Sweet sticky rice can eat with another thai dessert style, today I will make custard to eat with sweet sticky rice. The way to do sweet sticky rice you can read here--Sweet Sticky Rice Recipe Ingredients for doing custard
3 chicken egg or duck egg
1 cup of coconut milk
1 cup of sugar
1/8 cup of pandanus juice Direction
1. Break egg to bowl, add pandanus juice and beat it.
2. Add sugar and beat it until sugar melt.
3. Add coconut milk and beat until it mix well.
4. Steam it with high fire for 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve by put it beside or top of sweet sticky rice. If you don't afraid with its calorie you can add coconut milk on sweet sticky rice like picture.
See more cool recipe at http://thai-desserts.blogspot.com