Print Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29
#731867 12/18/11 04:22 PM
G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
hi, i just found this forum by chance looking up for earth angels and i read ellise s article and thought it was so true,cause up until now i didn t know if i was an earth angel or more like a faery. anyway,i ve been cursed by a witch long time ago in another life,she used moon magic on me.it took me 35 years to understand and to believe what was happening to me.i ve always been interested in the esoteric,and had knowledge that came from deep inside me and i first thought it was my imagination and then i thought i was mad and then i relived my past life with this witch and went through hell for eight years.she cut my spirit off my body closed all my chakras,my aura s dead and me too.i can t go toi the otherworld anymore or talk to spirits nor even see them and live in poverty.she basically just took advantage of me being an earth angel and i hated myself for that.i got addicted to many things did a lot of reaearch and spent most of my life alone and in solitude cause i kept on being attacked.anyway i got rid of her a few days ago and now undertake a cleaning so that all my magic comes back.i know i am a guardian of the underword and that i correspond to anubis in the egyptian pantheon.i know and love death and life.i know i am more than that though. i live in brittany now in broceliande. all i know is that since i am a child i have to heal but also i kept on having people baring me the path and society too.an this witch who actually works with the thuatha de danann faeries but who has a lot of black associations too,cause she is a dark one ,unbelievable. i also know i have a mission and this is all i want to do cause i just have problems by not fulfilling it,and being desincanated as i am right now makes it difficult too. i almost died many times but i am stiull there and i hope i m going to make it this time,besides feeling the need to do this earth mission,i wish the best to humans but also i feel bad to be here and most of the times want to go home and play. i want to hang out with faeries again and study magic. my heath has been destroyed by her and i hoe it ll be back to normal one day. everything happened to prepare me to something lke it was an initiation of several lives,that s the feeling i get,as if i was studying evil. i don t know... anyway thanks for your article ellise s it was really spot on,also i makes me understand what i am and why i got caught by a black witch.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
I keep packing my bags and then I remember something. Would you allow me to ask you a question gemineye006? Are you sure that it was a black witch?

G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
what you mean by that? i wasn t sure at the beginning,and even now i can t believe it.eventhough she does really good stuff spiritually and this also what attracted me,she s dark and manipulative and to desincarnate someone as she did with me you can t be otherwise.she basically locked me in to drain me and get all my knowledge.it s not a black witch 100 percent but she s dangerous,uses the magic of the dark moon as she is more like the queen of cups.she works with faeries ansd elves on one hand and some of em are dark which what can get me confused.but yeah i am sure.why?thanks for your interest.

A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
I am an old order witch. We have always had on old saying that seems to be truthful even in modern times. It is this,"The worst enemy in our existence or in any of our lifetimes may just turn out to be the one that we love and respect the most." I am just trying to clear a path for new thought. Please don't be offended by my expression. I am only trying to possibly open up a new channel. dave

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 12/18/11 06:24 PM.
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
gemineye006, I need to include a little more information. I am also a therapist, psychic, very ancient, love the faerie folk, and my friends, many of them, have been through utter hell yet we survived. I will ask you not to be afraid, O.K.? Healing of the planet is my calling and am thankful that I am seeing it happen slowly yet surely. I hope that you will respond. dave

G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
exactly ancient ,your saying is so right,this is why i love her so much and this gets me and she is the women i respect the most and there s never been anyone else that got above that.i can never hate her for what she did but got respect. at least i hope i learned something interesting from it and that it really was part of my purpose,cause i m sure it was. but in the end she killed me in a past life and she doesn t care,i m dying,today i got nothing left mychakras are closed i lost my contact with spirits went into dark magic,lost my clairvoyance and all my magic,she closed all my channels and directed them towards herself ,put me in poverty and attached me to her.i don t remember who i am today just a few glimpses and one of my purposes in this life is to reconstruct.i ve become an empty shell that can take any shape any personality,and i have become dangerous,most of it is cleaned out now,i got a few months to go but got really rid of her only a few days ago. i love faeries evn underground faeries,i m here to help ,i m gonna go through this hell as well,i can t wait for that. i m an ancient sorcerer but i m not part of any order i just keep solitary,i hate the world as it is but not true hate,and what i am is the only way to make it through.so i m just finishing cleaning up and everything will probably come back. don t get me wrong i am for the healing of the planet too because i seriously can t take it as it is or live and see this happening,but i am also for going home at least spiritually for now.what i ve learned at least is that as much of a big heart i have i can t sacrifice myself anymore for others. getting your spirit seperated from your body is not fun,but well thanks a lot for your message and your open mind.

A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
I do not think that I have ever felt a sweeter soul than yours. I kid you not. The amount of love that you have inside makes me feel quite inadequate, that is in a good way!!! You have been fired and forged into the being that you really are. I wish that you lived right next door to me. We would have some magic fun!!!!!

I see and feel no emptiness in you even though you might feel that way. You are an eternal soul and being separate from this world as I am, I see that you sometimes feel that you need to fit into this world. PLEASE don't do that!! Just be yourself. I flunked out of this tormentuous world years ago and have never been happier!!!

Your "calling" if you will is far above the limited understanding of many earthlings yet we love and consider them in our daily dealings to help bring enlightenment to the masses. First, just heal!! Let everything else go for now. There are dear souls on this forum that can help you find your comfort and peace along your journey. They will probably be jumping in here as they get to know you. My prayers will be with you but you will be just fine, I can see that. Peace to you and Blessed Be,,,, dave

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 12/18/11 08:30 PM.
G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
hello ancient , thanks so much for your kind words.i can see you re smiling.heaps of fun is going to knock at your door soon. i hope we get some fun one way or another. sometimes i try to fit in because of blocages i got,but they ll go away as time goes now,and it s more like sometimes cause i don t want to attract attention,i get too many problems at work otherwise.i still just do it in few cases cause i don t really remember myself.when i wasn t in this world i was the happiest and then when i started like going to work now and again i just started to get sadder and lost touch.it is a real interference that does harm on so many levels.that was horrible.i always tried to not work so i can answer my calling,i even went as far as living homeless in london for 2 years so i can work on myself. but you re right i need to heal first,i m sure i ll be fine,the sooner the better. i bid you hail and blessed be dave

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
gemineye, you will find the mist that you must enter and when you do, all joy, peace and sense of self will return to you. In time, you will be able to fully function in both worlds as your self and with love.

She has bound you -- you can remove the binds and free yourself. You have it within you to do this and restore all that you are and become all you can be.

Once you find out how to shatter the negative shield around you and enter the mist, all will be well. Blessed be.

Last edited by Phyllis - Appalachia; 12/23/11 01:22 AM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Gemineye,

I wanted to pass along something, maybe you're already aware of. Some witches and other spirit workers, fairy works, white/black magic, etc. They too are called in a way to do what they do, BUT cop out along the way.

Meaning, they run out of the inspiration that led them to the esoteric and continue through the beaming works of others and suck purer light worker's energy bone dry, leaving them feeling like an ashen stone - hollow in the middle.

Distancing yourself is just the right thing to do and there's a saying we have around here...it goes something like, "You can't fight off the wards of evil without first experiencing it yourself."

Your experience here could well direct you exactly where you'll find your purpose entirely. Yes, to help the planet, but most yearn for a niche or specialty area, where they can shine and bloom.

Some of the most intoxicating experiences can catch us off guard. Seeing as this is a past life encounter in this one, you're half way there. You've already proven your strength, tearing yourself away from a line of energy once mesmorizing. From this day forward you'll help others consumed by a similar fashion.

If you were completely closed off, I'd feel it. You're here, that's proof enough your chakras are alive and well and able to sense light-workers, here to support eachother in their works.

Welcom smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.