logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#732602 12/21/11 03:41 AM
S
OP Offline
S
So I am wondering if we are meant to be together according to astrology, now be serious I don't just mean our zodiac signs I mean our sun, moon signs, what positions our planets are in stuff like that, when is the best time for us to express our love for each other, by the way he's a virgo born september 13th, 1993 and I'm a libra born October 4th, 1994

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
hi you re the girl that asked for the tarot reading i just fell back on you by chance, are you like conyinuiung on the same thread cause it looks like you are but are in a completly different forum now

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
With all due respect to divination tools, too much reliance upon them can weaken your stand alone intuition and your ability to exercise your own free will.

Yes, we use our intuition to discern and interpret the messages from divination tools but it is much better to tap into your inner wisdom, your higher self, the cosmic ALL, God source.

In other words, the wisdom can be found inward. Look there instead of outward for outward signs.

I am thankful for divination tools and enjoy using them. But especially in this case of love, don't rely upon the stars. Why? Because nothing is truly set in stone in a cosmic sense. Even if your charts show a great relationship or a catastrophic one, there are so many factors that can affect the outcome along the way because humans have the gift of free will.

More importantly, your life is about growth and lessons. Life is supposed to be hard. We look to divine the smoother path but there are missed opportunities for growth if we take the lower path.

Follow your gut. Listen to that still, small voice deep inside. It will not be loud. Just a hint or nudge of knowing.

It seems to me that you already receive this help but are trying to use astrology or tarot or anything else to provide the answer you want to hear instead of the answer you need to hear.

Meant to be together? You have the choice before you. You get to choose your experience. Fate is what you create for yourself.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Moderated by  Donna_Astrology 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.