Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#737908 01/04/12 03:29 PM
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Me, here in Columbus, Georgia - in the 20's, but some sunshine.

Now your turn...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today has been crazy!

I haven't been outside (havent been outside often these days) so I do not know the temperature but when I got up it was raining then it snowed (i thought for a while it turned to ice...it sure sounded like it during my Hockey game) then about one hour ago there was thunder.

N
N
After 3:00 thunder started and about an hour later it became louder then it started raining, now it is cloudy and windy. Yesterday it was hot and today it has gone away so we are comfortable. I hate hot weather and even inside with an air conditioner I have zero energy!

N
N
Yesterday at the start of the afternoon the sun came out then at the end thunder started again and it rained a little bit after. Today has been cold (so cold that my dad is starting a fire right now), cloudy and windy. I went to Rimouski with my parents and it was colder there and at the towns before (my dad stopped for gas at Mont-Joli), at some parts when we were going there it was raining but not while there and while coming back.

N
N
Last night it rained but I only realised this when I was getting ready for my exercise and shower. Today it is cloudy and raining on and off. It is also cold again (i did not go outside but the wood stove had burning wood when i got up so i know that it was cold).

N
N
Last night it was cold and rainy and today it is the same. I love this kind of weather!

N
N
It is the same again, rainy and cold.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
~~~heat wave~~~

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
Last night we had thunder and lighting followed by rain and a heat wave (here its very rare that its hot at night...even when its more than hot during the day its normally followed by cold at night). Today it is sunny and hot.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'd love for it to rain! Still in the midst of a heat wave here.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
Today it is sunny and windy. We also have a fog but it's almost all gone now, it's mostly just on top of the mountains.

N
N
Today it is sunny, windy and cold.

N
N
Last night it was cold. Today it is sunny, windy and hot.

N
N
Last night was comfortable to sleep (thats 1 of the rare positives here...we melt during the day then at night it gets comfortable or really cold like the other night) and today it is hot, sunny and windy.

N
N
It was very hot here yesterday and thankfully it got a little colder at night, enough to be able to be in bed without the air conditioner and not melt away. Today it is again hot, sunny and windy.

N
N
Thankfully cold came last night because the upstair's air conditioner has died on us. Today it is again hot and sunny but there's barely any wind. Downstairs it is comfortable since that air conditioner is working. Hopefully cold will come again tonight so I can sleep!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Just horrible! Energy-efficient A/C coming Monday hopefully! It's just horrible. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't humid!

N
N
When I went to bed it got a little colder so it was not that bad. It is still sunny and windy today but the hot temperature is gone thankfully.

N
N
Last night it was very comfortable in bed with the cold wind coming in. Today it is the same as yesterday sunny, windy and cold.

N
N
Last night was very cold, so cold that I had to close my window because it felt like Winter was in my bedroom. Today it is again sunny, windy and cold. I hate hot weather so I am happy right now! If it weren't for the millions of insect buzzing in our ears I would have a nice long walk, I just don't want to bathe in insect repellent for a walk.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Is it difficult to come and live in Canada? I am British!! LOL I envy your weather right now?

N
N
Allyson,

Since Harper has ben elected with the majority it is becoming difficult to live here. He is screwing the country and very fast.

So I'm not the one only who enjoy this kind of weather? That's cool to know. People here are all depressed because it's not hot. I think lots of rain is coming soon so they'll be more depressed soon, haha!

N
N
Last night it rained a little bit, I did not realised it until my mom mentioned it to me. Today I really cannot tell since it's only 7:00. I know that right now it is not raining and it's probably cold outside since last night was. I'm going to Matane in about two hours, normally it's cold there because they are right by a lake and that wind is really strong and cold.

N
N
Last night it rained (sometimes very heavily). Today it is sunny and wondy, it is not cold anymore but it's not hot to the point of melting thankfully, the windows are opened and we are very comfortable like that.

N
N
I had to sleep with my window closed last night because it was too cold. Today it is sunny and cold.

N
N
Last night was not cold but not hot either. Today it is sunny and hot but not hot to the point of melting, there's also wind but it's not very strong.

N
N
The hot weather is back again! The air conditioner downstairs is working but I hope that tonight cold will be back because the one upstairs is sill broken! It was hot in my bedroom when I woke up and it will be worst if the cold does not come back soon!

I'm really glad that hot weather does not happen often here and that when it does when nightfall arrives the hot temperatures goes!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Well, good luck with that Nancy! lol

We had a break on Friday, some rain which cooled things down and a nice cool breeze came into the mix.

Saturday, packed up for Central Park for a picnic with my twins (because it said it was going to be overcast and a little showery all day), and quite the reverse happened.

It did rain while we were on the train, however, it just made it more humid and hot. We turned the A/C off in the only room we had it on on Friday because of the coolness. It went back on last night. It's 95F in my living room right now and it's 5:30 p.m.

I hate the hot weather.

Glum and sweaty me!

N
N
Thanks Allyson! You are lucky to have rain. Here we are supposed to have some by the end of this week but last week we were supposed to have a lot and it was not true.

Last night was hot and so is today. There is wind along with the sun but that wind is hot. Hopefully that hot temperature will be gone by tonight because it will be impossible to sleep!

N
N
It was hot last night upstairs but it got a little colder so it was a little better, the air from outside was cold and I suspect the hot temperature that was upstairs was from the day, it got so hot that it was live an oven. Thankfully today it is not very hot, it is sunny right now, we have windows opened and it is comfortable like that even with no wind, upstairs it is less hot.

N
N
It never got very hot yesterday, wind arrived and it remained sunny all day long. At night it was cold (had to close my window), it rained between 3:11 and 13:11. Now it is cloudy.

N
N
Yesterday starting late afternoon it rained a few times but it was always for less than one minute each times so it did not really helped! It was colder at night but not that much but it was comfortable to sleep. Today it is sunny and windy, we have the windows opened and it is comfortable, I'm in one of the living rooms and none of these two rooms have opened windows and I am not hot at all.

HOT N HUMID

Rosie L
N
N
The weather did not changed yesterday after my post. Last night was a normal night. Today it cold, cloudy, windy and it has started raining late morning and at 13:33 it is still raining.

N
N
Not too long after my comment here it stopped raining and as far as I know it did not rain again yesterday. Last night was hotter than usual but it was not melting hot. Today it is hot (not melting hot but close), windy and partly cloudy.

N
N
We had a thunderstorm yesterday late afternoon (it was passed 18:00 i think so i guess it was the start of the night) when it stopped it did not rain again. The night was normal, I opened a crack of one of my windows and it was comfortable in my bedroom. Today it is sunny and windy, the temperature is comfortable.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Nancy!?

Thank you! You blew the weather my way (smiling)! We had a big thunderstorm 2 hours after you did. Today at 6:30 a.m. while waiting to go into work it was 75F (20 degrees diff. from yesterday). Not as humid, a breeze and we are supposed to have several T/Storms over the next few days. A break this week apparently, but then back to the very hot and humid again.

Please send snow next!(laughing)

N
N
Allyson,

Sorry but if we get snow I'm keeping it all for us! grin LOL!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
You meanie! smile LOL!

N
N
No change in our weather yesterday after I wrote here. Last night was not too cold and not too hot. Today it is sunny, I don't think it is hot outside because inside it is not and there's no window opened.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Was in Las Vegas over the weekend and experienced a severe thunderstorm that turned the Strip into a river. We missed our show frown...but it was all good. We went for a family gathering and it was so nice to see my 93 year old great aunt.

Anyhoo, the weather here in Southern California today is sunny and warm. But MUCH cooler than in Vegas even with all that rain it got.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I'm glad you still had fun Lori with your family!

Here the weather did not change after my comment yesterday. Last night was hotter than usual but it was still comfortable for sleeping. Right now (8:31) it is cloudy, looks like the sun wants to come out.

N
N
Late afternoon it started raining, I don't know when it stopped. Last night if it rained again before I went to bed I did not hear it. Right now (15:07) it is raining with the sun out and there are thunders far away.

N
N
Yesterday it started raining a few hours after I came here and for a long time. Last night I think it rained before I went to bed but am not too sure. Right now (14:21) it is partly cloudy.

N
N
Today (15:00) it is cloudy.

N
N
A little after my comment yesterday it started raining, I don't know when it stopped (it lasted a few hours because after 18:00 it was still raining) but after 6:00 it started raining again. Now (14:23) it is cloudy and windy.

N
N
Yesterday the only change was that the sun came out for a while late afternoon. Now (15:22) it is partly cloudy.

L
L
I live in Texas annd it was cloudy which was goo because it has been so hot!!

N
N
Some time before I got up it rained, I think I heard rain last night but it could of been something else (the echo from the mountains make the sounds around here weird and we can never tell where its coming from). Right now (16:04) it is cloudy.

N
N
There was a thunderstorm with heavy rain this morning (started after 9:00...i was still in bed and normally these things never wake me but i was awake when it started). Now (15:47) it is cloudy, humid and hot (apparently outside it is not hot...inside it is).

N
N
Yesterday we had another thunderstorm and it was a big one that lasted close to two hours if not more, the worst (NEVER saw that when i was young...now it happens a lot) was at one point there was still thunder and heavy rain but the sun came out for a few minutes. Before complete darness a fog appeared and passed 5:00 it was still there. Now (15:15) it is partly cloudy and windy.

N
N
Last night there was a fog. Now (13:26) it is sunny.

N
N
Now (14:57) it is raining (started early morning...dont know if it stopped at one point or not...could of without me realising it or it could of the few minutes i was able to sleep...no idea) and cold.

N
N
It did stop raining at one point and it started raining again at least one time. Right now (13:54) it is raining (about an half hour ago there was thunder and it started raining a few minutes later...as i was typing this i heard more thunder and now the rain is less heavy but when i was typing this it started being heavy again...lol).

N
N
It kept on raining on and off for a few hours yesterday. When I went to bed close to 5:00 there was a fog. Now (12:45) it is partly cloudy, about an half hour earlier there was thunder.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
It's beautiful here! Almost 11 a.m. and it's 78 degrees here in Holdenville, OK. I'm going to do some writing outside today and take advantage of this great weather.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
62 degrees -- sunny, warm and breezy here in Holdenville, OK. Hoping the storms have passed us over! Hate it when it rains here.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
60 degrees -- grey and BLAH.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Right now it's about 64 degrees. It's sunny here after being rainy this morning. We are under a flash flood warning until 7 pm Sunday evening.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
It's about 74 degrees here in Oklahoma. A bit overcast and sweaty feeling. I have the ceiling fan going in the living room and a few windows open to get the flow happening.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Beautiful!!!!! 78 degrees - no rain and no breeze. Sunny and lovely. June 1st - I love you!!!!!!!

Gecko
Gecko
We are in the low 70's, warm in the sun and an ice breeze in the shade - absolutely gorgeous!

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
Rainy, Windy, and Cool

Rosie L
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
It's 89 degrees here -- hot yucky. 80 degrees in the shade. But WHERE'S THE SHADE????????????????? lol!!

Gecko
Gecko
We are in the 90s...yuck

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It's sunny here, 80's, muggy for the time being. It's been raining buckets here since spring began. It's time to dry out so that the gardens can flourish.

Gecko
Gecko
I was in Livermore today and had to park my car in the sun. When I came back and started the car, the temperature said 98 degrees!!!

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Rainy and windy. 86 degrees.

Gecko
Gecko
We have been in the high 70's...certainly beats 90's!

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
94 degrees hot and horrible.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
94 sweaty hot degrees with a sprinkle of rain.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.