Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Camilahart12, cindimac, Tina Tourist, Indian55, aambroise
57023 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57024 Members
417 Forums
112579 Topics
796074 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 836
Beetlemess 641
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 175
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 122
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 121
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 102
Linu 68
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#747797 - 02/24/12 12:06 AM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: IH8FMS]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Great point you bring out, Doxi. Of course Jilly ought to design her journals any way she chooses.

Journals are very personal, and serve a purpose for only the owner of the journal or journals. Journals should be of a design and format that makes the most sense and brings about the most peace for the owner.

Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Twitter Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Facebook Add Re: Can binders be journals? to MySpace Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Can binders be journals? Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Reddit
#748487 - 02/28/12 08:10 AM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
You guys are awesome; thank you. I started a Dreams Binder today with lots of sections. Not about sleep dreams, but things in my house, yard and life that I want to make a reality. I will talk more about this later when i have more things put in it. I am really excited about the categories!

Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Twitter Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Facebook Add Re: Can binders be journals? to MySpace Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Can binders be journals? Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Can binders be journals? to Reddit
#748628 - 02/29/12 01:56 AM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: Jilly]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Good for you, Jilly. Sounds like an exciting new project for you.

#748630 - 02/29/12 02:23 AM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: Jilly]
Angie Offline
Zebra

Your wish list - they say you should set your goals down in writing so that they are not just 'pipe dreams' - Go Jilly.

#751053 - 03/14/12 01:19 AM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: Jilly]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I think a life dreams journal sounds like a fantastic idea, and very inspirational. In a way that's how many people use Pinterest - to organize things they dream about, so they can then take action on them. So ideas for their porch area, that sort of thing.

If your way of organizing is a binder, then that is great!

#751760 - 03/18/12 12:47 AM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: Jilly]
Lyn-Christian Lit Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Southern USA
Journals are a collection of our thoughts and feelings about things. When you look back on them, you can see how you've changed/grown. In the case of financial and weight loss journals, you can see where you have succeeded or failed.

Jilly, I think your binders are great. With so many topical binders, you sound SUPER organized. It must be very rewarding to flip through them and see how much you have accomplished.

#752205 - 03/20/12 03:22 AM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I was thinking kind of like an expanded vision board. smile

#752451 - 03/20/12 09:28 PM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

My categories in my Dreams Binder so far are:

House
Yard/Garden
Rvs
Ebooks
Workshop
Studio
Wardrobe
Places to See

I have not done much with these yet, but they are here as needed.

Lyn, yes, I love feeling so organized with my various binders. They really keep me on track and show me how much i am accomplishing. :-)

#755897 - 04/09/12 03:24 AM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: Jilly]
kkgarcia Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Many binder journals tend to turn into scrapbook journals because they are full of more than just words. . .I usually take a binder with me when I travel just for this reason

#769689 - 06/22/12 11:40 PM Re: Can binders be journals? [Re: Jilly]
Encore DT Offline
Gecko

For me a journal is an expression of myself, whether in writing, poetry, pictures, etc... In other words, any collection of paper that contains an expression of myself I'd consider a journal.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  kkgarcia 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How to Draw Anime & Game Characters
by RoseEnglish
Computer - Console Gaming Help
2 seconds ago
should a man use cosmetics??
by jennifer888
Cosmetics
11 minutes 18 seconds ago
is orange lipstick still in?
by riyash
Beauty Basics
12 minutes 22 seconds ago
Suggestion for fashion jewelry?
by riyash
Beauty Basics
20 minutes 8 seconds ago
Beauty products from your kitchen
by jennifer888
Cosmetics
28 minutes 17 seconds ago
What do i wear with leggins?
by buymefor
Women's Fashion
Today at 05:48 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:55 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:46 AM
Comfort Food Eating
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 04:38 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:37 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (RoseEnglish), 171 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.