logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
W
Creativity is very subjective...personally I think that as long as it expresses the artist well, that is a form of creativity.

[Edited out fake signature line with URL - JMEU]

Last edited by Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu; 12/16/11 01:03 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K

A
A
i try to earn online and i always learn new ways to make money my own through online work

K
K
i like to draw, it shows my imagination and brings out creativity :)

D
Gecko
Gecko
D
I love this question and everyone's responses! When I was a kid, I never thought of myself as creative and especially not artistic. I thought creativity was linked to those few who were "naturally gifted." I thought people who painted or could draw well or play an instrument or sing were the true artists of the world, having access to skills that the average joe could never presume to attain. But, like you, Angela, I see it different now. I see that the wonderful thing about creativity is that it can relate to any field or any idea or any artistic medium and everyone is absolutely creative in some way.

Creativity includes being imaginative, inventive, daring to express yourself, daring to expand yourself a little bit more...and then some more; tapping into your own thoughts & ideas; throwing caution to the wind and just having fun with your own designs, art, projects, etc.; seeing life through the eyes of kids; creating work that feels like play; stepping outside the box; being true to yourself and your creative pursuits; opening yourself up to new ideas, mediums, techniques, processes. It's awesome. I'm amazed every day how creative people can be.

I love, especially in the art world, how it is opening up and embracing the many different mediums that others pursue with such passion. Have you ever seen one of those shows where someone takes what seemingly looks like a bunch of junk or odds and ends and then turns it into amazing sculptures? I love seeing that outside-the-box thinking - those limitless boundaries.

Creativity for me is giving yourself permission to soar with your own unique dreams and passions.

J
J
I used to linked it with painting and sketches when I was a kid. :) But now, I see how wide does the word covers. In any business it is utterly important when promoting strategies. In scrapbooking and paper crafting it is the top element that makes a produce interesting.

Last edited by janeah; 02/06/12 02:26 AM.

C
C
I used to see being creative as meaning you had to be making things. THough that's a large part of it, I also see creativity as a way of seeing the world. When I did my article about divergent personalities, I realized that a person can also creatively see the world and change the way they react to things they experience because of this.

Cara Randall
Creativity Site
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.