Even if you don't have a picture with your beloved together this Valentine's day you can still make a stunning scrapbook.
1. Get a picture with your partner/spouse somewhere. A wedding picture or image taken months ago is good enough.
2. Construct a good page title. Here are few suggestions on some titles:
> perfect two
> you're mine
> i love thee
3. Compliment papers and embellishments with the theme. Hearts, cupids and other stuff that makes a page appropriate for Valentine's day should be chosen for the project.
4. Don't forget the journaling. Writing a good note on the page makes it more romantic.
5. Add in shades of white and pink. Using red is good for a Valntine themed page but too much of it makes the deisgn looks lame and boring. Adding in shades of white and pick balances the effect.
[url=http://yourscrapbookingandcraftsguide.com/]Creative Photo Albums[/url] Creative Photo Albums