Link to Bellaonline's Doll Making Articles

Dolls of Christmas Past
We're coming down to the wire on Holiday preparations, rushing around to find those last minute gifts and stocking stuffers, baking cookies and all the traditional goodies. I thought this would be a nice time to remember the dolls that made my Christmases so special.

Organizing Your Doll Patterns
After a lifetime of designing patterns for cloth dolls and doll clothes I have accumulated quite a collection of patterns, both my own designs and others that I have collected. Keeping all those scraps of paper organized and easy to find had become somewhat of a problem.

Free, or Nearly Free Holiday Gifts
Here are some ideas for easy, inexpensive holiday gifts you can make for all the doll lovers on your holiday list. If your stash is large enough, these gifts require no other expense to make, but the gifts will mean so much because you made it yourself.

Moving With Your Dolls
This article was inspired by my fourth house move in the last four years. I've got it down to a science now, because no matter where I live, I have to have my dolls near me.

Making and Dressing Cloth Dolls - Ebook
Patterns and instructions to make 5 cloth dolls as well as chapters on general doll making techniques.The book includes 21 inch Lalena Doll, 21 inch David Doll, Bear Dolls, 9 inch Destiny Doll and 15 inch Annie Doll, all in one handy book.

***Stop by and read these awesome articles then let us know your thoughts or questions***

Have an AWESOME day/night!