logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 94 95
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Thank you for visiting the Front Porch of Appalachia. All are welcome and I look forward to chatting with you.

This is where we can share stories, talk about places you love in the Appalachian regions, or get a little wacky and pretend to let the imagination soar into new places. We can chat about anything you like. Just remember we must keep our chats amiable and acceptable for all age groups.

I wish you all the best for the New Year.

Here is a question to get us started on visiting. What new things would you like to see come into your life in 2012?

Sit a spell and relax. I got lots of rockers on the porch and Granpappy and the hound dogs will keep you company if I am out for a little. Would you like a cup of coffee, tea, cider?

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Red Skelton comes to mind.

OP Offline
I love Red Skelton!

RED SKELTON PLEDGE OF ALEGIANCE

Phyllis Doyle Burns
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Hi Phyllis......thank you for the invitation smile I'd love a hot chocolate right now.....nice dark chocolate with a ton of whipped cream......if it is not too much trouble. I am a little cold right now and that will be sure to warm me up. I love hot chocolate.

I am sitting here with you seeing a mountain and lovely plants all around. I hear birds too. What a nice place, Phyllis.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
As far as what I'd like to see for 2012.......a more peaceful and joyful "me". If I am at peace I can bring peace and happiness to others. I want to feel good, and I am working on it.

I want to see better health for my boyfriend too. I am not sure if you have read about his health history that I posted elsewhere on bella, but he has been having challenges again recently. His attitude is not good now and his zest for life is gone. I wish for him stable health and peace.

I want to see more peace in the world overall. Less focus on power, material things, money.....and more focus on love and mutual respect for others.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
OP Offline
Awww! Thank you for visiting, Cassie. There are lots of plants, lots of birds, and a little mountain right out my back door.

One huge mug of HOT chocolate with tons of whipped cream on top coming right up. Want some fresh chocolate chip cookies with that?

Phyllis Doyle Burns
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Cassie67
As far as what I'd like to see for 2012.......a more peaceful and joyful "me". If I am at peace I can bring peace and happiness to others. I want to feel good, and I am working on it.

I want to see better health for my boyfriend too. I am not sure if you have read about his health history that I posted elsewhere on bella, but he has been having challenges again recently. His attitude is not good now and his zest for life is gone. I wish for him stable health and peace.

I want to see more peace in the world overall. Less focus on power, material things, money.....and more focus on love and mutual respect for others.

I always feel good when you are around. You brighten up the day.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Thanks, Phyllis. I feel good around you too.

Oh my goodness.....cookies too??? You are too indulgent, Phyllis. I have to lose a little weight, not gain it, and the huge hot chocolate (you should see the big mug I use when making it for myself here.....LOL) will be rich enough for right now, thank you smile

On second thought....it IS the holidays after all. Maybe just ONE of those wonderfully smelling cookies......oh so yummy.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
OP Offline
You are so fun, Cassie.

I have to go do some writing. Hopefully some day I will make good money off my writing.

Have a great afternoon. I will be back later. Go to Elleis's forum to join us at 11:50PM to midnight tonight to gather our energies and send light and love out to the world.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I was able to duck out of a party tonight so I am home alone with the dogs. Nice and peaceful. I will be there on Elleise's forum at 11:50pm EST.

I am going to make myself one of those hot chocolates too..... Not the healthiest thing to have late at night, I know, but what the heck. I will start the new year off on a high note.....LOL.

Last edited by Cassie67; 01/01/12 12:46 AM.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 94 95

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.