Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
faclinic, Vermontwhitewolf, zenwindowsboston, protegopooja24, Ellie Radu - CF Editor
57237 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57237 Members
417 Forums
113101 Topics
801799 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 859
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 520
Beetlemess 220
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Nancy Roussy 115
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 68
Jana - Creativity Editor 62
Sandra Investing/HFinance 50
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#755654 - 04/06/12 07:39 PM Re: When have you started dating again? [Re: Jilly]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Virginia
Jilly...because they're a "mom"...LOL...

Some women feel that you can't be complete without a man. Sometimes it's something they believe themselves and sometimes it's a vibe they feel from the "child".

Don't do it until your ready. Sure it's nice to have a companion to do stuff with every now and then, but I personally see no reason to rush into anything until you're ready and only YOU will know when that is. Why call it a date? Why can't it be just a nice evening out? LOL...

Great things happen when we stop trying to force nature along...

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Twitter Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Facebook Add Re: When have you started dating again? to MySpace Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: When have you started dating again? Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Stumbleupon Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Reddit
#755663 - 04/06/12 08:48 PM Re: When have you started dating again? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Thanks, Diane....do you have anything specific though? Everyone has the same advice about being 'ready'. That's nebulous, IMO. What about some milestones to look out for? smile

Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Twitter Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Facebook Add Re: When have you started dating again? to MySpace Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: When have you started dating again? Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Stumbleupon Add Re: When have you started dating again? to Reddit
#755726 - 04/07/12 01:54 AM Re: When have you started dating again? [Re: Jilly]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I think being ready is feeling good about yourself, feeling confident and happy to be alone and to live alone, yet now you want to find some companionship. You want to do fun things and have a good time with someone who shares the same interests, and if more comes with it down the road then great, but if nothing more comes out of it you will still be ok. Being happy with yourself first means that you don't depend on someone else to make you happy. Then you are ready, and independent too, and that is very attractive to the opposite sex.

#755738 - 04/07/12 03:20 AM Re: When have you started dating again? [Re: Jilly]
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Absolutely agree with you, Cassie.

Jilly, I WISH, I could put a time frame on it...LOL.... If only it were that easy. When my 2nd husband left, I hung on to him for 10 years, then he came back for 3 years, then we separated and divorced for good. When we divorced the last time, I was so completely finished with him that I started happily dating less then a month later. But even now I get a twinge, but I quickly talk myself out of it.

My first husband, he left - I was dating less then a year later, but not dating to find a new partner, but really just cultivating friendships so I could have someone to hang out and do stuff with.

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#776023 - 08/01/12 07:35 PM Re: When have you started dating again? [Re: Jilly]
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Ok guys...I started dating again...this is hard. I think I'm just too use to my own ways. A perfect friend to hang out with, but honestly he takes things so personally!!!

If this is the new dating, I may need to re-think this....LOL...

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#776188 - 08/03/12 12:06 AM Re: When have you started dating again? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
The new dating, lol. What else is that like?

I am so not interested in dating right now that its become almost funny. Dating seems like so much bother!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Easy Daily Bible Study
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
29 minutes 1 second ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:33 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 11:14 AM
The Gifts of ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 11:04 AM
7 Chaos Taming Strategies for ADD
Today at 11:03 AM
The Daily Show
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
Today at 09:51 AM
Call for Ideas for Attention Defict Disorder Artic
Today at 09:38 AM
Free E-Book for Building School Success
Today at 09:28 AM
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
Today at 09:27 AM
Salvaging a Dry Roast
Sandwiches
Today at 09:23 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 121 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.