Print Thread
Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I agree so much with that Jane! smile

Earth changes don't - DO NOT, wipe out all of humanity. I suppose if your planet explodes, that's an entirely different scenario.

Geographical changes, well, if you're living on a living planet, you could say, expect changes, like living with someone or having family.

Now, I'm going out on a limb here saying, Mayans, Elders, Shamans, Native American tribes, people in general who pay attention to their surroundings and understand human energy, politics and such, there are cycles that follow when changes disrupt people and the every day.

Personally, this is a bit into the future, I feel we end up going back to the Native American way, however a bit more time needs to pass until this other cycle completes. I do feel we are gradually learning or RE-learning, Earth Ways, some more than others, but ther's definately a struggle.

You either hear people playing it down, as in..."Oh it's the end of the world right...? Ar-ar..." Or, you have some people thinking it is, but it's not. It's something in the middle.

As living species, we survive, there's an instinct there. Humanity will survive this. Some as you mention will be more prepared than others.

As for the changes that aren't quite to geographical, more gov't...all you have to do is look at the riots and the people instigating and supporting them.

Normal riots, have a clear statement and there's a sigh of relief when ther's positive change.

What you're hearing with riots these days are more reflective of anyone that happens to feel frustrated, angry, bored, not having to go to sleep and get up to go to work, etc.

Most have no idea why they're doing what their doing. Small groups, like pop-tarts are simply riling people up, chaos.

So, CHAOS, mixed with geographical shifts...well there are people taking natural disasters or taking advantage of them, and mingling them in with a desired outcome.

Corruption, sure, it's been around for centuries, but not on a united and global level in the name of greed.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
More than a few of my friends have opened up about a sense of edginess or urgency over the past few years. I think many can actually "feel" the changes which will come, but don't realize what they are feeling. Not knowing why or what they are feeling can intensify and present as restlessness and moodiness.

Could this be contributing to the overall unrest and riots?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is a heavier topic for me. My entire biology changes when I go to it, so I'm not here unless it's urgent.

I just received this link in an email...

See-ers like myself, others who may or may not want to remain neutral or unseen have tried, to the point of giving all they have to raise awareness.

The closer a person is to the truth, the greater the quest to silence them can be seen.

We've warned about something coming, one world currency, gov. control inching into the lives of FREE SPEACH, CHAOS, INFILTRATIONS TO THE SCHOOLS (teaching our children).

It's not coming and I appologize for using that word over the past few months.

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!

BLACKOUT

Someone once said to me, "Thank goodness Elleise, we don't live in a country where we have to worry about free-speach."

Really?

Websites, talk radio & TV, school books (through some type of revision wire..digital....ebook format, etc. something like that. I don't quite have the right word it's a feeling) will be audited.

If it isn't mainstream/isn't approved or pleasing to groups, political and otherwise, I feel you'll begin feeling yourself walking on shaky ground, having to defend yourself, protect yourself or fearful you yourself may come under scrutiny by saying something, hosting something or teaching something other than what mass media selects as being "the truth."

I feel strongly that "truth" which mass media will be selective of, too will be owned by your government and there will be a compelling to distance yourself from people that say otherwise.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 01/18/12 11:40 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
i m sad to see this just as i got really sad about the implants.luckily i don t believe in anything of the outside.i believe that people have been cut off from the inner so they live outside of themselves in the material.imnot against the material butit is just not the way it should be used.
protest won t create anything and in the end those who protested will go along.protest is anti life and a frozen thing.
it s the people who make this world happen and make it come true,each everyone,loss of individuality has been done on purpose.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Google is doing the same thing:

Google

I used to be sad. Then went into denial (wishful denial. Then I just started writing about the feelings I was getting on a subject I detest. Politics.

Little by little feelings began showing up in headlines.

The sad part is how easy it is for people to follow blindly and turn on each other. I keep seeing the same thing in my head:

"There's a comical nutcracker-type band leader, like a puppet twirling this batton with a big furry tall hat facing the people marching backward. The people are all mesmerized and at the very last minute, the band-master steps aside and all of the people fall into a net at the bottom of a pit with the bandmaster smiling, looking down at them."

It's not completely sad yet. We don't have a Tiananmen Square. You might have people pretending to be just like Tiananment, but it isn't real.

Gov wants control. Well, as long as you're rallying in favor of more control, those riots will be encouraged. Tiananmen square, my understanding of it anyway, was about freedom of speach, not censorship.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
i saw the "backward" thing many times,and spent a lot of time studying all this.ifreaked out many times in my life cause i didn t understand why everything was going backwards down here,and i v always thought about songs played backwards that reveal a message that people follow blindly.obviouslyyou could make the earth go backwards another time tosee the true face of the planet.there this thing that most people born on this planet are entering from the south pole when it should be from the north.all energy here is backwards and the consequences of this are huge cause it creates blockages and itkeeps people trapped in the lower realms.funnily that picture of idont remember who that hellis overcrowded isn t that bad a thought.
the principle vision i had of all this and i had it only once was a puppeteer with his strings attached to the planet.
i hate politics too and i m not interested in them but i just see
the energy it uses and it directs,buti find it painful to look at.

Last edited by gemineye006; 01/18/12 04:46 PM.
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
also i d like to add something,i met a kind of witch once,and somehow she knew what i was about.i don t like the term lightworker because it is opposable,but she was like a dark worker she knew what was going on here and there are lots of people like that here that work for what is called the government because they come from the same place and have the same agenda the only thing is that they work in the same way lightworkers do.lots of peple keepon being blocked here in this realm and can t advance soulwise,all this because someone is a soul collector and needs bodies to keep it going.

Last edited by gemineye006; 01/18/12 05:20 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I missed this post, but yes, Puppeteer

And you're right, there are groups of people, I'd go as far as saying mass groups following, either because they don't want to know or have been given a sense of purpose TO follow.

"Heart-strings" are being tugged. So, if you're young and feel powerless, you're given importance, the role of being "The only answer" to the future.

I'm Cherokee for example, so I may be promised money for my people to right a past wrong...it's that temptation that may keep me silent, blinded or obligated, gifting my independence and follow without question.

I've had people tell me they feel powerless to do anything. That they're just too tired, broke or don't want trouble...just get through it. However, it's not designed to get through. IT has a more permanent agenda, like that piece of gum you can't get off your shoe...

What comes to mind when people are feeling this way is:

As much as we'll stand up and demand to remove secret ingredients in "mystery meat," pick on the Chicken Mcnugget, as much as we'll protest and fight for RX prescriptives to include all side-effects of taking in a certain medication, etc., if we were to see the list of side-effects of accepting blindly Hollywood champaigns and the instant gratifications of temporary reliefs and promises, the after-effects are much worse than anything that could possibly be imagined.

For the time being, we have the ability to decide for ourselves what we do and don't want to take in...that in itself stands a very good chance of being a luxury of the past and something you might not even notice until we no longer have it. How bout an opinion that stands for what we personally believe, but one that will only be able to be expressed freely, out-loud as a collective, which will really boil down to the opinion of just a few telling you and allowing what you see on TV, what your beliefs will be..

What's that old song??? Grrrrr...oh - got it:

Chicago

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Do you remember?

If not...remember this smile

((hugs))

Like A Hawk

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
A
A
I always watch the planet Saturn, for that is our teaching planet. To day July 1 2012 it is affecting the planet Neptune the planet of illusion. I feel that our teacher is awakening us to the election process, as it is being planned by the people in power at this time, to blow up like a balloon filled with too much hot air, leaving the people in power helpless. The election will put a sane and responsible person in the White House and our country will return to sanity and our economy will rebound to heights, last seen after World War 11.This cycle of government is ending, we are going through the death throe's now. Look forward to a bountiful USA in 2013.

Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.