Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
purat, Kellyack91, sienawilson, test18818, Home Circus
56584 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56584 Members
417 Forums
111492 Topics
786320 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 273
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 156
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 135
loongdragon 111
James Andrew 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Jilly 69
Lestie4containergardens 67
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#737920 - 01/04/12 07:45 PM Did you win today?
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

I know our Rosie ALWAYS wins(lol).

Anyone else out there doing the same?

And Rosie, it has been too long since I checked in - what you been up to?

How is Asia?

Win anything to share with us smile

Add Did you win today? to Twitter Add Did you win today? to Facebook Add Did you win today? to MySpace Add Did you win today? to Del.icio.us Digg Did you win today? Add Did you win today? to Yahoo My Web Add Did you win today? to Google Bookmarks Add Did you win today? to Stumbleupon Add Did you win today? to Reddit
#737928 - 01/04/12 07:54 PM Re: Did you win today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Were just fine thanks
Winning small but still winning
Won a cap last Saturday from Marlboro and a lighter

Add Re: Did you win today? to Twitter Add Re: Did you win today? to Facebook Add Re: Did you win today? to MySpace Add Re: Did you win today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Did you win today? Add Re: Did you win today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Did you win today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Did you win today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Did you win today? to Reddit
#738324 - 01/05/12 07:34 PM Re: Did you win today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Good for you Rosie.

Did you let Asia wear it smile

Add Re: Did you win today? to Twitter Add Re: Did you win today? to Facebook Add Re: Did you win today? to MySpace Add Re: Did you win today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Did you win today? Add Re: Did you win today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Did you win today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Did you win today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Did you win today? to Reddit
#742753 - 01/25/12 04:23 PM Re: Did you win today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
LBP Offline
Amoeba

I won a blanket from Robitussin and a coupon for free M&Ms!!

#742756 - 01/25/12 04:45 PM Re: Did you win today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Rosie 66 Offline

LBP, Good winnings
How long have you been entering sweeps
How often do you enter
I enter sweeps everyday at least 3 hours a day use to be more
My biggest winnings was a Gateway laptop, $1,000 gift card, microwave, cell phones , and hundreds of smaller prizes
Persistence is the key to winning
Good luck to you and happy winnings

#742759 - 01/25/12 05:24 PM Re: Did you win today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
LBP Offline
Amoeba

Thanks Rosie, Wow, you win BIG!! I have been entering sweeps for about 3 years also and I mostly do the IWG. Sometimes I do the daily , weekly, or 1 time entries. I do the IWG everyday if I am home and have access to the computer. I have won lots of small things, food items mostly(hey it all adds up), some $10 GC., a $50GC and I think the biggest , money wise, was a pair of Brooks running shoes valued at $130. I was pretty happy about that. I am happy about all my winnings actually, it makes me feel good. That is awesome all the things you have won. I think it is cool to know that real people actually win!! I wish you continued success.

#742913 - 01/26/12 03:59 PM Re: Did you win today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
LBP Offline
Amoeba

Today won more free M&Ms and a coupon for a free box of Smuckers Uncrustables. So many contests are going to facebook and I am not on that so I miss out on them.

#743159 - 01/27/12 05:28 PM Re: Did you win today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
LBP Offline
Amoeba

today won another coupon for free M&Ms got an email from Read It Forward saying I won a copy of the new Thriller/Suspense novel by Chris Pavone called The Expats and UPS just brought me a cooler from Allstate with the Mayhem guy on it. It has built in speakers that you can plug your , I guess MP3 player or whatever those things are. It is nice but I don't have a player so I will probably give it away. At any rate it was a nice surprise!

#743269 - 01/28/12 06:01 PM Re: Did you win today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
LBP Offline
Amoeba

another coupon for M&M's !! I will have to have a candy party!

#743336 - 01/29/12 08:47 AM Re: Did you win today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Rosie 66 Offline

Last week
I won $76.00 in DOG food + sneakers from Foot Locker
The dog food i won for my friend's dog
And the sneakers i won for my son
Every sweeps I enter I have some one in mind who I want to give the prize to
LBP, Good luck and happy winnings
I enter daily on these two sites
Online Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Advantage
I do others also but I like those two the best

Edited by Rosie L (01/29/12 08:49 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Trish-Contest/Sweepstakes 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Weathering the Rejection Letter
by Corlia - Unemployment Editor
Unemployment
Today at 09:05 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Angie
Frugal Living
Today at 08:38 PM
Extreme Frugal Confessions
by AKLisa- Knitting Editor
Frugal Living
Today at 06:42 PM
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Francine - German Culture
Container Gardening
Today at 06:17 PM
100$ Gas Gift Card - Shell,Exxon,BP,Sunoc
co

by purat
Freebies
Today at 05:54 PM
William Shakespeare or Wilhelm Shakespeare?
German Culture
Today at 05:27 PM
The Bar Method a Body Sculpting Workout
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Today at 04:37 PM
What did you donate or recycle today?
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 04:29 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Today at 04:26 PM
Spring and German Farmhouses
German Culture
Today at 04:16 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Deb - Animal Life, Izeigo), 140 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.