Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
faclinic, Vermontwhitewolf, zenwindowsboston, protegopooja24, Ellie Radu - CF Editor
57237 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57237 Members
417 Forums
113102 Topics
801817 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 868
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 520
Beetlemess 220
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Nancy Roussy 117
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 68
Jana - Creativity Editor 66
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#728891 - 12/05/11 03:27 AM Holiday Season and Time for Sharing
Sherryl - Philosophy Offline

Loc: Alabama, USA
For those of you who celebrate the holiday season things are probably getting pretty hectic about now. Most of you are planning family dinners and shopping for special gifts to share with loved ones.

For those of you who do not share in these particular holiday celebrations I'm sure you have special plans of your own.

With that I want to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday Season and wish everyone a blessed and prosper New Year to come.

As we grow and learn about the joys and trials of life here on Earth we grow and bond together to make one huge family that needs support from "all" our brothers and sisters no matter where we live or what our culture.

As we join together to make the world a better place to enjoy we grow in strength and wisdom, prosperity and hope.

I salute each and everyone of you for your special talents and for the way you use them to share and create a joyful place to live and grow with family.

Blessings to you All where ever you are.

Add Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Twitter Add Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Facebook Add Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to MySpace Add Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Del.icio.us Digg Holiday Season and Time for Sharing Add Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Yahoo My Web Add Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Google Bookmarks Add Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Stumbleupon Add Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Reddit
#729372 - 12/07/11 05:01 AM Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing [Re: Sherryl - Philosophy]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
I like your thoughts. Positive and uplifting. smile

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Twitter Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Facebook Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to MySpace Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Stumbleupon Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Reddit
#729564 - 12/08/11 03:13 AM Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing [Re: Sherryl - Philosophy]
Sherryl - Philosophy Offline

Loc: Alabama, USA
Thank you Lori. I'm still new to BellaOnline but I really love it here and I hope to keep growing, learning, and sharing. I hope you and your family has a blessed holiday season.

Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Twitter Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Facebook Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to MySpace Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Stumbleupon Add Re: Holiday Season and Time for Sharing to Reddit

Moderator:  Tracy - Philosophy 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Home Finance
Where do you walk?
by SusanC
Walking
Buddha's Daughters - Book Review
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Mindfulness and Meditation in Plain English
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
For your calendar - a lunar eclipse is coming up
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
I Lost Almost Everything
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
The Colbert Report
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Finish the sentence. I've Bellaonline because...
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
02:13 PM
Cream of Celery Soup - not from a can!
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Cooking
02:10 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Sandra Investing/HFinance), 137 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.