Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
LOL. Grass is always greener...I would rather have tacos! In fact, I had one for lunch!

As for tonight's dinner, I'm so uninspired. The Santa Ana winds knocked down a ton of avocados, cracked the tree in fact. :*( But they are not ripe yet to enjoy tonight. I'm thinking of making either some Parmesan Chicken or Roasted Vegetables on Quinoa. I am trying to eat better, go veggie, but it is so tough to break free from old habits.

So for lunch, for example, I told my daughter, "Let's eat a bean burrito." Not bad, right? But at the last minute, during a weak moment when I was super upset over something, I added tacos AND nachos. I know that's all kinds of bad, but eating comfort foods is my default when I have a mini-crisis going on. Did it count that we didn't have soda? LOL.

I told my daughter, we have to have a "new" default for dealing with upsetting emotional states. Like working out. (I can dream, can't I?)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I think a lot of us will be having Thanksgiving leftovers. We brought home lots of food from my boyfriend's cousin's house last night. It's an Italian family so we have the usual starter of manicotti with sausage or shortribs, then the traditional turkey with all the trimmings.

My favorite side dish of the night was a baked casserole of sorts with artichokes, mushrooms, sliced black olives, and breadcrumbs on top. So good I could eat just that and be happy!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wild Boar pie - very Obelix !!

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Tonight I had some thin crust pizza that was ordered out. I needed a break from Thanksgiving leftovers!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Reached the point where you're grating the turkey into the ice cream yet then?

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My body needs a break. I'm juicing tonight. Apples, ginger, turmeric & lemons (a little raw honey might be in order too).

Bon Apetite

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
...and a couple of lightly crushed anti-acids?:D

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
LOL!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Homemade chicken veggie soup for tonight.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
H
H
sounds delicious. I fry pork chops n kielbasa seasoned n brown well in huge skillet n add cabbage with slices of apples -slices of onion n add some water or chicken broth n cook till tender Readd water or broth if gets too low. Seasoning is salt-pepper n garlic granular.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/13/24 08:03 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/10/24 08:39 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/06/24 02:11 PM
Curiosity and Learning
by Angie - 04/06/24 09:56 AM
Easy to Sew Pillowcases
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/03/24 04:38 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/31/24 01:10 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.