Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57153 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57153 Members
417 Forums
112898 Topics
799144 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 752
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 229
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 117
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Tracy - Philosophy 59
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#739313 - 01/09/12 02:36 PM Fun contest to win free iapplication!
Preena Bible Basics Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: India
Here's your chance to download 'And So You Were Born' - Mona Parsa's interactive i-application for children for free.

All you have to do is send in the number of monuments, their names and location as seen on the screenshot below from 'And So You Were Born'.

There will be only one lucky winner. So hurry up and post your answers in this thread before someone else does. You will have to get all the answers right to win the download for your ipad, iphone or ipod (whichever you choose).

Monuments Screenshot

Add Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Twitter Add Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Facebook Add Fun contest to win free iapplication! to MySpace Add Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Del.icio.us Digg Fun contest to win free iapplication! Add Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Yahoo My Web Add Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Google Bookmarks Add Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Stumbleupon Add Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Reddit
#739789 - 01/11/12 06:49 AM Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

No answers! I am surprised....Hurry up and guess the monuments!!!

Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Twitter Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Facebook Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to MySpace Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Reddit
#739839 - 01/11/12 05:08 PM Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
Beetlemess Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I'll toss in a few to get the juices flowing... but have no intentions of wanting to win. Not guessing at all.
U.S. Capitol - Washington, DC, USA
The Great Wall of China - Northern China (Shanhaiguan in the east, Lop Lake in the west)
Statue of Liberty - New York, New York, USA
The Great Pyramid & Sphinx - Giza Plateau, Egypt
Eiffel Tower - Paris, France
Machu Picchu - Cusco Region of Peru
Taj Mahal - Agra, India
Stone Heads - Easter Island
Stonehenge - Salisbury Plain near Amesbury, Wiltshire, England

The challenge will be to correctly identify the domes, pyramids, buildings, etc...

I'll throw in some suggestions:
Angkor Wat, Cambodia?
St. Peter's Basilica, Rome, Italy?
The Alamo - (but there's a Star of David)
Church & building w/ red cross have me baffled
As well as the four mountains/hills on the left & the arched building near the water

Edited by Beetlemess (01/11/12 05:09 PM)

Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Twitter Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Facebook Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to MySpace Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! to Reddit
#740046 - 01/12/12 07:01 AM Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Thank you for the reply Beetlemess. Will put up all the answers by tomorrow. Till then, any more guesses???

#740047 - 01/12/12 07:02 AM Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

why would you not want to win Beetlemess? Just curious..

#740116 - 01/12/12 05:07 PM Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
Beetlemess Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

'...not want to win' because no use for an i-app <do not own iPad, iPhone or even an iPod ~ does this mean I'm out of tune with the times?>

From the description that it is geared toward the 2-5 year old, all my children are of legal drinking age; unless it is thought that my displayed metality needs the maturing boost.

It is best to pass to someone that would find more benefits from the application. Now if it is deemed that I win, I will pass to 2nd place or to one of those asking...

Edited by Beetlemess (01/12/12 05:08 PM)

#740301 - 01/13/12 07:26 AM Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

smile I can understand Beetlemess. Thanks for the answers. Looks like you're the only one who has given the answers anyway!

#740302 - 01/13/12 07:26 AM Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Any more answers????

#740633 - 01/14/12 08:44 AM Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Ok...I'll wait till the weekend and put up the answers on Monday...Hope to see some more replies before that!!!

#740760 - 01/14/12 11:10 PM Re: Fun contest to win free iapplication! [Re: Preena Bible Basics]
sheena poetry Offline

I am not good at this, but here goes... the Eiffel Tower the Taj Mahal the Statue of Liberty the Great Wall of China the Stonehenge i think i see the Angkor the Pyramids and the sphinx ( i think i see them far back in the picture behind the liberty statue) Machu Picchu the Easter Island Statues the lotus like thing may be the Lotus temple but i am not sure... and i have definitely seen pictures of that bridge, but for the life of me, i can't remember where... hope i got at least a few right :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Houdini (part 1)
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
44 minutes 57 seconds ago
Hotel Hell
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
Master Chef
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Yesterday at 10:01 PM
Kira Peikoff Author Interview
by Karen-Suspense/Thrillers
Suspense Thriller Books
Yesterday at 09:08 PM
A Good Day to Die Hard
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Yesterday at 07:28 PM
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
Yesterday at 05:06 PM
Low Income Students and College
by Maeve Maddox-School Ref
School Reform
Yesterday at 05:02 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Home Finance
Yesterday at 02:26 PM
Home Finance Quizzes
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Home Finance
Yesterday at 02:26 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 50 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.