Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Norma Jo Doll, sankari, fashionvogues01, Deborah Carroll, LisaSh123
57141 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57142 Members
417 Forums
112867 Topics
798923 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 735
Beetlemess 544
Nancy Roussy 238
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 108
Mystic - Romance Movies 96
Dianne W - Editor 68
Tracy - Philosophy 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Karm - SW USA Editor 62
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#733283 - 12/23/11 12:28 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Yep, French fries are always good. Not fond of the skinny ones though ;-)

Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Twitter Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Facebook Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to MySpace Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Stumbleupon Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Reddit
#745735 - 02/11/12 05:17 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
Srivastava Offline

My favourite snack is more sinful - potato chips or prawn crackers. Oh dear, it's almost midnight - and I feel like reaching for either, just mentioning them!

Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Twitter Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Facebook Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to MySpace Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Stumbleupon Add Re:  What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? to Reddit
#745751 - 02/11/12 12:48 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Srivastava]
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Srivastava, I have never had prawn crackers. Are they thin like water crackers? slightly saltly? Admit to being curious smile

#812964 - 03/25/13 08:42 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
AmyR Offline

watermelon

#824269 - 06/02/13 09:42 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
At our local Asian market we have these puffy chips that are made from shrimp--HIGHLY addictive! Are those what you mean by prawn crackers? These are made from tapioca flour and shrimp. They come in a variety of flavors. They are called Marco Polo Shrimp Snacks.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

#824360 - 06/03/13 12:22 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Connie I looked up prawn crackers and see they are made with tapioca flour as you said. I remember eating a puffy cracker type snack but can't remember what it was, most likely the same that is being mentioned. I just remember they were quite good and had an airiness when biting down.

#824430 - 06/03/13 06:54 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
I love white uncooked potatoes fried in either vegetable oil, butter or both. This is also my favorite food when I'm sick.

I also like roasted peanuts (spent years without being able to eat some..im allergic to nuts and almost all peanuts can countain nuts), sunflower seeds (love the salted kernels...finally found a company that sells them without nuts but not long after they stopped selling it in my province...at least the in shells are still sold...found a seller on Amazon Canada not too long ago and by luck last night i also found out they sell some without nuts...that will be better than to suck the salt and put the seeds 1 by 1 in a bowl then add salt...been thinking of adding melted butter with them and peanuts too...that should be good).

Milk chocolate is awesome. Skittles too (originals are the best). I like chips too, my favorite flavor is salt and vinegar. Ice cream is nice too.

#824469 - 06/04/13 09:17 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Nancy, when I was child my mom use to make thinly sliced white potatoes and cook them in a pot of oil as a snack. There were six of us, we called them potato chips--they were mighty tasty.

#829305 - 07/12/13 06:28 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Quick and Easy Snack? [Re: Vannie]
Rekha Nair Offline

Loc: India
I love french fries and potato chips.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Vannie 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Stylish Women Skirts from Yoox
by Emily Roxin
Women's Fashion
44 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
14 minutes 54 seconds ago
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
22 minutes 50 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
25 minutes 35 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
27 minutes 50 seconds ago
Stabilize Your Life with ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
45 minutes 51 seconds ago
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 07:34 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 07:32 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 07:31 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 07:27 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Emily Roxin, 1 invisible), 73 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.