Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
BestHomeDecor, lmnopq261352, Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood
57316 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57316 Members
417 Forums
113297 Topics
803967 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 656
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 393
Jana - Creativity Editor 286
Beetlemess 286
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 59
Nancy Roussy 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 48
Mona - Astronomy 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#728628 - 12/03/11 04:28 PM Kids Pasta Machine
Willhelm Offline

Hi Everyone, I'm Will, i'm a Product design student and i am designing a product for a relatively well known kitchen applience company "Morphy Richards" in a live project. I was hoping to get your opinions about a pasta maker aimed at kids and parents which is designed to engage kids in healthy eating and excited about helping to cook The product will be fuly automated, Will make pasta from scratch in under 10 mins. It will be an extrusion type pasta machine (similar to play dough extrusion toys) so can easily make a whole range of different types of pasta simply by changing discs on the front of the machine. The product will have large areas of clear plastic so the children can see what is happening from flour and eggs going in, to fresh ready to cook pasta coming out. The Product will be designed so children can be involved as much as possible but it will also be incredibly safe with no possible way for a child to be put in danger, due to moving parts being inaccessable when the machine is on and no sharp objects what so ever. I was wondering whether anyone likes the idea and whether as a parents anyone would be interested in this type of product? This is pourly research at the moment so i am not trying to sell you anything just looking for some opinions! Thanks for reading, i look forward to hearing anything you have to say ! Will

Add Kids Pasta Machine to Twitter Add Kids Pasta Machine to Facebook Add Kids Pasta Machine to MySpace Add Kids Pasta Machine to Del.icio.us Digg Kids Pasta Machine Add Kids Pasta Machine to Yahoo My Web Add Kids Pasta Machine to Google Bookmarks Add Kids Pasta Machine to Stumbleupon Add Kids Pasta Machine to Reddit
#728656 - 12/03/11 07:29 PM Re: Kids Pasta Machine [Re: Willhelm]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
How coincidental that you posted this. I just did an Internet search looking for a kid-friendly/toy-like pasta machine. I wanted to include it in a gift basket with a Disney's "Tangled" movie theme for my nieces.

Too bad you won't have this product on the market in time for this Christmas!

I would definitely love this product, especially if you included a cookbook that had pasta recipes that incorporated vegetable juices to make tomato pasta, carrot pasta, etc. Kids love colorful pasta! Oh, and don't forget an attachment to make corkscrew or other fun shapes!

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Twitter Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Facebook Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to MySpace Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Kids Pasta Machine Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Stumbleupon Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Reddit
#728703 - 12/04/11 01:07 AM Re: Kids Pasta Machine [Re: Willhelm]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
I agree with Lori. It sounds great!
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Twitter Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Facebook Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to MySpace Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Kids Pasta Machine Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Stumbleupon Add Re: Kids Pasta Machine to Reddit
#728768 - 12/04/11 01:43 PM Re: Kids Pasta Machine [Re: Willhelm]
Willhelm Offline

Thankyou for the quick relpy guys, I Think it is a good product and there isn't really anything like it aimed at kids, Looks like im not the only one! I had thought about a cook book, all kinds of natural things can be added to pasta for colouring. You can even make chocolate pasta too as a sweet treat! The sky's the limit !! Thanks again for you opinions, i will keep this post updated with concept ideas and finally a computer generation of the product. Hopefully "Morphy Richards" will like the idea also and put in place the next steps to get it on to the market! Cheers

#747313 - 02/21/12 04:37 AM Re: Kids Pasta Machine [Re: Willhelm]
FiveLittleChefs Offline

I was just watching Worst Cooks In America with my Little Chefs, the contestants were pulling noodles. My Little Chefs were completely entertained! We cook together every day! I briefly thought about trying that at home until I came to my senses, I didn't know how to do that so how could I teach them! They do love pasta and they do love knowing how things work. I would definitely try this out with my Little Chefs.

Moderator:  Kymberly-Cooking4Kids 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
3 seconds ago
Cheese and Roasted Green Chilli Tamales Recipe
by Isabel - Mexican Food
Mexican Food
40 minutes 20 seconds ago
Quizzes about Neuromuscular Disease
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 11:14 AM
I Am Back Online
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 10:39 AM
First Letter-Last Letter
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 09:09 AM
Shopping at Costco Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 09:04 AM
New Review - Clue!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 08:56 AM
Server Crash and Us
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 08:47 AM
Expect more
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 07:59 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by "Rosie"
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:59 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Susan - Meditation Editor), 84 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.