Print Thread
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Hello everyone - I hope this post finds you well. My name is Christin and I have been a Tarot enthusiast for over 20 years and a professional reader online for nearly 13 years. I have recently been accepted by BellaOnline as the new Tarot editor and I am very excited by that. I think Bella provides a great experience for its users and they have a great philosophy on helping others. I approach Tarot in much the same way. I love it as a tool for personal growth and transformation. I also believe it is a great tool for learning to develop one's own intuition and it helps us to think creatively and make well-rounded decisions on our path. I am curious to know those here and to learn what you would like to see on the Tarot site/forum. If you have any ideas for me feel free to post a response here or to otherwise contact me. In the coming days and weeks as I get more "settled in" I will definitely be seeking to make the Tarot site here a great place for learning and sharing information about all things Tarot. I plan to include book and deck reviews, lessons/articles on reading, and the other uses of Tarot. It's so nice to be here and I hope to get to know all of you better very soon. :) Sincerely, Christin

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Greetings Christin, and a very warm welcome to BellaOnline. I like your introduction and your goals for your forum.

I recently bought myself a new Tarot deck and have to learn the spreads all over again. It has been so long since I have done any readings for myself -- so, I will be visiting and asking questions as I go along.

I look forward to reading your articles and participating in your forum.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
hail christin,nice to see you here and ilook forward reading your articles.welcome!

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Oh, lovely to meet you! I have used Tarot occasionally for many years--not to predict the future, but as a tool of self consultation. The cards are just there, but often point me in a direction I hadn't thought about before (self-awareness not being one of my better developed traits, LOL).

Often people respond to the notion of laying out a deck of strange looking cards as though it were magic, or deviltry, or otherwise foolish. But honestly, if you are using chemicals or funny postures or painting your tummy blue or learning to walk on hot coals -- does it matter if that is the tool you are using for personal growth? I have relatives who swear by half an hour sitting in a pyramid, and others who will stand in icy water in the dawn waiting for the perfect trout.

ANY time spent exploring one's inner reality strikes me as useful. Tarot can be one of the least expensive and most illuminating, I think.

You go, Girl!

Cheryll Schuette
Bahá'í Site
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
very nice cheryll,i used to do divination with my body hair.

C
C
Hiya christin, im diana. Nice to meet you.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Hello everyone Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad to be here and I can't wait to really delve in and make the Tarot site great. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or ideas for what you might like to see. Cheryll - I couldn't have described the use of Tarot any better :) I totally view it as a way to point ourselves in new directions or expand our thought processes. I believe Tarot should be about helping individuals make empowered and well thought out decisions - and not as a magic tool that makes like easy by just telling you everything that is going to happen etc. I know life doesn't work like that :) but Tarot can still be a great tool of wisdom. Like you I say whatever works for you - if you're growing it's useful. Thanks everyone :) looking forward to talking more soon. Christin

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

M
M
Nice to meet you Christin. I'm new here as well.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Christin, welcome to BellaOnline! It's so great to have you here! I love the tarot, and can't wait to start reading more from you!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.