days of the clindamycin which the pharmacist wanted me to start tonight but with the way I feel there is no way I could take it and not throw it up (threw up before the doctor came in the room - it stopped in my throat) so he said that considering it is best I start tomorrow.

I hope that one day off will not mean that the infection will not go away which by the way this doctor told me that I should not of been told to immediately go back to the hospital after finishing if it is not fully cured, he said that we have to give some extra days to the antibiotics to finish their job.

N
N
Took two pills today like the seven days.

My tongue probably loved yesterday when I ate zero pills which is maybe why it was not as awful today as the previous days but it was still not fun and it still looks really awful.

Last night after the shower I checked and there seemed to have less discharge but the swollenness was the same.

N
N
I forgot to mention that today there was some itchiness.

N
N
Two nights ago it looked the same but last night there was more discharge plus at one point when in bed and trying to sleep there was some pain, not for a long time and not very painful but still there was pain!

And of course the tongue is not getting better with the eating of more antibiotics which only one is left now.

N
N
The infection is still there, when I looked after the shower last night it was the same things that do not want to go away and thanks to that discharge when in bed and since being up there were a few times where there was some itchiness.

When finishing in the bathroom last night I suddenly thought of the private clinics, you have to pay but you are seen very fast plus you are guaranteed to see good doctors and if you need more tests or and surgeries or and other things you got it immediately. So I will go now get the list of all these clinics and if this does not go away I will pay to finally get rid of it!

N
N
The discharge is worst now and slowly but surely the itchiness is coming back (until i was finishing my morning routine it was still a few seconds here and there but now it is becoming to be more) and before I got up and since I have been up it feels very weird, like the pain is going to be back soon. I will continue to leave it be like the third doctor told me to do but the moment (hopefully that will not happen) the smell or pain is back I am making an appointment to the private clinic (if they too cannot cure me then since i will be paying they will send me to someone who can).

N
N
Okay so I will call the private clinic tomorrow, the pain and smell is not back but the itchiness is almost fully back, the weekend is coming and they are closed then so I will not wait longer.

N
N
This is insane! That private clinic is only for companies! There is zero in my region where you can pay to get health care!

N
N
Got a woman doctor and she only did an exterior examination but she was so rough that it hurts more than the infection itself!

Waited more than five hours and that is with not a lot of people waiting. The infection was cured but the antibiotics gave me something else that is between a yeast infection and a vaginosis.

N
N
The pill was easy to take and did not even leave a bad taste on my poor tongue (i do not see anything getting better except where i can now go with the new tongue cleaner that i keep using once every afternoons there is less accumulation there). Started the cream last night and put more this morning. There were lots of pain yesterday but not like the previous day after the examination and not all the time. It started hurting again a while after I was up, before that I felt a few things before bed and in bed and after getting up but I would not call it pain.

N
N
A lot of pain yesterday but thankfully it was not constant but everytime it came back it was worst than the previous time. Some itchiness and a few times it was almost hell but it never lasted a long time. The remaining symptoms are the same but this morning when I put the cream for the fourth time it did not hurt. Like the first night a little before the shower the pain went away and when I do feel something it is not pain.

The tongue it is the same.

N
N
As far as hot it looks it is the same but for the pain yesterday it was better because it took longer to appear, it was less severe and for less periods of time. Also less itchiness. There is more redness though. I am continuing the cream every night and morning.

For the tongue there is less accumulation is some spots, I taste a little more and it is less worst when I eat and drink.

N
N
The pain started hours after I got up yesterday so for this it keeps getting better. When I looked last night after the shower it was very red, there was less discharge and the swollen parts were worst. When I sat on my bed to put the panties and socks it hurt and for a few seconds minutes later it hurt again and so far no pain but I feel things that make me think pain is coming.

For the tongue it is the same.

N
N
A lot of pain yesterday, it started after the comment here and it was almost constant plus by the night it was almost agony. When I looked after the shower it was still very swollen plus inside the vulva on top no discharge (there were more last night) but it was very red, the outside too was very red. Almost no itchiness. I put the cream for a ninth and tenth time last night and this morning.

The tongue is the same.

N
N
I cannot wait to look at it after the shower tonight because today there was not a lot of pain so it is giving me the hope that it is less severe now so much better!

N
N
The only difference last night when I looked is that the redness was less worst, the rest was the same except that I think there was a little more discharge. No pain so far since I wrote that post last night.

N
N
Almost no pain today. Itchiness once. The tongue it is the same.

N
N
When I looked last night only the redness was better, the discharge and swollen parts I think were even worst.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.