Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Vi, I am a Flylady fan from years ago. I recently got back on the 'flywagon'. I adore her. It's so nice that someone is just proud of us, all the time. smile

She is totally a guru. Good call.

I know i have a copy of Saving Dinner "Low Carb" somewhere. I think in the kitchen of my RV.

What kind of things are you interested in cooking ahead then? Bean meals mainly? And that is inspiring about all your lasagnas.

------

I wanted to add that I worked on my Bills Binder today after finishing my Pet Binder. I am pretty pleased with these. I also added to my Flight Plan (ala Flylady), which is getting closer to being exactly what i need to refer to each day.

I am a little lost on compiling my Financial Resources Binder - I have so much to add and so many categories to think about. Hmmm. I zipped it all up together to mess with later.

Good night!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Had a lot of fun working on my binders this evening. Tweaked my Flight Plan, my project binder, my bills binder, health binder and class binders.

I am figuring out how to tease the local resources stuff from the financial information stuff. Still have to work on that.

I want to add my daily nutritional goals to my flight Plan next.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I worked with my bill binder tonite, adding a set of checks and pen to the binder, and info on the water and sewer companies. Then I wrote checks for those.

I'm pretty happy with this. When it comes time to pay each bill, I will fill out the specific beta on each one.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Tweaked my flight plan again tonite - added my meal plan ideas, to help me at a glance get enough fiber, whole grains, protein, dairy, veggies, fruits and antioxidants every day.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today I worked some more on my civil traffic fine - the court wants to see proof of this and that. I gathered all the pieces and had my case manager make copies, and then we mailed the envelope to the court. So now the ball is back in their "court" as to how they will choose to reduce the charges. Hopefully. We will see.

Last edited by Jilly; 01/12/12 01:44 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
My crockpot is now clean! Ha. Only took two weeks.

Now I just need to find a place to put it, and grab some of my bags of dried beans. I will put this up over the weekend I think. I need to make sure I don't burn the beans this time. I really am hopeless when it comes to heat and food. smile

Yesterday I managed to grab a friend who also needed financial help on an eye exam, and we went to our local Lions Club and filled out the applications. They will have a meeting next thursday and will let us know how that works out. So that is one more application done!!!

Also, my other girl kitten was accepted by Morningstarr for a spay voucher. So I have to get her deuterined next week.

I received my magnetic brake lights for my vintage camping trailer and want to add those to the vehicle plus the new license plate. I need help from dan with that, but these are here, ready to go.

Still working on my binders. I made a new vision board for my Flight Plan today - lots of images of water and greenery. Of course. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm still working on my kitchen.

Got a couple organizer cabinets to put in the basement to put craft and art supplies in for the kids...and mine as well.

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
oo, Vi, what kind are they?

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today I have been forum posting and then running off to clean and organize small things between postings. Wiping switch plates. Cleaning the cat bowl. Taking out the compost pail. Nothing huge but the little things that add up to a lot.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
A good organization day! I am working on getting things off the floor, and putting the stuff that isn't used daily into some kinds of containers, instead of just stacked up. I hung up a few pictures on the wall, made hooks for my broom and baggie holders, brought in a better end table than the one i was using, and returned my swivel chair to the RV.

Also i found a good large spoon, small spoon and fork that I like, a decent mug, and one plate - these are to go along with my downsizing efforts.

Also did some laundry, took apart the cat house now that the kittens have a cat door, and am deciding which three (and only three) jackets to rotate into the home this month.

Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Moderated by  KellyJayne - Organization 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.