Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I am grateful for this cozy tiny home I live in. I sleep so well and comfy in my nest-like bed, and it stays plenty warm in here with a little help from my space heater. This really is ideal, and a very affordable way to live.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I am thankful for my life and the loved ones that surround me. When I think that things are the pits, I just need to look around to know how truly blessed that I am. This snaps me out of my "pity party" pretty quickly!

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Jilly: That sounds awesome - thanks for sharing with us. Can we come visit(lol).

You are so right Connie.

With Sylvester and our 2 doggies being away while he visited his family, I had to rely on my Bella Family yesterday and today for some much needed support through some MAJOR hurt. They will be back tonight at 7pm EST - Yippeee! Nothing like having my LOVING family back. LOL, after 1 night (Friday) of alone time - I was missing them...

Words can NEVER thank MY Bella Family members for all the PMs they sent my way & LOVING posts.

Guys, you are the BEST - Angela is back and smiling smile = GRATEFUL!!!!

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 12/26/11 04:16 PM.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I am grateful that I was able to spend another blessed holiday with my parents, my sister and our kids. Every day is a blessing and as we live to see another year, each year becomes a blessing as well.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Yes Dianne, having BOTH parents still alive is indeed a "blessing" and so glad you made time to be with them. Too many times we get so busy and forget to make time for our loved ones and live in regret if they die before we get to see them. This is something I have learn't from my boyfriend, in spite of a lot of his family hurting him - he goes back for more(lol). God is still teaching me to be able to do this.

Hugs,
A

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 12/26/11 04:26 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
True on the parents thing - mine are both alive and I appreciate the reminder to be grateful about that. I can't imagine life without them - can I make them live forever? Please?

Angela - sure, plenty of room for guests in my 150 square foot home! lol. Actually we do sometimes get people sleeping over and it's pretty much like stepping over people when camping in a tent.

At some point when dan leaves I will have the place to myself and am looking forward to how i will set it up. The space will feel huge then!

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Jilly, I wish you could have "forever" with your parents.

It is folks like you that I pray for as much time as can be had with family. I am hoping my only daughter does marry into a family that is close as mine is not and neither is her father's.

Oh well, makes my heart feel so GOOD when I read posts on this forum from folks who do have a "close" family...

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
So sorry I missed this thread yesterday. I was with family. Thanks for the reminder folks, I am grateful for family.

Yesterday, we were 8 adults and 7 children, in a 3 level townhome, giggling, dancing and seriously chatting, until more than half the adults had fallen asleep (1am); because we had done the same thing Xmas eve (4am).

We have the best time on holidays and vacations. Looking forward to New Year's Day.

Thanks for sharing.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Actually did not have the picture-perfect holiday like we typically enjoy. It was a hard day and I was in the ER. But thanks for asking this question to remind myself that I am blessed with my very loving children and husband.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lori-

Sorry to read that you were in the ER at anytime for anyone.

I'm grateful that you are doing better. You must be, you're on the forum.

Hope all is well in your home.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.