Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy, HectorHernandez
57405 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57405 Members
417 Forums
113449 Topics
805509 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 636
Beetlemess 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 157
Jana - Creativity Editor 137
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 78
Nancy Roussy 66
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 40
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
mary-tea1 22
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#727040 - 11/22/11 02:59 AM Journal People!
IH8FMS Offline
Shark

Loc: USA
My husband, The Best Man Ever´┐Ż, and I bought each other an early Christmas present... the fancy-shmancy 50th anniversary DVD set of the 1959 movie Ben-Hur, complete with extras. The package came today...

In it I found the neatest thing: a reproduction, complete with doodles and scribbles, of Charlton Heston's journal that he kept during the production. The intro, written by his son, states that this was the start of a journaling habit of many years' duration.

And the thought strikes me yet again... how great journal-writing is, and what special people journal-writers are. How great to capture a moment and make it last forever! Whether or not you care for the movie, or Heston himself (he certainly was an opinionated fellow, wasn't he? I'm sure I could've had a wonderful time arguing with him!), this little repro book is a treasure and I am happily anticipating reading it.

I'm sick in bed today. Vicious flu. On top of a major sciatica attack, I am half-past miserable here. This looks like perfect sick-in-bed reading to me!
S.N.E.R.T.s
Survivors of Nearly Every Rotten Thing

Add Journal People! to Twitter Add Journal People! to Facebook Add Journal People! to MySpace Add Journal People! to Del.icio.us Digg Journal People! Add Journal People! to Yahoo My Web Add Journal People! to Google Bookmarks Add Journal People! to Stumbleupon Add Journal People! to Reddit
#727044 - 11/22/11 04:14 AM Re: Journal People! [Re: IH8FMS]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
If this were Facebook I'd 'like' it.

Great post!

Add Re: Journal People! to Twitter Add Re: Journal People! to Facebook Add Re: Journal People! to MySpace Add Re: Journal People! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Journal People! Add Re: Journal People! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Journal People! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Journal People! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Journal People! to Reddit
#745590 - 02/10/12 09:29 AM Re: Journal People! [Re: IH8FMS]
Gillie2tat Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: UK
LOL you can still "like" it - each post has a Facebook button on it for that purpose smile

Add Re: Journal People! to Twitter Add Re: Journal People! to Facebook Add Re: Journal People! to MySpace Add Re: Journal People! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Journal People! Add Re: Journal People! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Journal People! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Journal People! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Journal People! to Reddit
#746702 - 02/16/12 11:29 AM Re: Journal People! [Re: IH8FMS]
BB -Body Care Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Great post....

#783045 - 09/17/12 04:56 PM Re: Journal People! [Re: IH8FMS]
ShirleyJean Offline

I have known about this site...sort of. Decided today to follow a friend who is also a good blogger. Tina,if you see this. You have inspired me. I am excited about this Bellaonline.

#792420 - 11/12/12 12:41 PM Re: Journal People! [Re: IH8FMS]
Romance Offline

Loc: CA - California
[size:14pt][/size][color:#99FF99][/color][i][/i][b][/b] :cool:I love journals, have so many, well I did have tons of journals, but got sick and tired of people complaining so threw them all away. But still have some more journals for different things. Journals are important, I love them, its how I express myself. :viking:

#793885 - 11/22/12 11:08 AM Re: Journal People! [Re: IH8FMS]
IH8FMS Offline
Shark

Loc: USA
It's a year to the day later... I really did not intend that but I think it's rather neat anyway! I start a new journal volume at the beginning of every year, and I give each one a distinctive name! My imagination is dry as dust this year, though, so can anyone think of a good journal title?
S.N.E.R.T.s
Survivors of Nearly Every Rotten Thing

Moderator:  kkgarcia 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Eye Color Made Easy
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
44 seconds ago
What Age Should Kids Start Wearing Makeup?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
6 minutes 39 seconds ago
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:47 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:58 AM
Chicken Sausage Herb and Potato Soup Recipe
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:47 AM
Cancer the Crab *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:25 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 06:25 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 06:24 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 06:22 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 06:19 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.