Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57465 Members
417 Forums
113602 Topics
806746 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 67
Jana - Creativity Editor 62
Mona - Astronomy 57
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 39
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#729453 - 12/07/11 01:00 PM Re: Being Creative [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
wattzy Offline

Creativity is very subjective...personally I think that as long as it expresses the artist well, that is a form of creativity.

[Edited out fake signature line with URL - JMEU]

Edited by Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu (12/16/11 12:03 PM)

Add Re: Being Creative to Twitter Add Re: Being Creative to Facebook Add Re: Being Creative to MySpace Add Re: Being Creative to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Being Creative Add Re: Being Creative to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Being Creative to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Being Creative to Stumbleupon Add Re: Being Creative to Reddit
#730144 - 12/11/11 01:26 AM Re: Being Creative [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
kooperkin21 Offline

Add Re: Being Creative to Twitter Add Re: Being Creative to Facebook Add Re: Being Creative to MySpace Add Re: Being Creative to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Being Creative Add Re: Being Creative to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Being Creative to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Being Creative to Stumbleupon Add Re: Being Creative to Reddit
#744106 - 02/02/12 01:39 AM Re: Being Creative [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
ashusood Offline

i try to earn online and i always learn new ways to make money my own through online work

#744380 - 02/03/12 03:15 AM Re: Being Creative [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
kthvcb Offline

i like to draw, it shows my imagination and brings out creativity :)

#744607 - 02/04/12 12:50 PM Re: Being Creative [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Donna - Budget Decor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Central Virginia
I love this question and everyone's responses! When I was a kid, I never thought of myself as creative and especially not artistic. I thought creativity was linked to those few who were "naturally gifted." I thought people who painted or could draw well or play an instrument or sing were the true artists of the world, having access to skills that the average joe could never presume to attain. But, like you, Angela, I see it different now. I see that the wonderful thing about creativity is that it can relate to any field or any idea or any artistic medium and everyone is absolutely creative in some way.

Creativity includes being imaginative, inventive, daring to express yourself, daring to expand yourself a little bit more...and then some more; tapping into your own thoughts & ideas; throwing caution to the wind and just having fun with your own designs, art, projects, etc.; seeing life through the eyes of kids; creating work that feels like play; stepping outside the box; being true to yourself and your creative pursuits; opening yourself up to new ideas, mediums, techniques, processes. It's awesome. I'm amazed every day how creative people can be.

I love, especially in the art world, how it is opening up and embracing the many different mediums that others pursue with such passion. Have you ever seen one of those shows where someone takes what seemingly looks like a bunch of junk or odds and ends and then turns it into amazing sculptures? I love seeing that outside-the-box thinking - those limitless boundaries.

Creativity for me is giving yourself permission to soar with your own unique dreams and passions.

#744859 - 02/06/12 01:22 AM Re: Being Creative [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
janeah Offline

I used to linked it with painting and sketches when I was a kid. :) But now, I see how wide does the word covers. In any business it is utterly important when promoting strategies. In scrapbooking and paper crafting it is the top element that makes a produce interesting.

Edited by janeah (02/06/12 01:26 AM)

#746055 - 02/13/12 12:39 PM Re: Being Creative [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Cara-Creativity Edtr Offline

I used to see being creative as meaning you had to be making things. THough that's a large part of it, I also see creativity as a way of seeing the world. When I did my article about divergent personalities, I realized that a person can also creatively see the world and change the way they react to things they experience because of this.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Cosmic White Christmas *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 11:10 AM
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Cooking
Today at 09:17 AM
Half a Century of Writing!
by IH8FMS
Journals
Today at 09:15 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 08:46 AM
New Review: Home Alone!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 08:12 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 05:00 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 04:40 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:21 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:20 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 04:15 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Valerie Hispanic Culture), 126 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.