Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
cindimac, Tina Tourist, Indian55, aambroise, PTaylor
57022 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57023 Members
417 Forums
112579 Topics
796049 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 830
Beetlemess 641
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 179
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 121
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 121
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 102
Linu 93
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#728198 - 11/30/11 02:30 PM Beautiful books to give or receive
AprilAlisaMarquette Offline
Shark

Loc: The South
Do enjoy the article on author Tamela Quijas. Read all about her contribution to society.

And in this season of giving, why not offer the gift of reading?
One book/e-book that is fabulous is My Lord Raven by Tamela Quijas

What book(s) would YOU love to give or receive?

Edited by AprilAlisaMarquette (11/30/11 02:39 PM)

Visit AprilAlisaMarquette.com for books you can't help but get into.
This holiday Give the gift of reading!

Add Beautiful books to give or receive to Twitter Add Beautiful books to give or receive to Facebook Add Beautiful books to give or receive to MySpace Add Beautiful books to give or receive to Del.icio.us Digg Beautiful books to give or receive Add Beautiful books to give or receive to Yahoo My Web Add Beautiful books to give or receive to Google Bookmarks Add Beautiful books to give or receive to Stumbleupon Add Beautiful books to give or receive to Reddit
#730402 - 12/12/11 08:04 PM Re: Beautiful books to give or receive [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
Shark

Another book to give would be my steamy adult novel entitled Turnabout available at Amazon.

In it Joseph wants to become involved with sexy Abigail, but her ex is trying to make that impossible.

Whoever you give this book to will love it --even if you make it a gift to yourself!

Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Twitter Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Facebook Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to MySpace Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Beautiful books to give or receive Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Stumbleupon Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Reddit
#730523 - 12/13/11 04:38 AM Re: Beautiful books to give or receive [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

I would love to gift someone 'Eat, Pray, Love'. It is such a fantastic novel.

Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Twitter Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Facebook Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to MySpace Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Beautiful books to give or receive Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Stumbleupon Add Re: Beautiful books to give or receive to Reddit
#730637 - 12/13/11 03:51 PM Re: Beautiful books to give or receive [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
Shark

Hi Jodiemt,

Isn't it? I don't think the movie did it justice--my opinion.

Thanks for commenting!

#732250 - 12/20/11 04:05 AM Re: Beautiful books to give or receive [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
alex max Offline

hi,
welcome to this forum site, here u can find lots of things. For your questions you should refer to your parents and friends.
--------------
www dot animationnotes dot com for an Animation Tutorial

Edited by AprilAlisaMarquette (12/21/11 03:08 PM)

#740089 - 01/12/12 01:31 PM Re: Beautiful books to give or receive [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
Shark

Win TWO signed copies! Non-fiction...feel as though a lovely friend has told you her story.

Enter today, ends January 23, 2012

#747767 - 02/23/12 06:04 PM Re: Beautiful books to give or receive [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
Shark

Check out my new blog post re: my intriguing novel Progression

In it, you get to meet the woman who raised beautiful buff Beau, one of the main characters.

In the book you also get to meet the woman to whom he was born -- and boy, is she a character! It's no secret that Beau's mother was abusive. It�s no secret that she abandoned him...

Read on to find out more!

#747848 - 02/24/12 02:27 PM Re: Beautiful books to give or receive [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
Tuculia, Daughters Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Michigan, Southfield
Hey April,

Love it! Keep doing you!

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�

#748317 - 02/27/12 08:01 AM Re: Beautiful books to give or receive [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
iThinkFashion Offline

I like to share "2 States: The Story of My Marriage".

#748392 - 02/27/12 08:17 PM Re: Beautiful books to give or receive [Re: AprilAlisaMarquette]
Shark

Hi Tuculia,

So nice to see you, our Daughters editor. Thanks for your encouragement!

IThinkFashion, I will have to check out that book you mentioned. Thanks for letting us know.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What kind of formal accessories does women prefer?
by Camilahart12
Women's Fashion
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
01:34 AM
SVG Cut File Design of Top Hat
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
12:58 AM
Drop Zones and Transitions in Motion 5
Flash and Animation
12:54 AM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
12:52 AM
Add Static Text To Craft Product Trailer Template
Flash and Animation
12:42 AM
Divination Methods
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
12:41 AM
Most common deck?
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Tarot
11:37 PM
How to wear a necklace
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
11:31 PM
Fashion through the ages
by kangtuo
Hispanic Culture
11:27 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 146 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.