Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Okay, i did some minor stuff today - put diatomaceous earth in the cat food (which I have been meaning to do for months), sorted out my coats to figure out the top three I am using this winter), brought in a few purses to pick out which one will be the best for me right now, and eliminated some kitchen items.

I also am working to eliminate some of my winter caps - I have a lot. I kind of love these things. But I can't wear that many. I also have too many winter scarves.

I am sorting through my pajamas right now and am realizing I have way too many. I have big tees, sweats, silky stuff, flannel pj sets and comfy nightie house dresses. I spend a lot of time at home in my pjs but i still think i can get by with less.

hmmm.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I worked on my financial aid projects binder tonite - i put the dividers in a binder and added different papers in between the dividers. Next I need to make hole punches or add sheet protectors so i can track my applications and so on, and also label the dividers. But it is coming along. smile

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Not the best organizational day, but i did get some things done. I faxed in my signature to the disability people - yay!

Also did a heap of laundry and pared down the hair stuff to one brush. next I need to look seriously at my boxes and boxes of hair ties and clips - it's ridiculous when I really just grab the same things over and over. I did just toss one broken hair claw that i kept using for some reason. smile

I think next time i watch a tv show I will bring up my little baskets of hair stuff and figure out what i actully use, and what is just taking up space.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I also just worked with my bill binder for this and last months' bills. That works very nicely.

I also am laying out stuff to work on tomorrow.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I have way too many hair accessories. And yet i can't seem to talk myself into getting rid of them.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Last night - organized old coupons, cleared off my desk area and decluttered some of the items i have sitting out. Reorganized my food shelf and moved some books to a top shelf temporarily.

I cleaned up my potting shed area by dumping some boxes of newspapers and old coffee grounds into my garden. I think I will add some of my boxes of mulch and heaps of compost on that too.

I also cleaned out a small box of hotel toiletries from my storage area - one less small box to deal with.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I am working on my binders today and also printing out and highlighting information about getting disability. There is a LOT to learn!

Binders I'm organizing today: bills binder, resources binder, mental health binder, classes binder, flight plan and Home Maintenance Journal.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Whew! Just spent a few hours in the yard. Moved rocks, pulled weeds, laid down mulch, watered the trees by buckets of rain water, scrubbed cabinets in the old trailer and put the steel and plastic recycling in the car.

Now i deserve a nice beer. smile

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today i did some decluttering in my hoard, and scrubbed the really old grimy drip collectors in my 1960s mobile's kitchen. I am soaking them right now in water and washing soda. I will soak them overnight and then scrub again. Tomorrow I will scrub and soak the stovetop grilles. I have no idea when the last time these things were cleaned. Maybe the 1960s. heh.

The stove does not work but it could certainly be cleaned up. It's so grimy, just like everything else in there. Now I can see through the glass window on the oven!

I also got some nice handles from habitat for humanity's salvage store, and will be putting them on the cabinets that remain in there. I already put new ones on the bathroom cabinets.

Little by little!

I also got some paperwork today, answered emails, paid a bill and made some much needed phone appointments. A good day.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
More grille scrubbing, and I also did some drain cleaning in my utility sink in the studio where i live.

Right now I am working with my binder, my calendar, and my wellness classwork. Not much organizing going on - been a busy day doing stuff out of the house. On days like this i am happy to get in my meds, vitamins and some veggies or fruit.

Tomorrow my behavioral worker will come out and help me get the house's hallway cleaned up. I want to get everything out of there and then rip up the gross old carpet with dried up kitten poo all over it. There is also a cubbyhole cabinet that I want to clear out. Those are my two goals for tomorrow.

After that it would be nice to do some organizing in the studio. Things have kind of piled up in here.

Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Moderated by  KellyJayne - Organization 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.