Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L

Sponsored Post Advertisement
LBP #738604 01/06/12 03:06 PM
S
S
It sounds to me like the conflict that exists with your ex is probably what is causing the energy interference. I would think if you resolved the situation then the interference would cease. You might think about trying another psychic and seeing if you get a different answer. I always use the love psychic at [url=http://www.hollywoodpsychics.com/love-psychic-readings.aspx]Hollywood Psychic[/url].

LBP #738605 01/06/12 03:11 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
LBP, Elleise may be able to help you when she comes into her forum here. She is very attuned to issues like this.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
LBP #738780 01/07/12 08:09 AM
L
LBP Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
Thank you both. I am perplexed about the whole thing

LBP #738848 01/07/12 02:45 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi LPB,

The first thing that came to me was your ex still has the ring.

Following that, it's under something.

Following that, the ex is afraid and also, or has been (probably a better word) crying?

Having said these things, though, doesn't mean I'm right. I always offer, I could of interpreted something wrong or had information criss-cross, from another situation coming through, but these 3 things, seemed to rattle off, like 1, 2, 3.

There's also something in there, like - if you get inside information, not to react to it. So, say some or even all happens to be accurate, don't push...

Those are the feelings I get anyway and what the fear is?? If I were trying to recover from this situation and it happened to me, I would be working on myself first off - distracting, like learning something I can be enthusiastic about and somehow while I'm doing that, what the "fear" factor is all about, seems to come to me at some point, in understanding.

I hope this helps in some small way.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
LBP #738889 01/07/12 05:02 PM
L
LBP Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
Thank you Elleise. I understand some of what you say. The other I will have to think about a bit more. I really want to believe that she does not have it simply for the fact that she says she doesn't. But the fact of the matter is that it is somewhere. But where? It is possible that it got 'lost' among her belongings. She just moved on the 1st of January and maybe it was an honest oversight? I do believe she is unhappy with her life right now. She has gotten herself in a bad situation with someone and I think she regrets it but will not admit it to me. I have told her that I will be here whenever she needs me and I mean that with all my heart. I have been keeping busy with friends and family and try not to think of her all the time but somehow, so many little things remind me of her. Maybe I am a fool, but I do not believe in giving up on someone you love. Just me possibly. I know my heart. I guess if the ring shows up then it does. I would much rather have our relationship back than the ring. But thank you again. I will continue to think on what you said.

LBP #738899 01/07/12 05:21 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm glad for the feedback.

Does anyone here happen to like classical music? Off the subject, but just curious?

The fear...and I agree, the relationship is, well any relationship (a positive one) is better than material things, but the fear, well it comes and goes with a sense of suffocation and angst - doing something about it???

With her, I want to go back to the fear/angst.

I know you've said you will be there and I believe you will, but this thing is w/in her. Given what I'm feeling and what I'm reading here.

If she has the ring - it's the closest thing to hope (at least I feel) she feels she has w/out crossing this fear thing...

I wish I could do more, but patience, at least in this line of work seems to be the virtue smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
LBP #738903 01/07/12 05:26 PM
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
hi lpb,
i don t mean to meddle with anything after elleise wrote to you,and i m certainly not as good as her but i saw your ex still having the ring and putting under something in a drawer.i see her sad as if she gave herself up.take care.

LBP #738922 01/07/12 06:28 PM
L
LBP Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
thanks to all. the fear. well, we didn't talk for months, she would email me occasionally and say she was afraid to call me because she didn't want to hurt me again. We both hurt one another. I wasn't honest about our relationship to others. No one in my family or any of my friends would have accepted the fact that I was in love with a woman. I am certain that hurt her badly and I see that now. I didn't want to lose my family and they are VERY against same sex relationships. I was not fair to her in that aspect. also for quite some time , i was getting threatening letters from someone about my relationship with her. I would stay at her place for some time and there would be notes of threat on her door. they would be addressed to me and they would show up between the time she left for work at 3 in the morning and when I took the dog out at 7. they would be , oh say, every 3 months or so and I got scared and stayed away from her for awhile. She took it as rejection and understandably so. I didn't tell her about it when it was happening. I never once thought it was her nor do I think it was anybody I knew personally. I thought perhaps an ex of hers? anyway, I later got 2 such letters in my mail at my house. This past summer I was walking on a country road and was run off the road by someone in a pick up truck and they yelled some very vile things at me and called me some very hateful names. Very much a hate crime. I was hurt quite badly but it was almost as if angels were there and helped me get up and a voice told me to go back to my car and do NOT come back to this road. I managed to walk all the way back, about a mile and made it home. I have had no such trouble since. No, I did not go to the police because that would mean I would have to admit what I am. I know people don't understand that but that is me. I have basically been leading a double life for the past almost 6 years now. Yes, I guess I am a coward but I have made her a promise that If God should ever grant me the privilege of having her in my life again to love and hold, i will not be ashamed of who I am and I will proudly proclaim her as my love and I will not take the relationship for granted. I know she is sad, I can see it in her eyes when she gave me my things back last week. Yes, I think she did give herself up, she was lonely and looking for a financial band aid which is why I think she got involved with this person and is very much regretting it. I meant what I said that I would be there when her eyes are open to how bad this person is. all I can do is offer my sincere love and trust that she knows it is from the heart. and yes, I need lots of patience. sorry to rant on and I did go off subject. Thanks for listening all.

LBP #740324 01/13/12 08:27 AM
L
L
Dear LBP I Have Pulled Some Cards. Two Of Pentacles Seeking Balance Between Your Spiritual Life And Your Material Life. The Balance Is Hard Won And Difficult To Maintain. Change Is The Constant Which Creates PerPetual Struggle. Remember The Unity Within The Daulity. The Empress The Empress Is The Divine Mother. The Essense Of Her Being Is Love. Nature Is The Milieu In Which She Thrives. Divine Love For The World Is Shown In Infinite Ways;Spring Is One The Most Obvious Ways,Expressing Itself As The Life-Death-Life Cycle. The Ace Of Swords New Ideas Instigate initiantion. Confused And/Or Turmoil. "I Am Ready For Battle With No Apparent Opponent Except Myself". The Spiritual Warrior Must Remain MindFul That Discreation And Loving Service Are The Only True Protections

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.