Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Salume Kh, Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas
57218 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57218 Members
417 Forums
113033 Topics
801348 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 910
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 472
Beetlemess 325
Nancy Roussy 142
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 91
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Sandra Investing/HFinance 50
Susan - Meditation Editor 43
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 61 < 1 2 3 4 ... 60 61 >
Topic Options
#736723 - 01/01/12 12:55 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Thanks Dianne & Jilly for your concern - this morning was back to my "peaceful" walk into the office smile = stress level back to zero!!!

Hi VintageGS, yes going back to work if it is something that is not really you, can create "unhealthy" stress. If you don't mind my asking - do you have any career dreams?

Reason for asking:
Sometimes this helps us to have HOPE that we will get to a point where we do have some stress - this is part of life, keeps us alert/lol - but eliminate a lot of the "unhealthy" stress - the stress that kills folks!!!! Too many of us don't realize the damage "unhealthy" stress do to our body. We are ALWAYS here for you and thanks SO MUCH for stopping by and chatting smile

Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Twitter Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Facebook Add Re: What is your stress level today? to MySpace Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What is your stress level today? Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Reddit
#737188 - 01/02/12 08:20 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Yesterday I had some stress - was on a first date that I did not have time for and am not sure went well.

Today I have the day off from the demands of other people!YES! I am looking forward to chilling out and getting things organized.

Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Twitter Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Facebook Add Re: What is your stress level today? to MySpace Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What is your stress level today? Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Reddit
#737446 - 01/03/12 01:27 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Tiger

LOL Jilly, good for you!!!!

Bottom line, you are on a NEW adventure and making adjustments - way to GO...

Me, medium stress levels today. Had an uneventful walk to work, no trains to try to outrun so as not to get stuck on the other side smile smile smile It is in the 20's this morning - thank goodness for "hot flashes"... Kept me warm until I could get to the local store to stop and get a sample of my favorite coffee "hazelnut" with "hazelnut" creamer = delicious. Chatted with the store clerk, then headed on the final stretch to the office.

Guess what, someone at the office I work out of 16 hours a week freelancing, gave me a second-hand laptop yesterday. God is so GOOD!!! Now to keep it away from Sylvester's family - they tore up the one he had gotten me from a pawn shop.

Hugs,
A

Edited by Angela J. Shirley (01/03/12 01:29 PM)

#737642 - 01/03/12 06:58 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

mmm, I love hazelnut. And protect your new laptop! Why did they tear it up?

Today I have a meeting with my new clinician, and I am a little nervous - everyone so far has said she is hard and unpleasant. I will bring my little medical binder and see if that helps her like me a little.

I am hoping she can help me with the little matter of the pinkeye too. If not I will need to work a visit to a different dr in. Maybe I will call her now and see if she will want to see me apart from the clinician.

Other than those medical things I have the rest of the day to work on organizing, cleaning, and resting.

#738494 - 01/06/12 01:33 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Jilly]
Tiger

His family has no "respect" for his stuff and felt they were going to do the same with mine(lol). I am working on getting a LARGE trunk so that I can lock up my stuff when I begin to travel. With my NEW laptop (well, second-hand/lol) - I can now follow my heart - travel to Atlanta, Georgia in search of some much needed freelance income.

My stress level, calm, finally realizing that only God can resolve my lack of income since 12/10/11(lol). But I still feel ashamed when I get home with ZERO to contribute to the household although Sylvester says he does not mind. I do frown

Originally Posted By: Jilly
mmm, I love hazelnut. And protect your new laptop! Why did they tear it up?

Today I have a meeting with my new clinician, and I am a little nervous - everyone so far has said she is hard and unpleasant. I will bring my little medical binder and see if that helps her like me a little.

I am hoping she can help me with the little matter of the pinkeye too. If not I will need to work a visit to a different dr in. Maybe I will call her now and see if she will want to see me apart from the clinician.

Other than those medical things I have the rest of the day to work on organizing, cleaning, and resting.

#738627 - 01/06/12 07:52 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

You are lucky your mate is cool about this. I'd accept that contentedly - it should take some of the pressure off you. smile

I did see my clinician, who is fine. I don't know why some people don't like her. maybe they are just sensitive. Or maybe since I was prewarned my expectations were already low. That can happen.

Today I don't feel very good, so to keep my stress level down, I am lying low and not leaving the house.

#738802 - 01/07/12 03:38 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Jilly]
Tiger

LOL Jilly, that will get old really fast as he is used to being used by folks.

So I am not getting comfortable with his acceptance.

I guess I have ALWAYS been very "hard" on myself and he says I am - but it is all about my insides.

I have the office to myself = totally enjoying not having my boss around smile smile smile = normal stress level.

You are lucky your mate is cool about this. I'd accept that contentedly - it should take some of the pressure off you. smile

I did see my clinician, who is fine. I don't know why some people don't like her. maybe they are just sensitive. Or maybe since I was prewarned my expectations were already low. That can happen.

Today I don't feel very good, so to keep my stress level down, I am lying low and not leaving the house.

#738901 - 01/07/12 09:24 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Ah, if he is used to be used that can be weird.

Today I am so glad I have nothing on my calendar. I have a list of things I could do, but nothing I must do.

And I slept in too. Looking like a great weekend.

#738943 - 01/07/12 11:14 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
VintageGS Offline
Wolf

Loc: Kansas, USA
Today the stress level is at zero and after the week I had that is quite an accomplishment!

#739920 - 01/11/12 09:17 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Jilly]
Tiger

Good for you Jilly, we all need to sleep in once in a while.

Ah, if he is used to be used that can be weird.

Today I am so glad I have nothing on my calendar. I have a list of things I could do, but nothing I must do.

And I slept in too. Looking like a great weekend.

Page 2 of 61 < 1 2 3 4 ... 60 61 >

Moderator:  DebbieMandel 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New Post - Seamus Heaney
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
6 minutes 39 seconds ago
Forum Rules - Be Tolerant of Other Paths
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Wicca
49 minutes 22 seconds ago
Game - Vampire Names
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
Today at 03:20 PM
International Neuromuscular Disease Organizations
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 02:43 PM
Master Chef
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Today at 02:31 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:24 PM
Wedding Ring Bedspread
by Tonda
Crochet
Today at 01:03 PM
7 Chaos Taming Strategies for ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:50 AM
Fall Family Fun with Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 08:47 AM
Soup du jour
Sandwiches
Today at 08:46 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Bee - IrishCulture), 137 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.