Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
That doesn't sound like fun, PJK! I hope everything got fixed and that this weekend is better for you!

I'm going to Luckett's Annual Spring Market this weekend in Leesburg, Virginia. They are expecting close to 170 dealers of vintage and antique items. I've always wanted to go and can't wait! Anyone ever been?

What's everyone else doing?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
What are you doing this weekend?

I'm working on various projects at home. We tore out a stacking washer/dryer and a 30" floor cabinet in our bathroom 2 weeks ago. We replaced it with an old t.v. entertainment center so we'd have more storage space for towels & whatnots. We went out of town last weekend and so it's time to get back to this project and organize the bathroom.

But, Monday we are taking time out to celebrate the 4th of July. Happy Birthday, America! Woot!

P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
We are just staying at home. I'm going to BBQ a Brisket, make Homemade Ice Cream, and make a Peach Cobbler. Going to just relax a bit, and just enjoy the holiday weekend. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend.

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
This weekend we are painting my 12yo son's bedroom (which we started last weekend). His color choices: blue, gray, red. The ceiling and trim are gray, the walls a deep blue and the doors red. Then he has a window alcove where his bed is going to go. We are going to enclose this on both sides with curtains so he can have a secret hideaway. He also wants me to paint a large spider web on his wall. Any guesses as to what inspired his color choices? smile

P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
We are taking it easy this weekend after a busy week. I think, if it doesn't get to hot tomorrow (Sunday) evening, we might go fishing at the lake for a few hours. Have a great weekend everyone!

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
What's everyone doing this weekend? We decided on the spur of the moment this morning to take the kids camping in our RV this weekend. We haven't taken a vacation, yet, this summer, so it will be a fun break! Hope you have something to look forward to this weekend, too!

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm probably just going to hang around the house and catch up on projects. Have a good one!

Gecko
Gecko
I'm going to pretty much relocate all of the stickers that I put on the walls last weekend except the very big tree decal, I've had second thoughts about where I put a lot of them especially the flowers, butterflies, etc.

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
I'm leaving tomorrow for a week at Ocean City, Maryland. Thursday starts their annual Sunfest Festival. It's the number one arts & crafts show in the country and I can't wait! It always inspires me to go to these events.

What are you doing this weekend? Hope you have a great one!

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Hi MsBaby - so did you end up moving some of your stickers? I love what you've done. How did you make them?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.