logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
<a href=BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by musuoka; 08/08/11 11:20 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Wow, Cassandra, what a great article. I want a flat tummy to be able to fit into jeans that also fit my legs.

It wasn't until you explained about my solar plexus chakra that I understand why I'm having problems with my tummy area. I do struggle with self-esteem issues. Gosh, I've got to heal that. I'm working on it now and will let you know how it goes.

Self love is vital, isn't it? I read somewhere that if you love yourself, all will be well. It's hard though. I'm so hard on myself.

Last edited by Lori - Marriage; 08/08/11 11:55 PM.
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
That is a great article
I don't think no matter what i do will ever flatten my stomach
And if i did where would all the loose skin go
Loosing your belly fat at a younger age may be easier
But i'm 64yrs old and about 100 lbs over weight
Even though it seems hopeless i'll give Cassandra's info a try
Wish me luck

Rosie L
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Good luck, Rosie! All things are possible. You can always get the excess skin excised, which is a euphemism for chopped off. LOL.

Elephant
Elephant
Doesn't matter how old you are. I had a client who lost 80 pounds at 57 and most of it was around his midsection and he didn't have tons of skin hanging because we were strength training the entire time. It took him 8 months to lose the weight.

Real fat loss especially around the midsection takes time and a major lifestyle change that involves a clean diet, daily exercise, weight lifting, less crunches and more plank style exercises, stress management strategies, sleep (for proper hormone production), and the right mindset.

I CAN be done by anybody who has the desire to do it no matter how old you are. Age is not a barrier only an excuse. There are tons of other excuses people use:

genetics
disease
depression
no time
no knowledge
no motivation
etc. etc.

Anybody can get a flat stomach at any age. You just have to want it bad enough. The pain of having a fat stomach has to be greater than the fear of the work you'll have to do to get it.

Last edited by ExerciseEditor; 08/14/11 12:03 PM.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

That's Encouraging

Rosie L
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Maybe the chakra along with a balanced diet and physical exercise is something to benefit all of us and put us in harmony, but its not as simple as just one of them

Gecko
Gecko
Hmm..nice article. I never thought of it in that perspective. Chakras are surely interesting.

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Well, my problem is that I must not want it bad enough to give up the immediate gratification of chips and cupcakes.

I see now that my mind craves these as a way to self-medicate or self-soothe. The pleasure factor is great. But there must be another way to address my stress level and provide pleasure to my brain that does not involve putting junk into my body.

They say it is exercise, and while that is entirely true, I haven't been able to get past the initial yucky sweating, heaving, soreness and onto the pleasurable part.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
BTW, that doesn't mean I don't exercise! Probably just not hard or often enough. I walk for about an hour a day on most days. And when I do go to the gym, I prefer to swim so I don't get all hot.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.