Print Thread
Page 2 of 29 1 2 3 4 28 29
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Boomer Gal!

My husband and I are both 61 and at our age, health issues pop up. However, I see these as opportunities to get on a higher, better path.

I agree.

I've had a condition for the past 5 years which causes constant tingling all over my body, as if it fell asleep and is waking up. None of the doctors I've visited have a clue why this is happening so I decided to create a health plan for myself which includes yoga, tai chi, green smoothies and a very good diet (just lately gave up meat and gluten) and meditation.

Candida changed my life in this manner as well. Could yours be circulation issues? How have your lifestyle changes changed your symptoms?

Without having this health situation, I wouldn't probably be doing most of these things, which are good not only for my body, but my spirit so I remind myself to be grateful for having this to put me on a better path and keep me there.

Love that! Me too.

Another thing I've done because of having this is to blog about natural remedies and proactive things people can do to create better health for themselves, regardless of what issues they are facing. There are lots of inspirational stories out there, plus books and programs on self-healing that can lead to great improvements in mind, body and spirit.

Great site! You may be my new hero.

Glad to meet you here at Bellaonline.com.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 03/06/12 01:02 AM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Jilly-

Sometimes your sadness comes through the computer. I hope our caring and support comes through to you.

Once the space is clear, is all yours, and filled with your energy and no gaps, you will begin to feel better.

I love how you have embraced and accepted your timely healing. It is great that you see light at the end of the tunnel and that you continue to move forward.

Mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially, one day you will look back and recognize that this was the start of many blessings in your life.

You fascinate me Jilly! Your beauty radiates brightly and the Universe definitely has big plans to help you make a huge difference on this earth.

Are you planning to help teenage/young adult girls through emotional suffering or some other womanhood concept? Your turmoil serves as great education on that path.

All is well.

May your light grow brighter each day.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Thank you. I do feel the caring and support. It's a wonderful thing and why i keep coming here. You are great!

I do feel i have a mission to help people live frugally, under their means, and even get back to the land a little bit. I know i can help people everywhere in any conditions.

N
N
It is getting worst! My life has always sucked but at least I had my health (physical that is...i got a depression when i was around 10...dont know why it didnt arrived before quite frankly) but since moving here in November of 2009 that too has gone against me! It started with my depression getting worst by the day then I got an awful flu that lasted almost two weeks (i RARELY get them and when i do they dont last more than 1 week) then my hypermetropia came back and I could not find a place here that was able to make me a pair of glasses (theres 3 eye doctors here...the first made me glasses but they were wrong and she decided to give me my money back instead of fixing her error then the other place he told me that it would not make any difference if i wore glasses when watching tv being on the computer and reading so i never tried the other 1) then on November 13 I got four fillings done and one of them (i later learned that there was NO CAVITY AND NO FILLING ON THAT TOOTH) has hurt me since then (i went to another dentist monday and the woman [not the dentist...i went to that place 3 times and only saw him the first time where he promised me that he will take care of me...that is the man who sent his secretary yesterday to tell me that he did not want to see me again because it was not his problem and i had no money!!!!!!!] put so much polish on that tooth that i cannot even chew my food...i go see the dentist who did that to me tomorrow morning and hopefully she will AT LEAST be able to polish the tooth so i can chew again!!!) and that is bringing me jaw, throat and neck problems since I have to do contortions to eat on the right because I can't on the left anymore and that also brings lots of headaches! Now I am just waiting to see what awful thing is going to happen to me.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

I have sent you a detailed message in the "What's Standing in Your Way?" thread.

I am sending you 7 days of loving and healing energy.

Absorb it.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
P
P
Sometimes all these problems are interrelated and sometimes are not. but the way to recover from all kinds of disorder about health may be differ from each other but every one will agree with me that the first duty is to recover from mental health at first.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Prime-

Welcome. You could be right on all accords.

It is my belief that each is interrelated (mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health; and sometimes financial).

Which one should come first is based on which one is plaguing you most. The one that is most prevalent in your concerns is more prevalent on your journey and most likely where you should start. And that, of course, is how we differ and how we determine what we need to heal/recover.

How's your health?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I looked back at my response a year ago and things have certainly improved. I lost 25 pounds and my physical health is pretty good. I just need to monitor my blood pressure but I have been on meds for 20 years for that.

I have a job but I don't make very much money, so I struggle week to week to make ends meet. It is physically demanding too and I don't like retail. But it is better than no job at all and I hope that I can find something better down the road.

I am still healing from losing my boyfriend. Overall I think I am doing better in that area but I still miss him terribly. Some days are worse than others. I don't cry as much as I used to, but I have at least a tear in my eye daily thinking about him. I don't seem to be able to feel pure joy since he passed, but I have hope that better days are coming.

I have learned a lot about myself and my belief system in the past year. I feel more confident and peaceful in my own skin.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Debbie I just need to give you a Cyber ((((((HUG)))))). Blessings Margaret

Health issues, don't get me started. I've had health issues from the age of 3 months when I 'Died' as a baby. However, I'm now 65 years of age, and my health issues rarely stop me in my tracks, rather they have slowed me down. In my younger days living with Auto-immune diseases I was still able to dig up a garden, grow veggies, paint a house and chop wood for the fire, take care of my family and work from time to time. It's all in how you approach your health issues as to how you will cope. Never give in to fatigue, never give in to one migraine after another, and never give in to Arthritic pain. Just let your brain overide the pain. With practice it can you know! My biggest problem is insomnia due to Anxiety which I have trouble with from time to time. Yet even insomnia cannot tie me to my bed :-) One day I will succumb, but until then..... Blessings Margaret aka Maggie

Page 2 of 29 1 2 3 4 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.