Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
RuiA Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Very nice, I wish I had all those tools/powers to help me.

Last edited by RuiA; 01/01/12 06:46 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
well you just have to be open,but also understand that the cards don t have any answers really,they are just like doors

R
RuiA Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I guess I still have a long way to go... do you think clairvoyance is achievable by everyone? or just by gifted people?

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
it depends on each of us and yes i think it is achievable by everyone to a certain degree,everybody is gifted but not the same way.clairvoyance is not something that comes from nowhere and then you re like "i m gifted",it comes with a whole lot of trouble too. it dpends also if you are new to this orif in past lives you ve already had any experience in such things.
what brought you to tarot?

A
Gecko
Gecko
A
All are born with it: most - the majority or 85% - 90% of the population -- allow the gift to wither away.

Look at children - or remember your childhood -- children have a very intense way of viewing life, but, this view is often referred to as "imagination."

As for your spread, all I can say that there are changes that are currently happening that were rather unexpected, meaning the 5 of pentacles, the unemployment card and the 7 of cups could signify castles in the air....remain aware.

Anna - AHHA
R
RuiA Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I've always been interested in understanding what is "beyond" the rational and physical world. So, I enjoy learning about divine, paranormal and occult things. I enjoy exploring perceptions, feelings, etc. It really fascinates me. I have tried serious things like doing some consultations with 2 or 3 tarologists with other "powers", I guess with the some "powers" you have... which were very impressive and also a few less "formal" approaches like using the ouija boards etc. A few members of my father's family were known to have mediumship capabilities.

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
ok because you ve actually got some,that is why i was asking you.all you have to do is to wake it up,so gobeyond your rational self.keep on exploring.maybe that is sthe new path you ve got in front of you that the cards talk about.make a choice.you re doing great seriously!

R
RuiA Offline OP
OP Offline
R
[quote=anna*AHHA*]As for your spread, all I can say that there are changes that are currently happening that were rather unexpected, meaning the 5 of pentacles, the unemployment card and the 7 of cups could signify castles in the air....remain aware. [/quote] Thank you for your input Anna! I will remain aware :)

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
very interesting anna ,thanks!

R
RuiA Offline OP
OP Offline
R
gemineye006, Thank you for your incentive. I will try my best :) I think it's a long way... but it may be well worth!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.