Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 145 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
None of my parents tried any form of contact with me today.

To be honest them not going may of been the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Instead of putting me in a bigger depression and to add more stress it actually gave me energy and the boost that I needed to start moving so I can take life changing decisions. And so far the more I go ignoring them the less stress I have.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Again nothing from my parents today and I still feel like a ton of stress and bad feelings was lifted off my shoulders.

Right now they think that I will make the first step to repair the relationships because this (my brother too when he was alive) is what I always have done but finally I am completely refusing to be manipulated by them. Even when I was very young they did what I am doing to them (yes i am talking about when i was a child....silent treatment to children...1 of the many things they did) so finally they are getting at least one of the things they did to me right back.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

That is wonderful, that you can see the situation as a positive thing. You are making such progress! It's absolutely true - this happened for a reason. It is giving you the motivation and energy you need to improve your life.

Your health is important. Focus on your health and how you can care for it.

Map out a plan, and then start on that very first step.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I could have had enormous stress this past week. My main server for all my personal websites - LisaShea.com WineIntro.com RomanceClass.com and the rest - had a hard drive and mother board failure. The entire server went down and couldn't be repaired.

They tried for a day to fix it and finally had to build me a new server. This new server is running new software (Windows 2008) so there are all sorts of changes and incompatabilities.

But being stressed wouldn't have helped. It would have made things worse. So I took a deep breath and began working one step at a time.

In the end, this is a great thing, because now I have a faster, new server, and I'm using more current software. These are all good things.

If it takes me some hurdles to get there, that is OK. That is what life is about.

At this point the sites are mostly back up. I'm still having problems with MySQL which runs my forums and blogs. Those are fairly large. So I'm losing traffic with them being down. I'm also concerned that there might be some actual damage to my MySQL file and I've lost a lot of data. So that is what I'm focusing on today.

I'm striving to do it stress-free though. Getting stressed won't help me focus. I need to be calm and focused and do my best.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Lisa,

Thank you!

I still am pretty much stress free (the stress that was coming from my parents that is....that was the major part of my stress so now the stress i have is little and can be managed).

I think I am done with writing down all my options, I want to give myself a few more days of thinking to be sure I have not forgotten anything. Then I'll make a decision on my future.

Windows 2008, never had that one. It is weird that they used that for a website, I would of thought that using the newest one would be the best. But except for using the internet and a few other easy things I pretty much don't know anything about computers. My favorite Windows was Windows 98, I miss that thing almost everyday. I'm stuck with Windows 7, I hate that thing, Vista and XP were awesome compared to it. I was waiting for the latest one and was so angry when I saw that it was made for touched screens.

I hope your website is back to complete normal now!

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Hi,

I have been in a lot of stress for past few days. Had a clash with my boy friend and it is almost in a state of break-up. But really that is not what I want.

He is not trusting me. Each and every time for every single problem he is like questioning me as though I am doing something harmful to him.

But I really true to my heart didn't mean to do that. I truly love him and I don't know how to make him understand that. Please can anyone help me with it.

Life really is hell without his presence.

N
N
Anna,

Why do you want to stay with someone who do not trust you? He is not worth it!

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Nancy,

I know that it won't be a great relationship when there is not any trust. But I just want to know the reason why he is thinking I am not trust worthy. Without doing anything wrong am getting blamed for everything. It really hurts me a lot Nancy. I almost hated myself when he said me like that.

I am really fed up with my life Nancy. Don't know what to decide or how to do it.

N
N
Anna,

I am fed up with my life too Anna. On November 11 I will be 37-years-old and September 9 2013 is the day I finally decided to not let my parents get to me anymore. I am still living with them but I do not let them manipulate and hurt me anymore and I am working on getting out. When I will get out it will be forever.

Did you have any troubles before meeting him? If not then tell yourself how happy you were before meeting him and without him you will be back to that time. If you were not then tell yourself that someone who do not trust you cannot help you, he can only drag you more down than you are.

I wish I could help you more. Until I got a computer with an internet connection I never had anyone help me and show me love. I am also in a very dark place but thankfully I had my awakening, hopefully you have yours too.

Nancy

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Nancy,

I am thankful for you Nancy. I don't know whom to ask for help. You helped me out at the correct time.

I don't know what it will take but surely am going to try to have a life without him. Hope that's going to be better for me. I will say to myself that I am going to be better soon.

Anna smile

Last edited by Anna_Bella007; 09/12/13 09:10 PM.
Page 35 of 145 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.