logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 29 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 28 29
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Well my health isn't to good at all I have been diagnosed with an bring treated for
1. Sleep Apnea
2. Dissociation
3. Agoraphobia
4. Anxiety
5. Depression
6. Bi Polar Disorder
7. P.D.S
8. Osteoarthritis
9. Palpitations
10. Panic Attacks
I've seen better days
I am very fortunate because I am Agoraphobic And DON'T leave my house my Doctor, my Mental health therapist, hearing test, blood work , What ever is done at my house
Nancy are you keeping a journal ?????

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Rosie,

Do you think you are getting better, worst or it is not changing at all?

I probably am keeping a journal coming back here often like that. I should of come here when that first happened with my eyes, like that I would know when exactly it happened. Today I've seen twice what is in my right eye and felt it too, I still do not know if I can feel it or if it's the eyelashes or the combination of both when I do feel something in that part of the eye (on the left i know when i feel something whether its the thing or not and that thing i rarely feel it). This really is not something good especially when you have an eye phobia like me, someone else would of been able to add water in the eyes until it's flashed out or at least be able to put drops right in the middle like we're supposed to.

Nancy that would drive me nuts, Can you see an eye doctor
Journals are good , I write everything down I have notes every where.My OCD is so hard to cope with I can't stop.
I tell my mental health therapist ( I'm Broken and can't be fixed frown

Rosie L
N
N
I think it is a string (for both eyes) of the washcloths I use to clean my face. It is (for both eyes) in the middle on top, most of the time it stays there and sometimes it comes down then goes back up. For the left eye it did completely came out and just when I was about to put eye drops in that eye it went back to it's hiding place! I did get a huge white string in my right eye this Summer and maybe what is in that eye is like the rest of it but if it is then I do not know why it took weeks to start bothering me again. I have like a psychosis with eyes, even by looking someone in the eyes if I see too much of their eyes I freak out. Thankfully whatever that is it is not hurting a lot and especially not giving me an infection. Normally when I do get something in my eyes it goes out very quickly but these things (along with the big string) are not, maybe it's because right now my eyes are super dry. When I do put eye drops I have to close my eyes and then open them when the drop has fallen so like that at least some gets in, it does work but it takes longer to take effect.

I am very sorry about your health, I hope you can find a way to get better or at least always have people around you so that you are not alone!

N
N
I forgot to mention that yesterday I saw two times what is in my right eye. Yesterday was not really fun especially for my right eye, I would not say it was awful but not fun. Almost all day long my eyes were bothering me. Today so far except for a few seconds here and there nothing is happening, not even the dryness is bothering smile!

Also I am starting to get an headache and that is all caused by the extra ear wax mad!

Thank you Nancy, I hope you can over come the problems with your eyes

Rosie L
N
N
Thanks Rosie wink.

N
N
Last night I spotted what is in my right eye two times. I had to get up twice (i was not sleeping anyway - been having an insomnia the past weeks except for 2 days in that time and it was 1 of the worst if not the worst night of it last night) to check my left eye, I knew when it started to hurt it had to do with an eyelash (got it this morning by the way - it was VERY long) but thanks to whatever is in it I got scared, the first time I was hoping it was it moving in the eye instead of being stuck on the eyelid but no (spotted it 1 time then) and the second time it almost gave me a panic attack. So far today I spotted it at least six times and on the right zero times.

Also for the first time I have arthritis pain in one finger, it started in my right middle finger before breakfast.

And for a few seconds my tummy hurt, that happened yesterday or the day before for at least minutes, the first time in a long time since I've had a tummy ache.

Oh and yesterday I got lucky with the head pressure, I did not take aspirins and it went away by itself. Today my ears are buzzing louder than usual.

N
N
Yesterday was almost hell for my eyes. Almost all day long I could feel things in my eyes. Plus I think the strings spent most of that day partly out from the eyelid. Today so far it is not fun but better than yesterday. The worst though was about five minutes after getting up the right eye started to hurt and sometimes it even was blurry and it was like that string was almost completely out. Yesterday I bought a bottle of eye drop (had 1 but by mistake the top touched skin and after a few days i stopped using it because it does say it cannot touch any surfaces) and before bed I put one drop in each eyes (my eyes were so angry that it felt like the drops were being rejected) and this morning I put on two drops in each eyes (it went better but it felt like tons of things were in both eyes). I read a comment on a Youtube video and that man says that his trick to get things out of eyes is fill something with water and move his head in there with his eyes opened, I think if I did that I could get water in my eyes so I may try that if the drops do not work.

The arthritis pain in the finger is still there but it goes away and when it's there it's mostly not that bad.

N
N
The things are still in my eyes. Yesterday it was not fun but not hell like the previous day. At night and this morning I put two drops in each eyes. Today so far it is almost normal, a few times I could feel something (mostly on the right) but it was just annoying, no pain at all and no blurry vision.

I still feel some pain in the middle right finger but most of the time it is either not there or I just do not feel it.

Page 11 of 29 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.