Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57466 Members
417 Forums
113608 Topics
806770 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 416
Nancy Roussy 230
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 108
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 61
Mona - Astronomy 58
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 39
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 ... 94 95 >
Topic Options
#736210 - 12/30/11 10:57 PM Come Visit On The Front Porch
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Thank you for visiting the Front Porch of Appalachia. All are welcome and I look forward to chatting with you.

This is where we can share stories, talk about places you love in the Appalachian regions, or get a little wacky and pretend to let the imagination soar into new places. We can chat about anything you like. Just remember we must keep our chats amiable and acceptable for all age groups.

I wish you all the best for the New Year.

Here is a question to get us started on visiting. What new things would you like to see come into your life in 2012?

Sit a spell and relax. I got lots of rockers on the porch and Granpappy and the hound dogs will keep you company if I am out for a little. Would you like a cup of coffee, tea, cider?

Add Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#736264 - 12/31/11 09:07 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Red Skelton comes to mind.

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#736477 - 12/31/11 02:35 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Burt B.]

I love Red Skelton!

RED SKELTON PLEDGE OF ALEGIANCE

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#736498 - 12/31/11 03:13 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Hi Phyllis......thank you for the invitation smile I'd love a hot chocolate right now.....nice dark chocolate with a ton of whipped cream......if it is not too much trouble. I am a little cold right now and that will be sure to warm me up. I love hot chocolate.

I am sitting here with you seeing a mountain and lovely plants all around. I hear birds too. What a nice place, Phyllis.

#736501 - 12/31/11 03:17 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

As far as what I'd like to see for 2012.......a more peaceful and joyful "me". If I am at peace I can bring peace and happiness to others. I want to feel good, and I am working on it.

I want to see better health for my boyfriend too. I am not sure if you have read about his health history that I posted elsewhere on bella, but he has been having challenges again recently. His attitude is not good now and his zest for life is gone. I wish for him stable health and peace.

I want to see more peace in the world overall. Less focus on power, material things, money.....and more focus on love and mutual respect for others.

#736502 - 12/31/11 03:18 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Awww! Thank you for visiting, Cassie. There are lots of plants, lots of birds, and a little mountain right out my back door.

One huge mug of HOT chocolate with tons of whipped cream on top coming right up. Want some fresh chocolate chip cookies with that?

#736503 - 12/31/11 03:19 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]

Originally Posted By: Cassie67
As far as what I'd like to see for 2012.......a more peaceful and joyful "me". If I am at peace I can bring peace and happiness to others. I want to feel good, and I am working on it.

I want to see better health for my boyfriend too. I am not sure if you have read about his health history that I posted elsewhere on bella, but he has been having challenges again recently. His attitude is not good now and his zest for life is gone. I wish for him stable health and peace.

I want to see more peace in the world overall. Less focus on power, material things, money.....and more focus on love and mutual respect for others.

I always feel good when you are around. You brighten up the day.

#736510 - 12/31/11 03:30 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thanks, Phyllis. I feel good around you too.

Oh my goodness.....cookies too??? You are too indulgent, Phyllis. I have to lose a little weight, not gain it, and the huge hot chocolate (you should see the big mug I use when making it for myself here.....LOL) will be rich enough for right now, thank you smile

On second thought....it IS the holidays after all. Maybe just ONE of those wonderfully smelling cookies......oh so yummy.....

#736531 - 12/31/11 04:23 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

You are so fun, Cassie.

I have to go do some writing. Hopefully some day I will make good money off my writing.

Have a great afternoon. I will be back later. Go to Elleis's forum to join us at 11:50PM to midnight tonight to gather our energies and send light and love out to the world.

#736656 - 12/31/11 10:33 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I was able to duck out of a party tonight so I am home alone with the dogs. Nice and peaceful. I will be there on Elleise's forum at 11:50pm EST.

I am going to make myself one of those hot chocolates too..... Not the healthiest thing to have late at night, I know, but what the heck. I will start the new year off on a high note.....LOL.

Edited by Cassie67 (12/31/11 11:46 PM)

Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 ... 94 95 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 12:18 PM
Winter Solstice in Ireland
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
Today at 09:58 AM
While you Were Sleeping Movie Review
by Mystic - Romance Movies
Romance Movies
Today at 09:23 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 08:37 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 08:36 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 08:33 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 08:30 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:41 AM
Best Body Care Gifts for Friends & Family
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
Today at 07:29 AM
Top 10 Mistakes at the Car Dealer
by Steve - Cars
Cars
Today at 07:04 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Mona - Astronomy), 131 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.