Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 29 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
When I looked last night there was less discharge and the inflammation was the same, after that and until now less pain and itching.

For the tongue it is the same.

If the inflammation stays the same I will go back to the hospital Monday, if today the pain would of been worst than yesterday I would of gone tomorrow.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
When I looked last night there was less discharge (still a lot so its not like theres almost none) and the inflammation was the same. Less pain and more itchiness today. For the tongue it is the same.

N
N
Waited so long at the hospital that when I finally was able to leave my pharmacy was closed.

She says that there is nothing else to do with the remaining yeast infection (there is still almost no discharge left so apparently its almost over and will go by itself). For the inflammation she prescribed me for three times a cream that is almost only cortisone, I will have to put some night and morning, she also said that it would be a good thing to sit in water (ill use 1 of the big bowls we have and just put it in the bath so to not make any mess) so I will do that but only before putting it in the morning (was thinking of not doing it the first day then add a minute per day). Since it is not a lot of inflammation it is supposed to finally go away with this especially since she made the prescription for three times but of course if it clears completely I can stop using it, I do not want to know how much more pain it is when there is more inflammation because the pain I have is strong!

N
N
I went to the drugstore earlier to get the new prescription and I was told that they and the other two drugstores of Mont-Joli did not have that cream so they would call me when they would know when they will have it and a few minutes ago the pharmacist called me and they called the doctor and what she prescribed they actually have it crazy so they asked if I wanted it and I said yes that I will come get it tomorrow I really have no idea what the hell is going in Mont-Joli!

If this does not end I will try the hospital in Matane, I did not like the attitude of two nurses plus in my file it says that both times I had an examination and they did a test it says that it was negative, the doctor was scratching her head wondering what the hell is going on and I was shocked too plus the backup cream was supposed to be mostly cortisone and it is not that there is barely any in it!

N
N
I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and I decided to look and I think there is no discharge left, I saw some white stuff (could not look inside the vulva - it did not open when i looked and i did not want to do it because im in pain right now so if theres any inside i could not see) but there were not a lot and it could be the backup cream, I will know for sure after my shower (that almost pushes me to start my night routine earlier just so i can do that sooner lol)!

N
N
About two hours ago I looked and I did not see any discharge but like yesterday I could not see inside the vulva and I did not want to open it with my fingers. Last night it did hurt after the backup cream and in bed and it felt like pain would come soon after getting up but I had almost no pain today eventhough the inflammation is still the same.

I did not get the cortisone but since the plan was to continue the backup cream it does not matter, it's not going anywhere anyway.

For the tongue I got some more of the accumulation off.

N
N
Less than an hour ago I looked and I did not see anything (for the third straight time the vulva did not open and i did not force it so i will know for sure again after the shower). The inflammation is the same. There is some itching that started tonight. There is a lot of redness. Almost no pain and when I had some it was almost nothing.

For the tongue it is the same, I was able to get more accumulation off.

Also I did get the cortisone today, turns out the doctor prescribed it at 2,5% but it is not available anymore in my province so she told the pharmacist to give it to me at 1% and renewable for six times instead of three.

N
N
I looked a few minutes ago and again I only saw outside the vulva, last night there was nothing there (a little after the shower) but just like after last night's shower it is probably was is left inside the vulva coming out or it has to do with my periods, anyway it was not a lot. Some itching tonight so I knew this was not the night I would see no discharge. So it is the backup cream again tonight.

A little less accumulation on my tongue again thanks to that new tongue cleaner.

N
N
I forgot to mention that I had less pain today despite the inflammation being the same.

N
N
I looked a few minutes ago and there was more discharge on the outside of the vulva (did not look inside again) but not that much and this time instead of being close to the clitoris it was in the middle which is about where the discharge left inside the vulva is so my hope is that this is what I saw but again I will know for sure after the shower. Only had pain like twice for a few seconds tonight. Itching tonight. Could not see if there is still some redness because I bled a lot today.

Got some more of the accumulation off of the tongue.

Page 22 of 29 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.