Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
semizeu33, astrovalley, cory455, marger, simplicityshines
57417 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57417 Members
417 Forums
113482 Topics
805670 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 434
Beetlemess 151
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 128
Jana - Creativity Editor 115
Nancy Roussy 96
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 94
Mona - Astronomy 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Sandra Investing/HFinance 36
Dianne W - Editor 22
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 95 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 94 95 >
Topic Options
#737832 - 01/04/12 09:26 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
anna*AHHA* Offline
Gecko

Loc: earth
Originally Posted By: Phyllis - Appalachia
Anyone want a cuppa hot chocolate?

YES YES YES!

I believe I woke up in Siberia this morning. The temperature was hovering around 1 degree! Although it is clear and the sunrise was beautiful, the cold pinched my nose. A good day to stay in and think warm thoughts.

Sending all of you Beautiful People blessings and peace.

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#737836 - 01/04/12 10:13 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

What year was the best you have ever had, and what how did it help you to grow spiritually or intellectually?

Right Now knowing and feeling that you are balanced, heartfelt, gentle yet strong.

I require your harmonious melody in the universe of my heart.

With Deepest Unspeakable Love for you Phyllis that exceeds any need or necessity of physical contact...

I AM, and Remain humbly the servant of Your Heart Flame,

-- Burt B.

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#737840 - 01/04/12 10:38 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: gemineye006]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Originally Posted By: gemineye006
yes phyllis but that doesn t mean that doing cinammon rolls once a year don t last you a whole year.

Well...you are so right about that, gemineye! I thank you for your kind reminder. I will still make the cinnamon rolls, then give them to my grandson and his friends. They play football and basketball so hard that they can work off the calories in no time. I do not run too fast, nor do I play football - basketball once in awhile, but that is it.

I will just have crackers and cheese as my treat. cool

#737841 - 01/04/12 10:39 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: anna*AHHA*]

Many blessings and hugs to you too, Anna. Stay warm and dry Beautiful Sister. smile

#737842 - 01/04/12 10:42 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Burt B.]

Originally Posted By: Burt B.
What year was the best you have ever had, and what how did it help you to grow spiritually or intellectually?

Right Now knowing and feeling that you are balanced, heartfelt, gentle yet strong.

I require your harmonious melody in the universe of my heart.

With Deepest Unspeakable Love for you Phyllis that exceeds any need or necessity of physical contact...

I AM, and Remain humbly the servant of Your Heart Flame,

-- Burt B.

Oh, my! Well this definitely goes into my Book of Treasures.

I am almost speechless, Burt. I have never had such a beautiful gift of friendship and devotion. I thank you, Kind Sir.

PS: (editing to add) You and I are part of a group that is striving for harmony and balance and I am honored with your endearing message. You are and will always be a dear friend in my heart.

Edited by Phyllis - Appalachia (01/04/12 11:15 AM)

#738219 - 01/05/12 09:55 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Burt sure has a gift with words.

Cinnamon buns are the best soon after removing from them from the oven, nice and warm with the icing running all around the sides. Goodness, I have a sweet tooth and this is not helping my efforts to cut down! LOL....

#738342 - 01/05/12 05:06 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

With cream cheese frosting!!!

#738346 - 01/05/12 05:39 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
gemineye006 Offline
Gecko

we actually just moved the food forum to the porch forum.

#738361 - 01/05/12 06:23 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Gemineye, you dear brother, have kept me laughing so hard this morning. For brightening my day, I will bake a whole batch of whatever your heart desires. Peace, Bro!

#738377 - 01/05/12 07:13 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

marshmallows -- with a real stick over a pit fire.

Page 3 of 95 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 94 95 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What kind of formal accessories does women prefer?
by hugoweaving
Women's Fashion
3 seconds ago
Ethnic hair care and exercise
by hugoweaving
Ethnic Beauty
5 minutes 58 seconds ago
Feng Shui: Making room for the family for the holi
by semizeu33
Feng Shui
7 minutes 52 seconds ago
Best Makeup??
by hugoweaving
Ethnic Beauty
8 minutes 8 seconds ago
Create positive energy in your home by using feng
by semizeu33
Feng Shui
9 minutes 43 seconds ago
5 feng shui tips to make your home a haven of calm
by semizeu33
Feng Shui
11 minutes 45 seconds ago
Exotic pets find new homes at Florida Panther Fest
by semizeu33
Exotic Pets
Today at 01:04 AM
Permits now required for exotic pets in Mathews
by semizeu33
Exotic Pets
Today at 12:52 AM
Essence Hair Club
by Essence Hair Club
Hair
Today at 12:39 AM
facial hair
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 07:12 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (hugoweaving, semizeu33), 68 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.