Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
J
Koala
Koala
J
I love World Market and often shop at the one near our house. If you join their online club, they keep track of what you spend and then sent you great coupons, like $10 off a $30 purchase.

I have a tea pot from there and I buy Republic of Tea there also.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
joanj #743128 01/27/12 11:06 AM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Thank you joanj! It is a wonderful store~with very interesting and fun and affordable tea products. The world around us drinks alot of tea and many countries as well as many tea suppliers are represented there. I do recommend joining the free on-line club to get coupons and special sales! Making a tea basket to give to a friend is a snap there! Have fun shopping!

*I have no affilliation with this store nor am I being compensated in anyway for this mention. Just sharing and agreeing with our tea readers as a great source of tea & tea products!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
The Hamilton House and The Bradfor Exchange have very adorable figurines that include adorable dogs/kitty's in a tea cup and a funny lady character in a tea cup w/sacastic saying....very cute very giftable and relatively resonable!

check it out!

*I have no affilitation nor am I being reemburssed for this mention.
This post for the sheer pleasure of the tea reader and to share.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Greg Mortensen has now agreed to pay $1 million dollars back to his Montreal charity!
This is to settle the accuisations that he used the non-profit to promote & buy copies of his book that provided him profit.

The Central Asia Institute spent some 3.96 million since 2006 to buy copies of The Cups of Tea.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Adorable & affordable! Tea Party stuff for a little girls' tea party at Oriental Trading.
Decorations, goodie bags, treats, character tea pot suckers, even a tea pot pinata! Totally cute!

Tiara's ,placecards,and stickers little tea party just so sweet!

*I have no affiliation with this company, nor am I being reembursed in any way~this mention just for your FYI & fun!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Don't forget to use your free any size iced tea coupon expires 5/12/12 from Dunkin Donuts

(was found in newspapers this past week)

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Heads up more couponery!!

Have you seen these coupons in your last newspaper inserts?
Swiss Premium Tea- .55c off 1 gal. or 1/2 gal.

Lipton tea bags- .40c off 1 Lipton tea bags, Honey-to-go or pitcher size or Iced tea mix

Sweet Leaf Organic Tea- save .55c on 1- 16 oz. or 1- 20 oz. bottle

Keurig K-Cups- K cup pack coupons Celesstial Iced brew tea save $1.50 on 1- 12 ct. box or $2.00 on 1- 12 ct. box of Brew over ice k-cups also by mail free ice tumbler.

Sounds like good tea deals!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
With all of this talk about colorful tea pots and cups, I have to wonder how many of these items have lead paint. It would be hard to tell, especially for items made out of the country. Even Macy's at one time said that some of their dishware could have lead paint in them, and the only brand I was able to find that stated they do not use lead paint is Fiestaware.

I am personally leery to buy colorful teaware only because I drink a lot of tea, and I would not want to expose my tea to lead paint and then drink it. Does anyone know of legitamate companies that do not use lead paint in their crockery besides Fiestaware?

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Debbie,

Thank you so much for revisiting this subject matter. Every once in awhile it does come up & in this day and age we are concerned what can possibly go into our bodies-

Let me do some checking around to see what kind of answers I can come up for you. Also asking readers if you have heard or seen news regarding lead paint please let us know here.

The subject will be mentioned here and nothing in the forum is ever a closed subject. Thank you Debbie

Mary Caliendo
Tea Eitor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Debbie,
Did some checking around and did not actually find much complaints about the Brand Fiesta Ware. Homer Laughlin was notified that few people had questioned the lead content. They brnd currently tests at .02PPM for lead & cadmium~so not 100% but very close.

It is made in the USA so they are compelled to follow strcit guidelines set forth from FDA.

Most in the know claim that if any type of ware glaze is pitted,cracked, or disentregrated in any way it should not be used.

Fiesta Ware that predated 1986 did not have these standards & it is thought that 1960-1970's ware most likely contained none.

So I hope this helps a bit!

Thanks for the great questions.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  mary-tea1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.